What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Some people actually make quite a lot of money by betting because I've seen some people who solely depend on betting to survive. And it works out quite well for them because they get a lot of money to sustain themselves from there.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
yes, there are people who make good money through gambling, and I came to think that it was a matter of luck .. however, I have known people who have been so involved in gambling that they have managed to decipher the algorithms to predict some results and win ...

I have only heard stories of people winning large amounts of money through betting, though I don't know anyone near me. The ones I know of only win a few amounts here and there. Betting is so risky though, I decided to stop doing it as I lost so much sometimes back.

Betting!
That's what I will never do not even encourage anyone to go into it because I believe betting is a thing of luck.
Aside that, I have seen someone who has won millions in betting and from that point he opened a betting shop and build houses and he also has shop where he sells cement and building materials currently.

yes, there are people who make good money through gambling, and I came to think that it was a matter of luck .. however, I have known people who have been so involved in gambling that they have managed to decipher the algorithms to predict some results and win ...
Okay, thanks nice, but how much did they win?? Is it the amount that can change their life? And make them free from financial degradation. I use to hear, but I never see any one achieving such around me.

K
I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
There are people that makes money through sports betting, but the number is negligible compare to the number that actually do the betting. Most of the people that makes money through betting always stake large amount of money on small odds, it's always hard to see someone that use stakes small amount on big odds and win.

I have seen few persons that luck shined on and they won big through betting ,however I have also seen one rendered useless by betting. Betting is like a coin of two sides .

Betting is just pure luck in my opinion and It's also addictive.....I have seen someone who won up to 2.5mil on q particular bet...he squandered the money tho.... but I think it's a lot safer to stop betting if you win a huge some and try not to get addicted

No I have not made any money in my life by batting because this is illegal or prohibited in our religion Islam, we are not allowed to do such kind of activities

No I have not made any money in my life by batting because this is illegal or prohibited in our religion Islam, we are not allowed to do such kind of activities
It is best as your country prohibit betting for it's citizens. I have stooped playing gambling long ago, it was a sucker to my life. I wasn't gaining anything at all from it, that's why I quit gambling.

Nowadays a lot of people are making money by betting on different players. Some people bet on a match. They bet on different players who win. They benefit a lot from that but we shouldn't do that many times. It happens that you face a lot of losses, do what you can
Yes, people this days, bet on their favorite sports players to score or not to score. I have witnessed such betting market option in betting. I have experience lots of losses through betting, that's why I put a pause to it now.

Yes! I have heard of alot of people who have earned cool cash through betting, and I think they have connections with people who pick good games and they stand a chance of winning.

There are people who claim to have the ability to predict the way a football match is going to end. They make money from selling their predictions to people who now go ahead to book the games. It's their way of making money.

Personally, I do not like nor do I encourage betting. However, I have people around me who bet almost daily like clockwork and there are times they win and also many times they lose. It can get addictive so, I do not recommend it as an income source at all.

It's so hard to earn lot by betting as there remains high risk of loosing money. And I have never seen anyone to earn lot of profit through betting or gambling. But I have seen many people loosing the double amount made profit from betting.

Betting is a game of chance. Betting has never make anybody. Baba Ijebu is very rich in Nigeria because he is betting and gambling game. The little money used accumulate into big money which makes a fortune for the organization.

Betting has been viewed to be an ability to make prediction or intelligent guess on an event or something that is about to happen on the stand of surety assurance by using money or other material objects to be a stake for the outcome of the event.
Yes, i have come across someone that won on betting made on sporting bets, and it is a huge sum of money.

I know of a young high school lad who made N500,000 from betting. Though he was very happy with his win, I advised him to stay away after that as he could end up losing everything in the same betting.

Betting has been viewed to be an ability to make prediction or intelligent guess on an event or something that is about to happen on the stand of surety assurance by using money or other material objects to be a stake for the outcome of the event.
Yes, i have come across someone that won on betting made on sporting bets, and it is a huge sum of money.
Interesting to hear that one have won greatly through betting/gambling. Can you estimate how much he won in total from that single winning from betting?? I need to know, if it surpasses my expectation of maximum winning I've seen before.

Interesting to hear that one have won greatly through betting/gambling. Can you estimate how much he won in total from that single winning from betting?? I need to know, if it surpasses my expectation of maximum winning I've seen before.
He won himself #350,000 Nigerian money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back