What's new

Have you ever been scammed when working online?

Carrying out due diligence on a platform that you wished to join his phenomenal to abstaining from scams and getting the needed research information that is mostly crucial to avoid scamming activities.
The most important ways to not get scammed online is by trying to carry out personal research on any program that you wish to join because it is extremely important to do all of this so that you will not lose your hard-earned money and lose your time as well.

The most important ways to not get scammed online is by trying to carry out personal research on any program that you wish to join because it is extremely important to do all of this so that you will not lose your hard-earned money and lose your time as well.
I'm still looking for ways i can discover scam website by checking their licence and some other informations that will give me a clue to discovering if they are legitimate or not .

Carrying out due diligence on a platform that you wished to join his phenomenal to abstaining from scams and getting the needed research information that is mostly crucial to avoid scamming activities.
I have seen people that will talk a lot about a particular platform and they will go to the extent of talking about when their licence will expire and all of that, but I don't know where they are getting those informations .

I have seen people that will talk a lot about a particular platform and they will go to the extent of talking about when their licence will expire and all of that, but I don't know where they are getting those informations .
It will be extremely advantageous to gain access to all these information so that we can be able to understand the complexity of the platform so that we will know how to deal with them.

It will be extremely advantageous to gain access to all these information so that we can be able to understand the complexity of the platform so that we will know how to deal with them.
The most difficult part of discovering if a website is a scam or not is gaining the necessary information that will give us a conviction and we'll be able to make the right decision.

The most difficult part of discovering if a website is a scam or not is gaining the necessary information that will give us a conviction and we'll be able to make the right decision.
We can still try to visit trustpilot to gain access to some informations to some extent of some platforms that we want to work with most especially investment programs.

We can still try to visit trustpilot to gain access to some informations to some extent of some platforms that we want to work with most especially investment programs.
I don't think I'm going to trust trustpilot 100% because most of the reviews that you would see on trustpilot are paid reviews which means that the website or the Company will pay people to write positive reviews about them.

I don't think I'm going to trust trustpilot 100% because most of the reviews that you would see on trustpilot are paid reviews which means that the website or the Company will pay people to write positive reviews about them.
You have a very wonderful point there . I have also come across a job on micro job website where I was asked to write positive reviews about a company that I knew nothing about.

You have a very wonderful point there . I have also come across a job on micro job website where I was asked to write positive reviews about a company that I knew nothing about.
This is why it is extremely difficult to depend on the reviews that you would see on most of the reviewing website. It is very difficult to discover a website that is a scam through this means and it will be easier to fall victim.

This is why it is extremely difficult to depend on the reviews that you would see on most of the reviewing website. It is very difficult to discover a website that is a scam through this means and it will be easier to fall victim.
I like to depend on the reviews that I get on forums because members are going to give incisive analysis on the platform and the bad experiences will also be shared, which is one of the best ways to discover scam site.

I like to depend on the reviews that I get on forums because members are going to give incisive analysis on the platform and the bad experiences will also be shared, which is one of the best ways to discover scam site.
We are on the same page and I'm going to throw my weight behind your assertion because depending on reviews that you get from trusted members here would be extremely wonderful and helpful as well.

If any body who has been working online for years and never been scammed, that person is a genius. I was scammed several times online not until when I become digitally wise,detecting froudlent plartform and site.
I am also going to be surprised if anybody has been working online for up to two years and they have never been scammed before. Scam is something that I believe it is even impossible for you to prevent.

I have experience so much online and many times I get scam by those hyip program it's the only program that has consumed my money without recovery,I loss to Forex but not as hyip this Ponzi scheme is deadly

I have experience so much online and many times I get scam by those hyip program it's the only program that has consumed my money without recovery,I loss to Forex but not as hyip this Ponzi scheme is deadly
I've been scammed on several occasions online and it is really a bad situation . Anyone who has fallen victim of scams would never pray for one and it calls for serious assessment of any platform to join before making an an attempt.

Hyip is a no go area for me now. I have passed through a lot in their hands during my years of lack experience. I cannot think about such anymore. They are filled with dishonesty, scam and lies. I can't think of investing in them .

Some people also carry out research or investigation but not the thorough one. They just do it with a non challenge attitude but they still get scammed at the end of the day

Some people also carry out research or investigation but not the thorough one. They just do it with a non challenge attitude but they still get scammed at the end of the day
Anything that involves a financial commitment must be investigated and a thorough examination must be implemented before joining except if you have certain amount of money to blow in the thin air.

Anything that involves a financial commitment must be investigated and a thorough examination must be implemented before joining except if you have certain amount of money to blow in the thin air.

You are right but a lot of people do not always take note of this and that is why they end up losing their money to some website basically because they did not make a proper finding that they are supposed to make

You are right but a lot of people do not always take note of this and that is why they end up losing their money to some website basically because they did not make a proper finding that they are supposed to make
Carrying out proper research about a particular website is very critical and it is phenomenal because you will be able to understand the function of the website before joining.

Carrying out proper research about a particular website is very critical and it is phenomenal because you will be able to understand the function of the website before joining.
It is very important to always carry out a research about any website that we are joining. It will help us to know if we can join the website and also the things that should be done on the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back