What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I've seen people making a considerable amount with sports betting but I've never give it a trial. I don't have experience on sports betting but people do earn a good amount with it.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
I have personally made money from both online and offline betting, so it's a gambling that actually works and helps people to make money from it if they predicted well.

Is there any advice you can give to people who are also involved in sports betting or are intending to start betting on sporting events?
I have few advise
:Never have a favorite team or sport
:Never be greedy and think you could win always.
: Follow your instincts because it is always right.
:Do not bet on your favorite team because you'll always be biased
:Stake high on little odds, don't try to win big with little amount on bigger odds

I have few advise
:Never have a favorite team or sport
:Never be greedy and think you could win always.
: Follow your instincts because it is always right.
:Do not bet on your favorite team because you'll always be biased
:Stake high on little odds, don't try to win big with little amount on bigger odds
It still doesn't appear like an easy step to take. I see people spend long hours studying previous results and fixtures and I'd like to know if that can be beneficial.

There is always a reward involve in risk taking. Betting is very lucrative for people that have Enough capital to stake without losing because it is always advisible to stake what you can loose

Yes, there was a bet store close to where i was working then and i usually hear stories of how people make alot of money from there. I'm not in support of it though because it's as if once you start betting, you can never stop it.

Yes, there was a bet store close to where i was working then and i usually hear stories of how people make alot of money from there. I'm not in support of it though because it's as if once you start betting, you can never stop it.
That's the problem with betting, you get addicted overtime, they do make money from it but the thing is their earnings are not consistent, they end up making more losses than actually wining.

That's the problem with betting, you get addicted overtime, they do make money from it but the thing is their earnings are not consistent, they end up making more losses than actually wining.
Betting can be quite addictive and it can be very difficult to stop. It is a risky venture based on probability and should be discouraged because it is not a consistent source of income.

My wife's brother is a horse trainer and he has many good tips for winning in the betting. But I don't believe in gambling no matter if there are confidential information given to me. In my experience with the tips of my brother-in-law, you cannot win all the time but you can lose all the time.

It was before that I didn't see anyone that was making money from betting, but now I've been able to see someone a single individual who have been able to make money constantly from betting, he losses sometimes but the rate of gaining is higher which makes it a profitable gambling... I believe some people are really making some money

Exactly, the funny thing is that most times they don't even realize they are making more losses than actually winning. They keep trying and trying again until eventually everything is gone.

Exactly, the funny thing is that most times they don't even realize they are making more losses than actually winning. They keep trying and trying again until eventually everything is gone.
It's all about the mindset dear, they have this mindset that the next game would be the wining game, so they keep trying and trying with hope of wining the next round, but in reality they are just milking themselves.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
I have read about an online platform where people can make predictions and win huge money.
Besides that, I have seen many who have placed their bets on sports and cashed out huge sums.
Many have been paid through betting and that is why they keep engaging in it.

Bettingbis a game of chance in which you have fifty fifty percent probabality of winning and losing but i have seen people winning millions of naira with just small amount of Money.
I have read about an online platform where people can make predictions and win huge money.
Besides that, I have seen many who have placed their bets on sports and cashed out huge sums.
Many have been paid through betting and that is why they keep engaging in it.

People earn a living from betting. That is the reality of things. But the problem with betting is that just as you win you can easily lose a lot of money and lose consistently.

Some people might actually be making money from that, we cannot be so sure about everyone but some of them does not really want to expose themself, it is very rare to see someone making a reasonable amount of money from betting but I have only seen one..

The probability of making money through betting is fifty percent because its not always as you planned it, though some people do make money through it and some has become a pauper through betting.

Yes, I have a friend who made millions on one accumulated bet. He stopped betting since then. Betting is more of luck in my opinion so you can't be sure of success.
It it's not a new thing that people are making a very big amount of money from getting into betting and online gambling although there are some people that actually losing millions of money as a result of gambling as well.

You don't need to look far because I have actually made money from getting into online gambling and betting because it is actually very common thing that is being done by anyone in my country today.

Gambling is an example of an adage that says one man's food is another man's poison , I have seen people making millions of Naira in betting and some also loosing their life fortune to betting.
It it's not a new thing that people are making a very big amount of money from getting into betting and online gambling although there are some people that actually losing millions of money as a result of gambling as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back