What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Making money from online betting in my country is something that is very common because a lot of you two are unemployed are using the opportunity to make money for themselves.
That's the true facts dear, many unemployed citizens are exploring through it and drive finance to themselves, but that's for few gamblers.

Just like in the world of football right now so many clubs are on international break with their players playing for their different country a lot of online betting that still being placed on such matches.

You're there, I have siblings here with me who gamble like never before. They've made some profit off gambling in this ongoing international matches.

Yeah, I have seen a few people who actually do earn from making bets but compared to the whole number of those who are into it, I do think that they are relatively few
The number of successful gamblers are simply on the reduced. It isn't easy to find those who are wining via gambling the number is simply reduced.

That is a very good friend of mine who actually owns a betting company and he is always on business on daily basis because there are so many spots that people bet on even with visual betting.

Agents are earning better than the bettors, cos they might not engage in betting they can simply encourage more gamblers to gamble via their shop and receiving commissions for that.

Betting is one of the fastest end easiest ways to lose money and not to earn. Betting is like gambling, where the dealer wins. I always saw and heard about people losing money through gambling.

Betting is one of the fastest end easiest ways to lose money and not to earn. Betting is like gambling, where the dealer wins. I always saw and heard about people losing money through gambling.
Laughs, what you just said is the ideal thing dear. It's the best way for people losing money online and offline. If someone wants to be free from heartbreaks of losing money such person should avoid betting.

Those are quite rare now a days, I've seen few but I still think it's not worth it because in the greed for more they tend to loss the money and more. In betting, if you don't know when to stop, you'll lose a lot.

Those are quite rare now a days, I've seen few but I still think it's not worth it because in the greed for more they tend to loss the money and more. In betting, if you don't know when to stop, you'll lose a lot.
Others do win but due to greed they simply succumb to losses. That's the scenario when it comes to gambling it isn't straightforward at all.

The number of successful gamblers are simply on the reduced. It isn't easy to find those who are wining via gambling the number is simply reduced.
Yeah, you are right about that. They are very few and these set of people do tend to get addicted to gambling and may overtime lose all they have ever gained from gambling to gambling
Post automatically merged:

Lol, I know majority of them will fall into gambling loss. That's just how gambling operate it isn't straightforward when it comes to earning money.
Yeah, but those who are earning a bit from it do say that there are some ways to minimize the probability of making a loss. But the problem is that am not even interested to hear them out, am not just a fan of it

Last edited:
I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Betting is a game of winning or loosing, the chances of gaining and loosing is equal, one can make money through betting if he or she is lucky. It's a game of luck and most times you might loose more than the number of times you win. Most people who understands that it's either a win or loose thing stop betting as soon as the get to win a huge amount of money.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Betting is more of luck not totally of luck. I make money constantly from betting at least $50 per month because I bet wisely on football and I killed greediness and studied more.

Well for me also I have never seen someone that I've been able to make something really good through betting, a lot of them are claiming that they are actually making so much ffrom it but i do not believe.

I know about a man in my area who built his house from the money he got from betting. That was a really nice plan he did and he's the first person I have seen using his money from betting judiciously

That is the fact about betting. The organizers are the one making the real money. All bettors are all playing the game of chance. With high probability of loss. They get to bet to win what the fate has already been decided before they starting playing the game. I advise no one should depend on betting to make money, but invest that money in some low risk investment.
One thing about the issue of betting is that it will get to a point where something that was considered to be passive will now become an addicted habit.Which makes it to become something you have to be putting all your money into n matter how much you make from it.

Sports betting is not a guaranteed money making venture, and that is the reason it is important that anyone who wants to venture into it must be disciplined enough.

To the programmers of this betting site yes,they make more money,but to the bettor it is a fifty fifty chance one, betting is a game of luck,and one thing I know is luck comes by money,and only rew are lucky to win

Betting is a game of winning or loosing, the chances of gaining and loosing is equal, one can make money through betting if he or she is lucky. It's a game of luck and most times you might loose more than the number of times you win. Most people who understands that it's either a win or loose thing stop betting as soon as the get to win a huge amount of money.
Bettors aren't stopping to bet even if they are losing alot. They don't care, they believe they'll simply recover all they lost one day. But not everyone will win from gambling that's what they don't know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back