What's new

Have you gotten friends into working online?

I have introduced so many people into working online some of them pay me for the service but majority of those people get those courses for free,another thing is some time they will look lazy unless I motivate them
Anyone who is lazy and want to make money on the internet will end up wasting his or her time. Making money on the internet requires you to be very hard-working and disciplined if you want to achieve success.

Exactly, they are currently not showing me any new discoveries they are making which is very sad for me, as I poured out my heart to them previously on the things I was teaching them.
That's just how the world is. It's not everyone that you helped that you would expect help from even if they are now doing well for themselves. That's why having a team of like minds is important.

That's just how the world is. It's not everyone that you helped that you would expect help from even if they are now doing well for themselves. That's why having a team of like minds is important.
whenever you are helping people you should just see it as a way of doing charity works. Sometimes you can help some people and they will not remember you again after they have more success.

Actually since I became serious with my online stuffs, I got alot of friends whom am still earning because of them. they have given me advise and also get me exposed to alot of platform which can help develop my intellectual.
I did almost the same thing at the start but what I should have done was to make sure I got a commission from everyone of my friend I invited on this various platforms, by now I would have made something from them.

Actually introducing friends into online business can be very discouraging talk more of influencing them in to venturing. Not with standing I am able to introduce only one of my friend.

Actually introducing friends into online business can be very discouraging talk more of influencing them in to venturing. Not with standing I am able to introduce only one of my friend.
Introducing your friends to working on the internet can be a burden sometimes. This is because you must be able to teach them everything needed for them to succeed especially when it has to do with businesses like trading, affiliate marketing and others.

Introducing your friends to working on the internet can be a burden sometimes. This is because you must be able to teach them everything needed for them to succeed especially when it has to do with businesses like trading, affiliate marketing and others.
That one is not a problem for me, getting there trust and winning there corrupt mindset about online making money is the main problem,if at all they are convinced I will teach them.

That one is not a problem for me, getting there trust and winning there corrupt mindset about online making money is the main problem,if at all they are convinced I will teach them.
One thing about me is that I cannot force anyone to work on the internet. I can only recommend and if you do not have the right mindset, there is no need to force you..

One thing about me is that I cannot force anyone to work on the internet. I can only recommend and if you do not have the right mindset, there is no need to force you..
Exactly, forcing or I can say trying hard and convincing a friend into online business will always backfire ones a lost happened in the process of investment. That's why sometimes we just need not to try convincing any one

Exactly, forcing or I can say trying hard and convincing a friend into online business will always backfire ones a lost happened in the process of investment. That's why sometimes we just need not to try convincing any one
Probably, that is one of the major reasons I don't like promoting some courses to people. When they buy the course and they don't make money they will think that you have scammed them.

You do not have to feel bad when this sort of thing happens as long as you have delivered your own part of the deal then they have to do their own part only after application before they can say it is a scam or not.

I have got so many people into working online so I think some of them are still working online now and they are still making their money so I think that there is nothing wrong introducing someone to your business feild or allow someone to join you get started working online

whenever you are helping people you should just see it as a way of doing charity works. Sometimes you can help some people and they will not remember you again after they have more success.
I learnt this a very long time ago, whenever you are helping someone, do not ever expect anything in return as this is a sure way of not getting disappointed if they fail to reciprocate the gesture

Well some of my friends were able to make proper used of the advice I render to them concerning working online a d some of them are really making good income from it. though it was only an advise given to them.

Well some of my friends were able to make proper used of the advice I render to them concerning working online a d some of them are really making good income from it. though it was only an advise given to them.
If they refuse to take your advice, I would just advise you to leave them and focus on others aspect of your life, but with time they would come to the realization but it would be too late

I have got so many people into working online so I think some of them are still working online now and they are still making their money so I think that there is nothing wrong introducing someone to your business feild or allow someone to join you get started working online
Introducing people to making money on the Internet is very good but I will only do that if I see someone who is very passionate and ready to learn. Your mindset will also determine if I will decide to teach you or not.

Most of my friend have the same mindset i have few years ago concerning making money on the internet, we believe it was a scam until I started making money online during the pandemic .

Most of my friend have the same mindset i have few years ago concerning making money on the internet, we believe it was a scam until I started making money online during the pandemic .
you will always have a wrong mindset concerning making money online if you have not made a reasonable amount of money before. A lot of people have been scammed online and they have decided never to venture into any online business again.

I have often mentioned to friends and also family about what I do online for income and told them about it and as much as they seem interested in it, they don't seem that interested to take it on for themselves and give it a try. I keep mentioning what I do and sometimes even drop how much I earn as well sometimes just to see if it gets a little more interest but nothing yet. It's a shame as I feel it would help them so much, especially with the cost of living crisis being how it is in the UK right now.

I have often mentioned to friends and also family about what I do online for income and told them about it and as much as they seem interested in it, they don't seem that interested to take it on for themselves and give it a try. I keep mentioning what I do and sometimes even drop how much I earn as well sometimes just to see if it gets a little more interest but nothing yet. It's a shame as I feel it would help them so much, especially with the cost of living crisis being how it is in the UK right now.
since you live in the UK, there are various opportunities for people to make money even without doing much work. you can also introduce your family members or Friends to platforms like swagbucks, prolific academic and a few others. It can help them make money even without much knowledge and skill.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back