Have you thought about quitting online?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?

Yes i have thought of quitting working online just because of the fact that I don't see any reason why I will be wasting my data online and won't be able to make anything out of it but BizDustry make me reconsider the thought

I wanted to quit after one year of trying ways to earn online and never earning anything. But when I received my first payment, it motivated me to continue earning. Now, the earnings are more stable and great. I don't think of quitting anymore.

Well the thing with online money making forums these days is that most of them are not worth the stress because you can spend hours online and end up earning very little. Apart from online businesses run by their owners, anyone partaking in online money making forums must have ample time at hand that needs to be expended. But one can't ignore the fact that this forum is really trying for its members. Long live Bizdustry and long live Alexander.😊

One thing we all got to understand about the online world is that,the future of almost every endeavour is hinged towards technology and conectivit access,and this is an aspect the any futuristic individual or business organisaton cannot ignored.

Yeah sometimes that’s what that’s what comes over my head because now have not getting anything from the sites am using I experienced lot of scams

Yes, after getting scammed of my hard earned money. I worked with a freelance platform with zero security for their workers. A lot of scammers posing as clients will ask you to write huge projects without paying you a dime. I quit but l am getting back now but wiser.

I have actually thought about this countless times and its as a result of the fact that I didn't get the actual result that I needed. I started Blogging on two different niches and since traffic isn't coming I just dropped it

Of course, it always happens when you're just journeying online. I didn't start earning freely; in fact, I lost first before I started earning and I felt so bad when I lost it because of how long I worked for that money

Even today I thought of quitting online earning , when I lost money in gambling, but after 5 minutes , I made up my mind not to quit anytime and continue earning because I have no other option now really.

Of course earning online will not always be easy as we may encounter one difficulty or another on some platforms. Personally, I believe that there are certain things that would happen for one to consider leaving a platform. For instance, if the site is not consistent in payment or probably change rules and regulations so frequently even without notifying the members. It is just my opinion.

The thought of quitting online business and earning crossed my mind many times because the work is too much and the earning is low, but at least its used in supporting myself .

I have never thought of quitting because I earn online at intervals and provides with some extra income to enable me sort some expenses. Earning online is sweet, you just have to dedicate some good time.

Write your reply... Have you think of quitting online well as for me I think of quitting of online , I latter on discourses that in this life there are some challenges that you must face and can't escape them

It is true, at the beginning online work does not seem to be very beneficial, but with time you learn to organize your activities better and even if the initial gains are small, perseverance will pay off in time.

Diversification is advisable since the sum of the parts makes a whole.

I wanted to quit after one year of trying ways to earn online and never earning anything. But when I received my first payment, it motivated me to continue earning. Now, the earnings are more stable and great. I don't think of quitting anymore.
It's good now, earning makes one happy. When you aren't earning it simply means unhappy mode. Everyone wants to earn something out of their time.

Sometimes, it feels like I am not myself, like I don't know what I am doing, I just want to be alone but I am a stronger man, I bounce back and the withdrawal alerts put smile on my face and motivate me

I have never thought of quitting earning online in fact I'm always trying to develop myself by learning more skill on how to earn note online.

I work online only when I have time and I don't tire myself posting on forums and working on menial jobs on microjob site. Therefore, I do not have to quit working online.

No sire , ion see myself giving up on anything so if I determine I will do it ..
I will surely do it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back