What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
I am Muslim and betting in our Islam is forbidden... But I have seen many people who make profits by betting for any work or just for something. Betting is also a game that only depends on our good luck, otherwise many people have lost everything in it....

Definitely, betting is more of a game of luck, I know of people who has made it big through betting, and there are still people who are loosing money to it, betting is more of how you can be able to predict the result of a game correctly, some people use different method or techniques for that, head to head, the teams last 5 results and so on. But I see it as a game of luck in most cases

Yes and i honestly don't know how they do it. Was it just luck? I don't know. I know someone who bets on the lowest odds there is and boy.. do they win? They do! It blows my mind. They're even giving portions of it to their fellow bettors (like a tip) it amazes me.

Yes of course there are people who have made millions through betting but we all know betting is a 50/50 game so it isn't as if they were very sure of winning. Have friends that make some thousands weekly too but if you to calculate the money he as lost to get what he got there is much gain

I've only seen a few who claimed they make money by betting and bitting the system. Most of the ones I know always ended up losing their hard earned monies to such bookies. Not a smart move.
I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??

@ chicnthin. You just highlighted one of the problems facing most gamblers. Overtime, the act of gambling becomes habitual and the act of spending all their income on betting will trip in whith the belief of winning. Most end up losing their money, while only few lucky ones won a bet.

15percent of people who plays sporting bet actually makes money from it,the secrets of betting generally is that you don't bet with money that will affect or gives you a long term problem bet with your spare money.

It all depends how you want to take the betting business, some person take it as a hit and run while others understand it as a gradual process..
A friend of mine, set aside a particular some of money and bet on good odds, if he loses, he will double his money(bet) and stake on the next match, he will keep doing like that until he wins, then start all over again.

Whenever you put betting any where than you must face lost too.yeah i have heard that many people earn and make money through betting but any stage they face trouble and and loss of profit at very high peak.
So there is no benefit of making money through this way so i will recommend you to make money without betting.

Yes it happens everyday, people make money from betting. Sometimes they pay good tipsters to predict games for them. But these winnings does not come without a few losses too. They just try to make their looses fewer than their wins.

To be honest i think that betting is a possible way to make money but you will soon lose it as well. Betting is a surefire way to make losses. People as humans are naturally drawn to profit and you see that you are making money when betting you will continue to do so and as such you will continue and eventually the house always wins.

We all know how betting is a game of luck. Though, I've seen people win big but they certainly had to loose a lot of money to get there. In my opinion, I'll never take the gamble or chances because it is either it happens for you or not.

I've seen people go on to win cars and because the betting becomes and addiction, they soon sell the property and carry on their lifestyle when they run out of cash.

To be honest i think that betting is a possible way to make money but you will soon lose it as well. Betting is a surefire way to make losses. People as humans are naturally drawn to profit and you see that you are making money when betting you will continue to do so and as such you will continue and eventually the house always wins.
That's true, bet is a game of luck, not won by being much perfect to base ones instinct or knowledge about the bet type you choose to place on. Bookmakers are the ones that make steady profit when it comes to gambling.

That's true, bet is a game of luck, not won by being much perfect to base ones instinct or knowledge about the bet type you choose to place on. Bookmakers are the ones that make steady profit when it comes to gambling.
Yes it is all about luck. There are many videos that are made that actually speak about the use of trick in order to win on a gambling site. Like strategies and automated settings to use. However these strategies never work in my opinion and will just continue to cause you to lose.

I have seen a situation whereby a friend of mine met this guy who sells odd for Sport Bets, he then paid and won 1 million Naira since then he stopped playing bets. He invested himself in a very large business after the winning

Yes it is all about luck. There are many videos that are made that actually speak about the use of trick in order to win on a gambling site. Like strategies and automated settings to use. However these strategies never work in my opinion and will just continue to cause you to lose.
Yes, those strategies to collect easy winnings on any video tutorials never works at all. All are futile, gambling is not a gamble of knowledge or expertise, it is based on luck and not instinct. That's why I don't believe those people forecasting about the outcome of bets, they will only make one to lose more.

Yes, those strategies to collect easy winnings on any video tutorials never works at all. All are futile, gambling is not a gamble of knowledge or expertise, it is based on luck and not instinct. That's why I don't believe those people forecasting about the outcome of bets, they will only make one to lose more.
I have seen some people do it live and they have earned a good amount and then you see some people use the same strategy and in the course of a few minutes or even second then end up losing hundreds and perhaps thousands of dollars. Therefore it is never good to gamble. Like they say... Winners know when to stop haha.

This is true to an extent as you may not be able to accumulate profit from betting considering the number of losses one can attain in a day. If bettors can be able to stake on very few games per slip, I believe they will be at a higher level of making profit.

As you just explained, you can only make money through betting if only you can manage to create a betting website and monitize it but I don't think it's a good way of making money because it seems like betting operates the same way as Ponzi scheme.
Lol, betting is better off to ponzi, in ponzi you don't work at all for the money, one just sit down at his parlour seeing his money grow just like that. That's why, it is a scam type of investment. But gambling takes hardwork for one to win, predicting actual result is not a yardstick, people must lose gambling. The ones that lost their gambling, will multiply more money for the bookmakers to pay those little that won and the rest money goes direct to the bookmakers account.

betting is not a job that people should engage into because that is gambling and gambling is not a job that can sustain or has the possibility of sustaining you in the nearest future ,is just something you can do now and I don't like people to do it because it's will not guarantee you of any income till old age.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back