What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

He won himself #350,000 Nigerian money
That's big too, but I've seen winnings more than that, the highest winning I've seen person win through gambling is #1,500000. From a single winning ticket. But still the person didn't get rich through it. He use half of the money won to give back to the betting platform. That's why I said I never saw one making it through gambling.
Post automatically merged:

It's so hard to earn lot by betting as there remains high risk of loosing money. And I have never seen anyone to earn lot of profit through betting or gambling. But I have seen many people loosing the double amount made profit from betting.
That's the simple truth you said, about gambling. I've never seen any one making any tangible thing from gambling. All I see from my siblings in the house here, is losses after losses, that's why I don't play it again.

That is the fact about betting. The organizers are the one making the real money. All bettors are all playing the game of chance. With high probability of loss. They get to bet to win what the fate has already been decided before they starting playing the game. I advise no one should depend on betting to make money, but invest that money in some low risk investment.

That is the fact about betting. The organizers are the one making the real money. All bettors are all playing the game of chance. With high probability of loss. They get to bet to win what the fate has already been decided before they starting playing the game. I advise no one should depend on betting to make money, but invest that money in some low risk investment.
You're very correct, gambling fate have already been decided. Too many losses to be accrued through it. Its a game of luck, and also a high risk investment. The only people that makes steady passive income from it, is the bookmakers. Cos they set those odds, and market options etc.

Yes, a lots of my peeps are making money from betting but I always warn them not to get addicted to the gambling scheme because if one is addicted to the game it can wreck ones life due to greed. Gambling is high among youth due to unemployment in some countries and it's something their government need to look into

Yes have people making money through betting online. Betting is a good thing to do for those who how to play the game. Betting is a game of luck either you win or you loose. For those who knows how to play win some times.

Of course yes, I have seen so many people making through betting shop. Betting is a profitable business when you open it in a busy place, people make a lot of money in betting shop.

Yes, a lots of my peeps are making money from betting but I always warn them not to get addicted to the gambling scheme because if one is addicted to the game it can wreck ones life due to greed. Gambling is high among youth due to unemployment in some countries and it's something their government need to look into
They shouldn't grow addicted around gambling, because it wrecks people people. Even when you made some gain with them, they can still collect all and send one packing. So it is advisable to stake what you know you can lose.

Have over seen people making money seriously because it's just like investing and when you invest on it well you will get your money and that's if you play safe you can't get lost because it's easier and it's really very cool

Gambling and betting is never an option to make money, the Truth is you lose more than you gain, you might experience 70% loss then 30% gain at the long run you end up losing. Betting is never a good idea if you want to make more money, it can only be used for fun when you have excess money on you

Have over seen people making money seriously because it's just like investing and when you invest on it well you will get your money and that's if you play safe you can't get lost because it's easier and it's really very cool
Okay, their some persons that has favour playing and winning betting so easily. Maybe your type happens to be that. I never had any meaningful winnings during my time playing gambling, their was too many losses i accrued in betting.

In general, people who bet at bookies will lose more than they win, first bettors only rely on instinct and luck, secondly, the bookies who cheat by setting up their betting equipment,

In general, people who bet at bookies will lose more than they win, first bettors only rely on instinct and luck, secondly, the bookies who cheat by setting up their betting equipment,
That's true, people who bet at bookies have slim chance of winning the bet. In general, gambling is a game of luck and chance, because one doesn't rely heavily on creativity nor ideas, knowledge, it is all about instinct and luck, just as you said.

Fact #1 : Don't believe in fair play. Gambling sites need to survive also. It's business as usual.
Fact #2 : There will be more losers than winners. So don't push your luck just because you heard there were big winners. Set your sight on those who lose also.
Fact #3 : You win some, you lose some. At the end of the day, it's how much you win or lose matters.
Fact #4 : This is just for leisure. Don't make it your business.

Fact #1 : Don't believe in fair play. Gambling sites need to survive also. It's business as usual.
Fact #2 : There will be more losers than winners. So don't push your luck just because you heard there were big winners. Set your sight on those who lose also.
Fact #3 : You win some, you lose some. At the end of the day, it's how much you win or lose matters.
Fact #4 : This is just for leisure. Don't make it your business.
Laughs, I'm not making it my business, or adding it to the least of my offline or online stream of incomes. For me gambling is a sucker, time have passed when I devoted more time on it. I'm using my time well for other things.

Laughs, I'm not making it my business, or adding it to the least of my offline or online stream of incomes. For me gambling is a sucker, time have passed when I devoted more time on it. I'm using my time well for other things.
Yeah, I just don't really get it why some people would really go and gamble as if it's already their way of making ends meet. Here in our country, some will actually save money for gambling. It would be fair if it's just a fraction of their everyday budget, but using entire of it is like risking your family's daily needs just for the sake of taking chances.

The thing I don't no about betting or the processes of going through it. But surely have seen a lot of people making money from betting and doing a lot of things. I would say making money from betting Is a luck because it is not all those who bet make money from It.

I have seen and heard about many making from betting and gambling, but what baffles me is that none of them thought of investment or businesses, they spent the money lavishly believing they will win some other time

You can make small amounts of money on individual bets but you will probably end up losing money when you start chasing bigger rewards. ... The best way to make money from sport betting is to learn as much info as possible about the bookmaker you have chosen to bet with.

Yes. I know few friends that bet weekly and earn good returns. Although, only handful of them can boast of such return on betting while most of individuals that stake their money lose their earned money. I wouldn't consider betting as a means of doubling money.

Yeah, I just don't really get it why some people would really go and gamble as if it's already their way of making ends meet. Here in our country, some will actually save money for gambling. It would be fair if it's just a fraction of their everyday budget, but using entire of it is like risking your family's daily needs just for the sake of taking chances.
Hmm, that's the problem with my country people too. That's what unemployment can cause, imagine where one will be at gambling shop from morning till night coning back with nothing. Gambling have sent people back to their village in my own country. They use all their personal finance to play it, leaving with nothing as their own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back