What's new

Have you thought about quitting online?

There have been some times where I feel that the money that I am making online is not enough to cover my expenses. I always try to push myself forward anytime I feel like this.
That's true, I also have these feeling most times as well, my earnings are not enough to carry out all that I plan on doing and honestly it can be discouraging, but earning little is way better than not earning at all. I also believe that with time my earnings would also increase as well.

I shall never ever stop working wonline. This is because I have always disliked offline job and I am not even made for that. there are many people who prefer working from home and I am definitely one of them. It is good to read that even you do not plan to leave online working activities.
For me if I am able to see an online job that I will be working and be earning a lot of money then definitely I will never abandon such kind of an online job for any other offline job simply because of it convenience.

Lol!! I can't even think about doing that, not even if I try. I have been an online freak of some sort already for a long period of time now and counting. Now is not the time for me to begin thinking on quiting

Personally I'm well aware that a lot of people are finding it very challenging to work online and you can't really blame them because there is a few opportunities that people make money online from right now.

The truth is there are times you might feel like giving up but consistency is the key. There will always be trials you just have to find a way to overcome it as long as you are determined to achieve what you want you won't want to quit

Lol!! I can't even think about doing that, not even if I try. I have been an online freak of some sort already for a long period of time now and counting. Now is not the time for me to begin thinking on quiting

Even I can never think about quitting online money earning sites because they are many only source of income as of now. Moreover, I actually enjoy making money online and I will always be earning money through this way.

Write your reply...yes there are several ways of quitting online but am just defend on and what we call bizdustry is the of my incoming.
The only thing that will even make me to consider quitting working online is when I got her high-paying offline job or which I haven't gotten to know because the unemployment rate in my country is just so high so it is very difficult for you to get a high-paying job offline right now especially with the qualification that I have presently.

Whenever I think of quitting from online earning , I always discover new earning sites and expand my earning boundary. That's the reason I never quitted online earning from the past 5 years.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?

Of course yes, there have been one time that I actually considered to quit working online when one of my client scammed me and refused to pay me the $40 he owed me. It really broke me.

I've not thought of quitting online. I hope to earn online, garner experiences and develop my freelancing skills as well.

Whenever I think of quitting from online earning , I always discover new earning sites and expand my earning boundary. That's the reason I never quitted online earning from the past 5 years.

My case is quite different to yours. I have been searching for money making sites for the past 10-13 years. I never found any money making sites until Bizdustry and Trendri were created. I never gave up and I always believed that there should be some websites where I could earn money. However, Bizdustry and trendri were created when I was searching for money making sites.

I agree with you. It got tough sometime for me as well. But recently I have focused basically on online jobs and tasks. That is where I earn a bulk of my money from.

The truth is at some point yes but there are so many opportunities online with great earning by doing so little better than the offline jobs so with that I encourage myself not to

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
I never thought of quiting. I am just getting started. I can relate your reason why you wanted quit. Sincerely I would have quited if it was me. I started working and earning online this year and I don't I'm quiting anytime soon.

My case is quite different to yours. I have been searching for money making sites for the past 10-13 years. I never found any money making sites until Bizdustry and Trendri were created. I never gave up and I always believed that there should be some websites where I could earn money. However, Bizdustry and trendri were created when I was searching for money making sites.
I was excited with Trendri before but no more to be honest. I get headaches while posting for long in Trendri , bizdustry is the one which I feel very comfortable to post and also completely satisfied with the earnings here.

Last edited:
I was excited with Trendri before but no more to be honest. I get headaches while posting for long in Trendri , bizdustry is the one which I feel very comfortable to post and also completely satosfied with the earnings here.

I am currently posting on Trendri right now. I post 10 threads and around 15 comments there daily and you can imagine the effort I must be putting in there. I earn $2 by combining Bizdustry and trendri. I am working really hard and you can only imagine how hard I am working! :(

I never thought of quiting. I am just getting started. I can relate your reason why you wanted quit. Sincerely I would have quited if it was me. I started working and earning online this year and I don't I'm quiting anytime soon.
I've gained courage not to quit because things very productive can be utilized and make money online, provided their is life hope can't elapse.

I am currently posting on Trendri right now. I post 10 threads and around 15 comments there daily and you can imagine the effort I must be putting in there. I earn $2 by combining Bizdustry and trendri. I am working really hard and you can only imagine how hard I am working! :(
That requires lot of hardwork for sure. I never posted any thread in Trendri so far. Are you also working in other 3 forums? And what other micro job sites you are working apart from Socialseos?

That requires lot of hardwork for sure. I never posted any thread in Trendri so far. Are you also working in other 3 forums? And what other micro job sites you are working apart from Socialseos?

I am only working on SocialSeos Micro job site right now. As far as forums are concerned, I am only working on Bizdustry and Trendri only. You need to create 120 word thread on Trendri to get 5 cents. It is not at all easy to do so.

I am only working on SocialSeos Micro job site right now. As far as forums are concerned, I am only working on Bizdustry and Trendri only. You need to create 120 word thread on Trendri to get 5 cents. It is not at all easy to do so.
You can consider CTF as well , because they are almost similar to bizdustry and the earning potential per day is almost $0.8. How much you earn from SocialSeos on weekly basis?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back