What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Some people make money from online betting and gambling platforms on daily basis. I have a friend who owns a betting company and he make posts daily of his customers that wins.
Gambling site owners are usually in profit if the site is popular and supports all kinds of betting games. Thing is to have huge bankroll , so the one who is rich can start a betting site business.

Yes, I have seen people earn through sport betting sites. The risk chances are quite high at the end of the day, it's either a win or a loss, in all experience gained!

As long as the football world and all the sports world is open there will always be people that are betting and gambling online on daily basis which there are always winners and losers on daily basis.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Yes, I have seen persons who have made a lot of money via betting. Am still wondering how they get so lucky because a lot of other persons fail at it.

Yes, I have seen persons who have made a lot of money via betting. Am still wondering how they get so lucky because a lot of other persons fail at it.
They paid lots of sacrifices before their investment in trading began paying them. You need to learn the tricks around trading either crypto or forex trading. You should first seek to learn the basics before going advanced.

I am into online and offline sport betting and i can categorically Say that its not easy to make money on sport betting, because its a game of fifty fifty chance between winning and loosing.

I do not see better know any kind of gambling as a legit business but there are some people that I have seen that have made money through it.

I have seen someone win millons from sports betting, but such winnings aren't always common. Moreover, the person still squandered most of the money to betting later on.

I didn't see anyone making serious money from betting. I have read that only the bookmakers are making a big amount of cash from this type of activity.

Yes I have.
Through sports betting. There's a really popular bet company in my country. I know people who have ade thousands, betting on it.
It's a game of chance. I know for sure it's possible that one simple game can change your life forever. But then, what are your chances?

Yes I have seen. One can make money through betting but when you want to grow wealth or increase income, betting isn't the answer; this is something a lot of people don't know.
They keep terming betting as a side hustle but in reality, it isn't. It's gambling that mostly goes sideways.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??

in my opinion, betting is just a profitable business for those who own it. you will never be overwhelmed by something like that ...I don't encourage that.

I have never come across anybody that has made it through betting before. Many of these sites are always getting richer while the bettors keep getting poorer. They are just making money for the company

I have seen someone win millons from sports betting, but such winnings aren't always common. Moreover, the person still squandered most of the money to betting later on.
I have not even even heard of anyone who has won such amount for more than a year now. When was the last time you heard about such news?

Well betting in country is through online store like betniaja and naijabet betking thought when I was coming up we have pool and other means of gambling bit to me betting can cause somany distressed and high expectations with financial anxiety etc

Through online betting, Yes I've seen people make money through betting but few though and they usually boast about it because it's rare and based on luck.

I have definitely seen a handful of people who have made money from sports betting but I still do not consider it as a legit and consistent way to build your portfolio.

Well I have seen lots of people actually make money through betting but I noticed that most of them normally don't have the wisdom to actually invest that money in something legit and productive

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back