What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

The thing about betting that I have observed is that, those who were even lucky enough to have won sizeably, end up most times losing the money back to thesame venture maybe because they feel that luck is presently in their favour.

Of course people make tons and tons of money from online betting. The most popular one in my country is the online sport betting that young men put their money into. And just a small amount of money they put on betting fetches them millions of money in return.

Yes many person taking bet for earning a money it's depend on the luck of you knowing how to play and what happened in a next so you take a betting its not a good but some person joined this site for making more and more money betting is your luck

betting is not a job that people should engage into because that is gambling and gambling is not a job that can sustain or has the possibility of sustaining you in the nearest future ,is just something you can do now and I don't like people to do it because it's will not guarantee you of any income till old age.
Lol, is not a guaranteed success platform, one can keep playing it till old age and never merited any rewards through it. The best is to play it for fun and never play with money he can't afford to lose, I don't play it again, cos I have no future on it.

Lol, is not a guaranteed success platform, one can keep playing it till old age and never merited any rewards through it. The best is to play it for fun and never play with money he can't afford to lose, I don't play it again, cos I have no future on it.
if you mean playing betting for fun obviously cannot play it without money you I have to play it with money but though it might be small money while playing it for fun ,don't you think playing it for fun can make you to be addicted to it and can even make you to want to try with more money ?

if you mean playing betting for fun obviously cannot play it without money you I have to play it with money but though it might be small money while playing it for fun ,don't you think playing it for fun can make you to be addicted to it and can even make you to want to try with more money ?
Lol, your true bro, the best thing one can do is, run from it. The game is misleading, it sucks too, I don't see myself making any remarkable winning from it. I remember when I was playing it, the highest I have won through it was $28. I have spent plenty to win that little amount. I have lost more than $2000 from my time playing bets.

Lol, your true bro, the best thing one can do is, run from it. The game is misleading, it sucks too, I don't see myself making any remarkable winning from it. I remember when I was playing it, the highest I have won through it was $28. I have spent plenty to win that little amount. I have lost more than $2000 from my time playing bets.
Hahhahahhahahhah,wait to be serious Are you really sure that you have lost upto 2000 dollars ? That is over 100,000 thousand naira in naira ? Am suspecting you o.

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_11731917_10832068fbimg1575803...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_11731917_10832068fbimg1575803...jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
Hahhahahhahahhah,wait to be serious Are you really sure that you have lost upto 2000 dollars ? That is over 100,000 thousand naira in naira ? Am suspecting you o.
Yes, I have lost up to that amount since I started gambling in the year 2016 to 2020, four years of gambling losses. If I do the calculations is up to 900,000+ naira, so when you convert to naira is up to $2k. Their are times I spent 5,000 naira for a single ticket, I lose also.

Yes, I have lost up to that amount since I started gambling in the year 2016 to 2020, four years of gambling losses. If I do the calculations is up to 900,000+ naira, so when you convert to naira is up to $2k. Their are times I spent 5,000 naira for a single ticket, I lose also.

Wow that's so serious oh,for me I don't have anything to do with betting because I was brought up in a way to see that betting is a scam and it's not good so I did not even have any interest in it, but the money you said you lost that's over $2000 is it your own personal money or is it a money you made from betting itself ? that's what I want to know?

On a personal note, I've never seen anyone really raking it in through betting. I used to see all these betting shops crammed full of betters but I'm really sorry to say they looked far from being the types of people who were rolling in it. Betting shops actually look seedy to me and I don't like going past one:ROFLMAO:

Wow that's so serious oh,for me I don't have anything to do with betting because I was brought up in a way to see that betting is a scam and it's not good so I did not even have any interest in it, but the money you said you lost that's over $2000 is it your own personal money or is it a money you made from betting itself ? that's what I want to know?
It is my own personal money, money that I made as a student, that parents always send on a weekly and monthly basics. I use part of it to stake my games, especially football. I didn't lose all at once it was within years interval.

I have seen lots of young chaps making millions from sport betting in my city, especially football betting. Due to high rate of unemployment in my country, most of the University graduates has turn sport betting into full time jobs. You will see then with laptop which they use to lon into bookmarkers website, the most common one here is Bet9ja. A young homie won about 13 million naira from s stack of a hundred naira. He has travelled out of the country and start a new life in America.

