What's new

Have you ever been scammed when working online?

Many people have encounter the challenges of the issues of scamming online and it is something that it is really hard to avoid but if one usually have a deep research it will be hard for him to follow victim.

The only way to get out of websites that would possibly want to scam you is to carry out proper research before you make any financial commitment with them.

My first experience with online Investments eventually turned out a scam. Even though it wasn't a large amount, it made me became skeptical about making money online. But I later changed after joining forums during lockdown.

It might not necessary mean that i loss a persona money to someone online by I've worked in so many sites before for quit number of times by later find out most of those sites at fake

It might not necessary mean that i loss a persona money to someone online by I've worked in so many sites before for quit number of times by later find out most of those sites at fake
That has happened to me multiple times and it is due to the inability to carry out personal research on the platform before joining them and that is the major reasons why you would lose track.

Exactly. That is why we have to be as careful as possible , me I choose to avoid so many platform that do not present a better way they are generating money to pay all its members.
This is one of the rules that has been guiding me through.
I'm pretty sure in as much as you're into making money online, then escaping in the hands of scammer is very hard, maybe most of us here have been scammed. But thorough research is the only way out.

whatever you want to work online you should always try as much as possible to seek knowledge. Without knowledge you will actually be falling for a lot of scammers on the internet.
And this scammers has a lot of antics that would make you part ways with your hard earned money if you are not firm in your decisions or if you don't believe your decision

And this scammers has a lot of antics that would make you part ways with your hard earned money if you are not firm in your decisions or if you don't believe your decision
they always target newbies that does not know a lot of things about online money making. Newbies are people that can be easily deceived to invest their money on the internet.

they always target newbies that does not know a lot of things about online money making. Newbies are people that can be easily deceived to invest their money on the internet.
It has become very common that people that are scammed are the newbies simply because they do not have the prerequisite experience on most of the earning programs.

It has become very common that people that are scammed are the newbies simply because they do not have the prerequisite experience on most of the earning programs.
Yes, a lot of newbies always fall for online scams. I believe it is important and necessary for them to make research and seek guidance from those who are already making money online.

The inability to seek for help from people who are more experienced online is what makes many people to fall victims of scam site because people who are more experience have enough experience about the sites.

I have been scammed when working online. What made me more upset about it was the fact that the platform was introduced to me by a very close friend. She promised me that the platform was very legit.

In early years I been scammed by GPT sites HYIP programs which often don't make payout when you withdraw money but never been since even so many attamed happened but I always be careful when I make deals.

I have been scammed when working online. What made me more upset about it was the fact that the platform was introduced to me by a very close friend. She promised me that the platform was very legit.
If I where you I would totally cut myself off from that said friend, except the friend did not know that the platform is a scam platform, that is the only thing that can make me forgive such person.

The only time I got scammed while working on the internet was when I invested in Ponzi schemes. Since then I have learnt my lessons and never to invest in such platforms again.
Those ponzi scheme have scammed a lot of people their hard earning money. I have come across many ponzi scheme that promise more than 10 times return on whatever is invested with them, but I have never fall for them.

If I where you I would totally cut myself off from that said friend, except the friend did not know that the platform is a scam platform, that is the only thing that can make me forgive such person.
I feel like my friend didn't know the platform is a scam platform because she always tries to introduce me to legit platforms. It's just too bad i got scammed from this platform.

I feel like my friend didn't know the platform is a scam platform because she always tries to introduce me to legit platforms. It's just too bad i got scammed from this platform.
Nevertheless, it is important to carry out personal research after a website is introduced to you . More so, you must do this so that you would not fall victim of scam website at any moment in time.

Nevertheless, it is important to carry out personal research after a website is introduced to you . More so, you must do this so that you would not fall victim of scam website at any moment in time.
I concur with your assertion on this, because it is important to conduct proper research. However, making proper research makes it better and you will avoid getting scammed.

I do know one must carry out personal research before signing up for a website introduced to one. I always do this but i guess i let my guard down that time because it was a close friend who introduced the website to me.

Actually scamming and been scammed, is an inevitable issues for most of the people working online.

I think it will only takes few working of online that will not confirm been scammed in one way or the other.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back