What's new

Have you ever been scammed when working online?

It is an established truth that there's absolutely no way you will be extremely careful to some extent that you will not get scammed by cyber criminals because they know how to make things look real in order for people to fall prey.
Some people claimed that they have not been scammed online before but I have been scammed multiple times online most especially when I newly started working on internet and I had little experience.

Yes I agree with you on that. Most people that have been scammed was because they are lacking the experience and also do not have any one who will guide them on how online stuffs can be.
The major cause of scamming activities online is because the scammers were able to arrest the minds of people that have little experience but someone who is versed will be very difficult to scam on the internet in a very simple way.

Actually working online sometimes Is scarring most especially working in an investment platforms. Alot of people have been scammed online due to lack of security.

There are several online platforms that have scammed me and it was not an easy situation for me at the time because I was so much in need of money at that time . Ever since then, I have vowed to always do due diligence on any platform that I want to join.

People got scammed so easily in online portals basically because they failed to do due diligence and carry out their own personal investigations on the platform that they want to join.

People got scammed so easily in online portals basically because they failed to do due diligence and carry out their own personal investigations on the platform that they want to join.
Failure to do keen research always lands people in scam sites. The good thing is that once you are scammed, you start being more vigilant henceforth. It will be so hard to be scammed again.

Failure to do keen research always lands people in scam sites. The good thing is that once you are scammed, you start being more vigilant henceforth. It will be so hard to be scammed again.
You have a very important point because when you do not carry out proper research on the platform that you want to join, you will likely fall into the hands of scammers.

It is very important to carry out proper research on each and every platforms that you want to invest, most especially if it has to do with investment schemes.

Yes, as an online retailer. It happened twice. I used to sell used iPhones online, and then someone texted me asking to meet up so she could inspect and buy the iPhone. I said yes because the meet-up location is only 20 minutes away from my house. I waited for two hours. I sent her messages asking where she was, but she did not respond. I tried calling her phone number, but she was not available. I went home upset about what had transpired. I refused to meet up again after that incident. I sold the iPhone online and sent the package via a reputable courier.

The major cause of scamming activities online is because the scammers were able to arrest the minds of people that have little experience but someone who is versed will be very difficult to scam on the internet in a very simple way.
Yeah that can also be, that is why it is very good to have a mentor, someone that is already verse and know more than you know to guide you and make you to know the up and down of sites.

It is extremely important to do due diligence on any platform that you wish to join because you never can tell if it is a scam. However, some scamming activities look very real that you may likely fall victim.
carrying out proper research before investing in any website is always very important and necessary. You need to check out the reviews from several platforms like trustpilot and others.

I don't only consider such as scamming, but I felt like I was robbed online and to some extent I felt discouraged about anything that has to do with online simply because that was my first attempt online.

I don't only consider such as scamming, but I felt like I was robbed online and to some extent I felt discouraged about anything that has to do with online simply because that was my first attempt online.
It will be very discouraging if your first attempt to make money online turned out to be a scam and it may never be appealing to you to ever come back to work online again because of the bad experience.

That's really very sad. I have never been a fan of doubling money because I would always ask myself that one question; if you're able to double my money his fast, how then are you too making money? Because I know you're more interested in making money for yourself than you're about me making money.
I really love this point. I wish everyone can read this and learn. Money doubling is a scam of highest order. Imagine someone telling me to invest $50 and that in the next 24 hours I will get $100. Which business did he want to use the $50 to do withing 24 hours that'll bring such a big profit to double my money?

I always try as much as possible to avoid many of those kind of platforms whether online or offline. It is also very important and necessary to be careful on WhatsApp and telegram because there are a lot of scammers s
I always try to avoid them too but there are some times that people will just be unucky and they will fall into the hands of the scammers that we are talking about

I always try to avoid them too but there are some times that people will just be unucky and they will fall into the hands of the scammers that we are talking about
That is actually true. People who do not have a lot of experience on such kind of platforms always fall victims. That is why it is important to seek advice of experience people before you make any kind of Investment.

It is very important to do due diligence on any platform that you want to join so that you will not fall victim of any scam site. If the truth be told, they are really flooded the internet as we speak and they are turning out in large numbers on a daily basis.

It is very important to do due diligence on any platform that you want to join so that you will not fall victim of any scam site. If the truth be told, they are really flooded the internet as we speak and they are turning out in large numbers on a daily basis.
If you don't want to fall in the hands of scams, you just need to carry out investigation properly on the website that you wished to join. This is very essential for anyone who wants to avoid scam site.

If you don't want to fall in the hands of scams, you just need to carry out investigation properly on the website that you wished to join. This is very essential for anyone who wants to avoid scam site.
Even if you are being referred to a website by someone that you trust so much, just make sure that you still make thorough investigations. Some of these sites are scam sites even when they look very real.

Even if you are being referred to a website by someone that you trust so much, just make sure that you still make thorough investigations. Some of these sites are scam sites even when they look very real.
Carrying out due diligence on a platform that you wished to join his phenomenal to abstaining from scams and getting the needed research information that is mostly crucial to avoid scamming activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back