It is my own personal money, money that I made as a student, that parents always send on a weekly and monthly basics. I use part of it to stake my games, especially football. I didn't lose all at once it was within years interval.
Wow,so sorry for your loss I hope you recover it or maybe you have recovered it already I do not know, it's just a lesson for me and others that are reading this to understand that betting may not be good for some people, but wait oh,but there are some people that I've been making so much from this betting and I've been showing it online does it mean that what they are been showing is not true ?

Not into betting, then again I do not have the money for betting and the understanding about the ways of good and the bad betting. There are different betting stores and online based ways. Like anyone else here will say that the fact that you will have your bad and good days and 90% of the time you have to expect to lose and not win or get anything back. For me, I might do an odd thing here and there for the fun side of it. Even if I lose, at least I did not send far too much. And if I win then GG for me. Most of the time I get back what I lost anyway.

Betting is what I never had done since it's not a good way of warning money in this world. Gives you stress and angry

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Well I can say I know a lot of people that bet, but I have never seen one out of them win something substantial. Betting is delusional, only 5 percent are lucky to win, so the remaining 95 percent are enriching the bookmakers and the 5 percent.

Well I can say I know a lot of people that bet, but I have never seen one out of them win something substantial. Betting is delusional, only 5 percent are lucky to win, so the remaining 95 percent are enriching the bookmakers and the 5 percent.
Lol, you spoke wisely, let them keep enriching those bookmakers bank account and the remaining 5 percent that is prosperous through betting. For me, I have realized my fate and moved on with my life, I no do again.

Lol, betting is better off to ponzi, in ponzi you don't work at all for the money, one just sit down at his parlour seeing his money grow just like that. That's why, it is a scam type of investment. But gambling takes hardwork for one to win, predicting actual result is not a yardstick, people must lose gambling. The ones that lost their gambling, will multiply more money for the bookmakers to pay those little that won and the rest money goes direct to the bookmakers account.
If you analysis this betting in the direction you just explained, it might be convincing but if you look at it in the long run, it just seems like Ponzi scheme. Why l'm l saying that, most at times the reason for gambling in long term is always loss and the major disadvantage is addiction. When a gambler is addicted, no matter how the losses may be incurred, but it will be difficult for the gambler to pause and that is the long term Ponzi scheme of gambling.

If you analysis this betting in the direction you just explained, it might be convincing but if you look at it in the long run, it just seems like Ponzi scheme. Why l'm l saying that, most at times the reason for gambling in long term is always loss and the major disadvantage is addiction. When a gambler is addicted, no matter how the losses may be incurred, but it will be difficult for the gambler to pause and that is the long term Ponzi scheme of gambling.
Lol, you are making points, and your points is convincing me to accept it as ponzi scheme. Cos when one watches how gambling operates its just almost the same thing with ponzi. But are mostly directed into too many losses, the gain aspect of it, is very weak, the percentage of people that win through it is also weak. Meaning too many losers are find in the gambling scheme, just as one experience with ponzi scheme, when the losses becomes much bigger than the winning, it becomes bad and not advisable for profit end.

On a personal note, I've never seen anyone really raking it in through betting. I used to see all these betting shops crammed full of betters but I'm really sorry to say they looked far from being the types of people who were rolling in it. Betting shops actually look seedy to me and I don't like going past one:ROFLMAO:
Yeah there is no one that has been racking it in only through betting and those that do that are likely to not show it or they are likely to have not known when to stop and as a result they lost a considerable amount in their finances because of this. I think that betting is the easiest way to lose your money. You may as well just give it away honestly.

Yeah there is no one that has been racking it in only through betting and those that do that are likely to not show it or they are likely to have not known when to stop and as a result they lost a considerable amount in their finances because of this. I think that betting is the easiest way to lose your money. You may as well just give it away honestly.
I totally agree! The only people making truckloads of money are the owners of the betting shops. Gambling is very highly addictive and a lot of these people already have very addictive personalities as they often have alcohol and drug abuse issues as well.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back