What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I have seen a few people who make huge money from betting. I don't think it is one of the reliable way to make consistent income. The reason is that the odd is against the player and this makes them lose most times.

O yes! I know a friend of mine that paid his first house rent with the money he made through betting. Some people do mind investing their salary into it even with the risk involve in it.

in my opinion, betting is just a profitable business for those who own it. you will never be overwhelmed by something like that ...I don't encourage that.
Betting is profitable for the bookmakers and those agents that owns betting shops where customers flood in and keep playing. Apart from those two, the rest are playing via virtue of luck.

I've seen many people earning from betting, many of people earns millions of naira on betting. But I have never give it a try and I don't think I will try it.

I've seen many people earning from betting, many of people earns millions of naira on betting. But I have never give it a try and I don't think I will try it.
I don't really know how they're making money but it is something I can't even imagine to consider as a business because to me I just consider it as a waste of time and may not even have anything to give me in return.

Yeah,have seen but notany people are lucky to win so the betting thing is kinda a thing of luck and to bet you must carry out good Analysis fro both teams your are betting for so I think I can make money for betting.

I have some of my friends bet on sports. One thing I discovered is that they lose most of the time than the time they win. so I will rather engage in something and bring the inconsistent income for me than to engage in sports betting.

Gambling is a bame of luck and its just a probability and not an investment, so i will advise people that are not into it to desist from it because it can ruin you in a twinkle of an eye.

Only few people make money from betting. Those who always make money are the shop owners who make money when people lose. Betting is never a reliable way of making real money.
This fact is very true,though i have being seeing some persons make discusions on how some persons have made some huge payout,but it all seems that the whole issue has become addictive,and they just spent the whole money again into the same betting.

I have some of my friends bet on sports. One thing I discovered is that they lose most of the time than the time they win. so I will rather engage in something and bring the inconsistent income for me than to engage in sports betting.

I have friends who took extreme betting and lost apartments and businesses because of them. I have clear examples in my neighborhood, so I really don't want to have this vice.

I have friends who took extreme betting and lost apartments and businesses because of them. I have clear examples in my neighborhood, so I really don't want to have this vice.
Better can be very addictive and it is one of those vices that are difficult to break. I have seen someone who uses his examination fee at the university to place a bet and lose out everything. This is the reason why I like to work for my money.

This fact is very true,though i have being seeing some persons make discusions on how some persons have made some huge payout,but it all seems that the whole issue has become addictive,and they just spent the whole money again into the same betting.
That's true. That's the reason why I don't want to start betting. Despite the fact you might gain huge payouts but you won't do anything good with the money. You will only be spending it on unnecessary things.

Betting is prohibited by my religion and it is banned in my country. But still many people own illegal gambling dens in my country. Betting is a big waste of time and money. It can destroy life and it has indeed ruined the lives of many people.

I have a neighbor, she is a lady, she made a million naira with1000 naira and she used it to start her own business right away.

Well personally I haven't seen anybody winning a huge sum of money from betting platforms .. I personally don't believe in betting to win huge amount of money .. it might work for others but I haven't seen any huge cashout from betting platforms before

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
I have seen many people making money through betting , by the people I know I heavy stalkers , they always pick two to three odd and stake high to get a better turnover.

Yes, I am one of the people who have made a lot of money through betting.
It just like trading, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Bit the difference in sport betting is that you are trading on real life events

I have seen many people making money through betting , by the people I know I heavy stalkers , they always pick two to three odd and stake high to get a better turnover.
That's encouraging one from those bettors who play with better strategies. To my surprise, I won $250 from sport betting recently.

Yes, I am one of the people who have made a lot of money through betting.
It just like trading, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Bit the difference in sport betting is that you are trading on real life events
Is there any advice you can give to people who are also involved in sports betting or are intending to start betting on sporting events?

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Online betting is a very common thing in the world today which a lot of companies are coming out on daily basis and a lot of people are jumping into the projects to see if they will get to Rich quickly by winning a million dollars from their bet in which most of them keep losing money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back