What's new

Have you ever been scammed when working online?

You're right about that. I have been listening to people who have come forward with their regrets and experience after they've invested in one of these scam sites. That's the more reason I made a promise not to invest anything online as a newbie.
It is extremely important to do due diligence on any platform that you wish to join because you never can tell if it is a scam. However, some scamming activities look very real that you may likely fall victim.

It is extremely important to do due diligence on any platform that you wish to join because you never can tell if it is a scam. However, some scamming activities look very real that you may likely fall victim.
I am always careful with the platforms that I sign up for especially if they would be needing some personal information. I might have been scammed online but never through trusting the wrong platform.

Many people were scammed mostly during the covid-19 pandemic because it was then that the online earning was well known and most people try as much as possible to invest there money online and were scammed.

I have been scammed countless number of times on high yield investment programs because I found this program to be my favourite. Although I have also made a lot of income from many of them too.

Many people were scammed mostly during the covid-19 pandemic because it was then that the online earning was well known and most people try as much as possible to invest there money online and were scammed.
if i had money during the covid-19 pandemic, i would have also fallen a victim to scammers as i was desperate for an additional source of income as my major source of income been my job was in grave danger.

if i had money during the covid-19 pandemic, i would have also fallen a victim to scammers as i was desperate for an additional source of income as my major source of income been my job was in grave danger.
Yeah, most people were victims because first they had the little money to start and again they were desperate and do not take there time to verify well wether it is a legit site or not.

I got scammed by a website when requested for payment after reaching the withdrawal threshold but I didn't receive answers to my queries.

It is possible not to get scammed by online platforms if you already have someone who guides you through online earning programs. So many people also fall victim of scam because of inexperience.

I have been scammed multiple times, I have not only been scammed by HYIP and Ponzi schemes but even by clients and earning sites. Back in 2015, I lost $1300 on a site that refused to pay me.
Not a good experience. $1300 is not a little money. Before one can earn such amount of money online, a lot things must have been passed through. One of thd things I hate most is working and not getting paid.

The most painful aspect of the platform that scammed is that they are never bothered about the stress that you must have gone through to accumulate money on their platform or to invest certain amount of cash with them.

Not a good experience. $1300 is not a little money. Before one can earn such amount of money online, a lot things must have been passed through. One of thd things I hate most is working and not getting paid.
Before the site snatched my $1300, I was also paid $400 per month for almost one year. So, there are no regrets of losing that amount., If you are working online for a long time, you will frequently be scammed.

It is clear that there websites that started paying and later turned out to be a scam, But some of the users have gained well enough from the website before it stopped paying and such website may not be referred to as a scam.

I got scammed by a website when requested for payment after reaching the withdrawal threshold but I didn't receive answers to my queries.
You should also put in the time to investigate a platform before investing on them as most of them they always have that pattern of not paying when you have reached payment threshold

You should also put in the time to investigate a platform before investing on them as most of them they always have that pattern of not paying when you have reached payment threshold
Investigating the latform to join is very pivotal for each and every individual who wants to work on online portals. You would need to conduct proper research so that you will not fall victim of scam activities.

It is possible not to get scammed by online platforms if you already have someone who guides you through online earning programs. So many people also fall victim of scam because of inexperience.
Yes I agree with you on that. Most people that have been scammed was because they are lacking the experience and also do not have any one who will guide them on how online stuffs can be.

Investigating the latform to join is very pivotal for each and every individual who wants to work on online portals. You would need to conduct proper research so that you will not fall victim of scam activities.
I do take it very serious, as I do a lot of investigation before joining any platform at all, as I do not want to labour in vain and see all of my effort going to waste from my poor research

I do take it very serious, as I do a lot of investigation before joining any platform at all, as I do not want to labour in vain and see all of my effort going to waste from my poor research
Your job online could be made worse if you're not very careful with the online porta you join and it could make your interest in working online derail which is why it is necessary to be extremely cautious.

Your job online could be made worse if you're not very careful with the online porta you join and it could make your interest in working online derail which is why it is necessary to be extremely cautious.
The sad truth is that you can never be careful enough as this scammers come up with various strategies to fraudulently take your money so at all time be on guard.
The sad truth is that you can never be careful enough as this scammers come up with various strategies to fraudulently take your money so at all time be on guard.

It is an established truth that there's absolutely no way you will be extremely careful to some extent that you will not get scammed by cyber criminals because they know how to make things look real in order for people to fall prey.

I have actually vowed not to be scammed anymore and u am actually taking action to see that it doesn't happen again. There are so many people that were ripped off their life savings online and right now, they're literally afraid of the online market.
most of the scam going on online is the major reason so many people have decided never to work online again. There are several scam platforms coming out on daily basis in which people must be very careful of if not they will run away with their money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back