What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Yes you're absolutely right when you said the bookmakers make a lot, but to be honest some people are cashing out really big on betting without much sweat, as there are some people who are very good in predicting, this types of people rarely loss, they already knows some tactics.

Yes you're absolutely right when you said the bookmakers make a lot, but to be honest some people are cashing out really big on betting without much sweat, as there are some people who are very good in predicting, this types of people rarely loss, they already knows some tactics.
That's true shaa, their are people favoured via gambling/betting. They predict perfectly an win tons of money. But that doesn't mean everyone must win through gambling, even those expert lose sometimes. Gambling is a win win business, no body is perfect on it.

I know of a young high school lad who made N500,000 from betting. Though he was very happy with his win, I advised him to stay away after that as he could end up losing everything in the same betting.
Wow that's so nice that he was able to win that high amount from betting. I have never seen anyone to win much from betting. I personally have lost everything I gained from betting. So I think gambling is not good for me.

Absolutely, some experts losses a lot as there is a popular saying that stated : you can always win all the time. Gambling is not for the faint hearted as a lot of people have lost their whole life savings from gambling and sport betting.

Wow that's so nice that he was able to win that high amount from betting. I have never seen anyone to win much from betting. I personally have lost everything I gained from betting. So I think gambling is not good for me.
Lol, you're my kind, it's a sucker for me in Nigeria. I can't just engage myself to it, I know how many people like me, that is still sticking around with gambling. Trying to gain that breakthrough but still finds it difficult up till now.

Sorry about that bro. You could engage in more productive ventures that will actually make you better fulfilled, rather than relying on luck to make money.

Absolutely, some experts losses a lot as there is a popular saying that stated : you can always win all the time. Gambling is not for the faint hearted as a lot of people have lost their whole life savings from gambling and sport betting.
But beware. Some gambling sites purposely make you win some, so you'll get addicted to playing more. It makes sense also that gambling sites should be off to greedy people. Greed makes big winners big losers.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm, that's the problem with my country people too. That's what unemployment can cause, imagine where one will be at gambling shop from morning till night coning back with nothing. Gambling have sent people back to their village in my own country. They use all their personal finance to play it, leaving with nothing as their own.
Not to mention they go back to their homes not only empty handed, but also burdened with debt. It all really boils down to proper education of people, so they have the capability to land a better job in the future. And avoid these easy money options that risks their future.

Sorry about that bro. You could engage in more productive ventures that will actually make you better fulfilled, rather than relying on luck to make money.
Good advice, I have stopped long time to invest my time, money and energy used in shouting for betting. I have an offline gaming network, where gamers come around catch fun through my console. That made mW not to give betting my single spare time again.

yeah I've seen a lot of people making money through betting, I have friends that bets alot, family members, but one thing is one cant always win in betting, one is bound to loose and the loss is always more than what they win, it is a game of luck, you

I don't know anyone to make constant profit on the long term from betting. I'm sure it's possible and there are some people out there that do it but for more than 90% of bettors they are losing money

I don't know anyone to make constant profit on the long term from betting. I'm sure it's possible and there are some people out there that do it but for more than 90% of bettors they are losing money
Just as you mentioned that 90% of persons are on the losing side through gambling. I agree with your suggestion, just 10% or even less are making some gain through it. If you know it's costing you money, you shouldn't just waste your time on it.

Lol, you're my kind, it's a sucker for me in Nigeria. I can't just engage myself to it, I know how many people like me, that is still sticking around with gambling. Trying to gain that breakthrough but still finds it difficult up till now.
Yeah definitely I never seen people wagering lot from these gambling sites. I don't know why about most of the faucets nowadays have at least one gambling option like hi-lo. But when I tried to earn profit from it, firstly I earn some but as time passes I loose much more than profit. So I am not much interested on gambling anymore.

Yeah definitely I never seen people wagering lot from these gambling sites. I don't know why about most of the faucets nowadays have at least one gambling option like hi-lo. But when I tried to earn profit from it, firstly I earn some but as time passes I loose much more than profit. So I am not much interested on gambling anymore.
Lol, you see those faucet gambling option of HI_LO you can never vet any thing good from there. They will wreck all your finance and leaving with nothing. They are even worst than gambling platform. They set it in such a way that you can never win anything good from them.

Lol, you see those faucet gambling option of HI_LO you can never vet any thing good from there. They will wreck all your finance and leaving with nothing. They are even worst than gambling platform. They set it in such a way that you can never win anything good from them.
Yeah I have seen lots of people loosing their lot of money on hi-lo which was pretty sad to watch. I also lost some money some years ago on gambling so I left gambling sites from then.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
I know of a guy who made millions from betting, though it was a one time thing, though it was more of luck than an in depth statistical analysis, because the said guy is not known to follow ardent follower of football, but he was lucky enough to pick the right games at the right time. Though people we say a man make his own luck.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
As you just explained, you can only make money through betting if only you can manage to create a betting website and monitize it but I don't think it's a good way of making money because it seems like betting operates the same way as Ponzi scheme.

Seriously aside from bookmarkers, I know of some people(although they are really few) that earn alot pr pretty much make all living from their earnings from betting, sport betting to be precise. Although I would really advice against it.

Yes it is possible. I have a friend who has transitioned from being a professional poker player into a professional sports trader. I also do some sportsbetting on the side myself at the soft bookmakers.

I've heard quite a few stories of people whose made a fortune through betting. Winning in bet is what I considered to be based on luck. It's gamble and we know what could go wrong when a person got addicted to it. There should be a control within themselves and stop while it's early.

Betting is not something that I can boost of because it doesn't depends on your analysis for you to record some winning.

Anyone who won any betting slip should be happy because everything is luck.

Betting company needs to be reviewed again by the government

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back