What's new

Have you gotten friends into working online?

Yes ofcourse every has to be get an online friend, friendship can provide you with love and support. You can speak to your friend about anything you'd talk with a real life buddy about, like love, heartbreak, or career

Bizdustry is actually a legit forum, you can even earn more than that if you are persistent, I have earn almost upto hundred dollars working on bizdustry.
Yes, you can say that again, I have also been paid ten dollars here on bizdustry, you can earn a good amount of money here but before you can do that you have to be active.

Yes, you can say that again, I have also been paid ten dollars here on bizdustry, you can earn a good amount of money here but before you can do that you have to be active.
Wow that's interesting, I also believe if you are a active member here you can earn even more than that, bizdustry is a legit platform to earn money online.

Actually it's not a bad thing to have friends online or from the internet but we should be very careful of the kinds of friends we meet. it should be those that can help build our future not to destroy us.

Actually it's not a bad thing to have friends online or from the internet but we should be very careful of the kinds of friends we meet. it should be those that can help build our future not to destroy us.
I do not see anything wrong in helping others who are in need.
In the few space of time that I started working online I have invited so Many friends to join me to earn and also make money together.

That's right, you are not expected to employ those kinds of people that will destroy your future, being careful will be very important in this kinds of situation.

This days convincing friends to do online business seems to be a very difficult task. Because you have to show him proofs even after that some people will still disagree with you.

This days convincing friends to do online business seems to be a very difficult task. Because you have to show him proofs even after that some people will still disagree with you.
That's true, most people don't really believe you can actually earn money online, most of them thinks that everything online is a scam which is not.

That's true, most people don't really believe you can actually earn money online, most of them thinks that everything online is a scam which is not.
For some of us who actually knows is not a scam let's just keep enjoying, hahaha
What baffles me the more is that even after convincing them by showing them proof of payment but they tends to disagree.

For some of us who actually knows is not a scam let's just keep enjoying, hahaha
What baffles me the more is that even after convincing them by showing them proof of payment but they tends to disagree.
That's exactly the point, for me I don't even try to convince those kinds of people because there minds are already made up, you think telling them you are trying to help which is not.

That's exactly the point, for me I don't even try to convince those kinds of people because there minds are already made up, you think telling them you are trying to help which is not.
Yes that's it, that's why I always put this in mind once someone wants to share idea about how he makes money online I make sure I adhere to what he say and how he does.

Yes that's it, that's why I always put this in mind once someone wants to share idea about how he makes money online I make sure I adhere to what he say and how he does.
That's a good idea, if you don't want to fall for scamming platforms you are expected to make a good research before you earn, that's the only way to avoid being scammed online.

That's a good idea, if you don't want to fall for scamming platforms you are expected to make a good research before you earn, that's the only way to avoid being scammed online.
This is right, one has to know about how the nature of the business is, one has to know clear background of how the business is, so as not to fall a victim of been scammed.

This is right, one has to know about how the nature of the business is, one has to know clear background of how the business is, so as not to fall a victim of been scammed.
That's just it, u believe if you are good at putting the work of research I believe you can be able to know scamming platforms, we have lots of them online, you have to be very careful.

That's just it, u believe if you are good at putting the work of research I believe you can be able to know scamming platforms, we have lots of them online, you have to be very careful.
Yes that's the truth about it, one of the thing one has to do before engaging in any business been it online or offline business is doing research, but are you aware that they even scam people when it comes to offline business too.

Yes that's the truth about it, one of the thing one has to do before engaging in any business been it online or offline business is doing research, but are you aware that they even scam people when it comes to offline business too.
That's just it, you need to have good knowledge on the site you'll be working for, not doing that will lead you to fall for a scam platform which is very bad.

That's just it, you need to have good knowledge on the site you'll be working for, not doing that will lead you to fall for a scam platform which is very bad.
Yes I remember a time when I was scammed on a social media platform called WhatsApp, I don't know whether it's available in your country, the guy inquire me to send 1k and he will send me 5k, I fall victim because of advice from one of my useless brother, at long last the guy ran with my 1k.

Aactually is not funny that sometimes we can even get scammed by those people we call our friends. we should be very careful about people we call out friends and those we meet online there is no doubt that there are good ones and also bad ones.

Bizdustry is actually a legit forum, you can even earn more than that if you are persistent, I have earn almost upto hundred dollars working on bizdustry.

Bizdustry is certainly a legit platform where you can make money online quite easily. You must stay active and be consistent, though. Bizdustry is one of the best forums.

In actuality I have invited too many friends who work on the internet on several occasions.
This is one of the ways to impact positively and the life of friends and families.
it is always good for you to invite your friends and family if you find something that works online. I have actually done that before but some of them refused.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back