What's new

Have you thought about quitting online?

I earned higher with my offline business more and is less stressful. Writing sometimes requires a lot of creativity. For now I have more site to post content on , not only on bizdustry Alone.
Okay, makes sense. You are right about requiring creativity to write here. Sometimes I got really stressed out and lack what the mental ability to create a write up, I just shut down

Okay, makes sense. You are right about requiring creativity to write here. Sometimes I got really stressed out and lack what the mental ability to create a write up, I just shut down
Yea. That is the only problem. Creating of content is not easy. Sometimes topic to create content on will always comes to me automatically , sometimes it depends on my mood. When I am busy offline I don't always have the time to create content

Yea. That is the only problem. Creating of content is not easy. Sometimes topic to create content on will always comes to me automatically , sometimes it depends on my mood. When I am busy offline I don't always have the time to create content
I get your point. Sometimes I don't even comment here, I just come in and check out what people are saying and try to see things from their point of view. Sometimes I get good news or information here

I get your point. Sometimes I don't even comment here, I just come in and check out what people are saying and try to see things from their point of view. Sometimes I get good news or information here
Yea. The online space is really a nice way of earning and also for entertainment purposes. personally I love to learn about new things. With the help of this platform I've been able to learn so many things that have in one way or the other help me have more understanding about certain things.

Yes, because I had 0 motivation and my earnings were super low.
There are ways you can make money profitably online. Cryptocurrency trading or forex is one of them. It all depends on what you choose . Posting on paid to post website can help you earn some extra bucks but is not a get rich quick scheme.

I have never for once had a thought about quitting online works because it has been helping me positively and bringing food and other positive things to my table .

No not at all, quitting is not part of me, if I start something I always try my best that I take it to the end because I don't start to stop, I start to succeed, we are not expected to have this kind of mindset.

I know work sometimes might be tiresome whether online or offline but I've never taught of quitting. I don't have any other choice and i have to take care of myself and i can only do that by working

There are so many times in which I have had the thought that I should just focus completely offline but then opportunities keep on opening up and I am going to be doing myself a disservice if I missed out.

If you are looking for a way to succeed online you are not expected to have this kinds of mindset, if you want success you definitely need to work hard in other to get it.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
In life you would face sometimes in which nothing is moving your way but everyone must know online jobs and new technologies are very important for future.

In life you would face sometimes in which nothing is moving your way but everyone must know online jobs and new technologies are very important for future.
That is what I observed during the frightening pandemic era. It seems to be a frightening experience as a lot of people were dying but at the same time it open so many opportunities for people to make money online with their spare time.

I earned higher with my offline business more and is less stressful. Writing sometimes requires a lot of creativity. For now I have more site to post content on , not only on bizdustry Alone.
I focus more on paid to post forum presently and I work full time . And I'm more dedicated to working on beermoneyforum and here. I would love if you can share any other streams of income that I can add to paid to post forum.

i have had this thought of quitting the online space a million and one time, as i have been defrauded, conned, i have bought so many information products that have not worked for me. i have gotten myself burnt but i just can quit.

I focus more on paid to post forum presently and I work full time . And I'm more dedicated to working on beermoneyforum and here. I would love if you can share any other streams of income that I can add to paid to post forum.
Paid to post forums is what I also used to generate money online , however I have other offline business I do which definitely takes a lot of my time . I post on bizdustry and trendri. Bmf has banned me.

I do not think I am going to be leaving the online business anytime soon because this is where opportunities is beginning to open up and in fact I am even seeking more education.

Paid to post forums is what I also used to generate money online , however I have other offline business I do which definitely takes a lot of my time . I post on bizdustry and trendri. Bmf has banned me.
It is really good to make money on paid to post forum and it is really a good idea because you will make huge income if you can work on 3 to 4 forums. I am still very active on BMF. Have you tried out bmf.io?

Truly speaking I have never thought of quitting online work before. Although for me the earningss are still very little I keep struggling little by little it can add up and make something very tangible which I can now invest and have better earnings.

It is really good to make money on paid to post forum and it is really a good idea because you will make huge income if you can work on 3 to 4 forums. I am still very active on BMF. Have you tried out bmf.io?
The last time I checked out the platform they were no more paying for posting. It was only for creation of post that they were paying for. I don't know about it now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back