What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Online betting on sports is very prevalent because the bookies in Vegas are very popular now. In the US Open tennis tournament, Sloane Stephens complained of receiving more than 2,000 hate messages when she lost to Angelique Kerber last week. The hate messages are hinting that Stephens took a dive meaning it was an intentional loss to win bets.

People make money through betting but you will never be informed when they makes money, you only get to know when they lose their money to betting.

People make money through betting but you will never be informed when they makes money, you only get to know when they lose their money to betting.
Laughs. You are probably right about that, most people do prefer hiding their success in betting and revealing their failures. Maybe because they don't want people to get jealous of them or they don't want to share their secret with others more often

Of course people are making money through it. It's mostly for those that stakes high and not those who brings peanuts with the aim to make millions

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Betting seems like the fastest way to make money it double your income, some person have master the act of gambling and they earn a living from gambling

I know someone that's using sporting betting as a fultime business and is doing well. What he does is he stake on small odds daily with reasonable amount money.

Although betting is very risky, but thousands of people are making it through betting,it depends on how they are able to predict and again your stake really matters
Betting is a very risky stuff and it is like a gamble so I wouldn't advise anyone to be doing it even though thousands of people are making it in betting it is very certain that distance of people must have made 1,000 losses before the gate 1 profit.

Betting seems like the fastest way to make money it double your income, some person have master the act of gambling and they earn a living from gambling
I've heard about many people earning a living through gambling. But the rate it's extremely low compared to the amount of losses.

Online betting it's something that is very common and popular right now which a lot of people are getting into because they believe they stand a chance of winning money from it on daily basis.

I think it is the opposite here. Most of the gamblers do not publicize their losses. Even in social media they would be bragging of their winnings today but next week there is no post which means they did not win and more likely they lost the bet. I know those kind of chronic gamblers.

Online betting it's something that is very common and popular right now which a lot of people are getting into because they believe they stand a chance of winning money from it on daily basis.
I don't really know but I've never seen someone making something reasonable from betting and sometimes they always lose their money. I wonder why they even lose in something they are passionate about.

Yes, I know someone who makes a living from sports betting, he doesn't carry much games about 1-3 then stakes big money, he said he wins most time

Some people make money from online betting and gambling platforms on daily basis. I have a friend who owns a betting company and he make posts daily of his customers that wins.

People do actually win but usually after a series of disappointments but those winnings usually outweighs them at the end, it's not easy to actually but definitely more possible with a plan when betting

I have lots of them as friends, I mean they make money from betting. Infact is their fultime job. They taught me some tricks am using to make between 5-10000naira every weekend. I Select between 3-10 odds.

I have seen quite a lot of people cash out huge from betting. Yes, I believe it has a lot to do with luck, however, some are smart enough to predict wins and losses. then they become gullible enough to not invest and fall back into the habit of going back again and again only to lose the rest of their money.

I have also witnessed many who cash out big, invest wisely and never return to the act again. These things happen very often than you think.

People do actually win but usually after a series of disappointments but those winnings usually outweighs them at the end, it's not easy to actually but definitely more possible with a plan when betting
I cannot involve myself in something that I will be on constant lost all the time because I will not be progressing with this kind of lifestyle .I rather concentrate on something that will be profitable to me at least.

Yes I have seen someone who makes money from betting platforms. But that does not make it a legitimate way for someone ronbe making a living or tinbe investing his money on because it is deceptive

I cannot involve myself in something that I will be on constant lost all the time because I will not be progressing with this kind of lifestyle .I rather concentrate on something that will be profitable to me at least.
Yeah no doubt and you are not wrong with those sentiments too, there are losses in bets guaranteed but people still stick around because when they wins once it covers the previous losses

Yeah no doubt and you are not wrong with those sentiments too, there are losses in bets guaranteed but people still stick around because when they wins once it covers the previous losses
Yes as long as this thing is profitable to you, you can stay there and enjoy it but if you are always on constant lost more than what you are gaining then that is not the best business.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back