What's new

Have you ever been scammed when working online?

It is very important to always carry out a research about any website that we are joining. It will help us to know if we can join the website and also the things that should be done on the website.
If you decided to join the platforms without carrying out due diligence, it could be very detrimental because you wouldn't be able to discern if it is a legitimate platform or not.

Scammers are everywhere where. Whether on Facebook, Whatsapp, 2go or even any dating sites. They have scammed me times without numbers. They will begin to collect sensitive informations from you. Before you know it, you are in there hands. Most of them used beautiful ladies to get you into their traps. But now, I am very careful because I now know the language they speak and how they go about there scams. I also have people I relate with to know if a particular person is having a tendency of a scammer.

Scammers are everywhere where. Whether on Facebook, Whatsapp, 2go or even any dating sites. They have scammed me times without numbers. They will begin to collect sensitive informations from you. Before you know it, you are in there hands. Most of them used beautiful ladies to get you into their traps. But now, I am very careful because I now know the language they speak and how they go about there scams. I also have people I relate with to know if a particular person is having a tendency of a scammer.
It is very important to conduct personal research on any platform you want to join so that you will not fall victim of any scamming activities online as they have flooded the internet in large numbers.

I always try as much as possible to avoid many of those kind of platforms whether online or offline. It is also very important and necessary to be careful on WhatsApp and telegram because there are a lot of scammers s
I believe most of us here may have been scammed in any way or the other. That's why it's very important before you venture into any form of business online, you have to make thorough research about how the business goes.

I believe most of us here may have been scammed in any way or the other. That's why it's very important before you venture into any form of business online, you have to make thorough research about how the business goes.
It is a very rare to come across someone who would claim that he has not been scammed before on the internet because most of us has been scammed multiple times online due to the nefarious activities that has flooded the internet.

It is a very rare to come across someone who would claim that he has not been scammed before on the internet because most of us has been scammed multiple times online due to the nefarious activities that has flooded the internet.
The internet is full of scammers this days, it baffles me the more that there was a time someone scammed me as the result of getting bizdustry account. I gave him some token but failed to send me the logs.

The internet is full of scammers this days, it baffles me the more that there was a time someone scammed me as the result of getting bizdustry account. I gave him some token but failed to send me the logs.
The cyber fraudsters keep increasing on a daily basis because there is no proactive measures that was taken against them and it makes them to become stronger each new day and they keep ripping people off their money.

I've been scam severally on most dubious platform who promised to pay my money after collapsing their website, but up till now such money has not been received.
It is so unfortunate that most platforms are not really trusted as they seem to be.

I have actually ventured into a lot of scam platforms in the past. That is why I always go to platforms like trustpilot and scamadviser to make a research before I sign up on any platform.

The only time I got scammed while working on the internet was when I invested in Ponzi schemes. Since then I have learnt my lessons and never to invest in such platforms again.

Well, I was scammed when i invested money online in a Hyip project. Other than that, I have not been scammed. However, I was also scammed by a PTC site as well.

Well, I was scammed when i invested money online in a Hyip project. Other than that, I have not been scammed. However, I was also scammed by a PTC site as well.
Majority of the members working here would have a story to tell about how hyip programs has scammed them and I don't think a reecord number of people here are left out of the scamming activities perpetrated by the HYIP schemes.

I've been scam severally on most dubious platform who promised to pay my money after collapsing their website, but up till now such money has not been received.
It is so unfortunate that most platforms are not really trusted as they seem to be.
I have also fall victim of this method of scammers, even though mine was related to investment, after making huge profit on the site, they ran away with our capital and profit.

If you decided to join the platforms without carrying out due diligence, it could be very detrimental because you wouldn't be able to discern if it is a legitimate platform or not.
This is why it is very important to make research. Some people also make research but they do not make enough research and it affects them too

This is why it is very important to make research. Some people also make research but they do not make enough research and it affects them too
There are some platforms that has made research much more easier for each and every individuals who want to carry out analysis on the particular platform and trustpilot is one of them.

I do not know why persons have the audacity to scam others. Their criminals to be exact and sad thing is, they are not usually caught as the internet is vast. There are some who really needed money, who wants to earn even a cent and yet they scam the innocent. I just hope one day this scammers will be put to jail.
Alot of platform on WhatsApp who try to scam me which I escape but today am a victory having realize they are not real I zoom off from them just to meet up
Anyone who wants to scam you in WhatsApp, please report them and block. There is a report button in WhatsApp please check if you do not know. In this way we can prohibit them from scamming other also. Not only in WhatsApp but in sim card messages so be careful when clicking and opening links. Even I received a call trying to scam me and says will kill me.

There are some platforms that has made research much more easier for each and every individuals who want to carry out analysis on the particular platform and trustpilot is one of them.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, but I think in as much as you want to stay away from falling the victim of scam, it's very important that you should conduct thorough research about any site.

You are right and they always save us from the stress of wasting our time and platforms that will scam us since we already checked their legitimacy on those website

You are right and they always save us from the stress of wasting our time and platforms that will scam us since we already checked their legitimacy on those website
However, it is also mandatory to be very careful of the reviews you come across on most of the reviewing website because some of them are fake and could mislead you.

However, it is also mandatory to be very careful of the reviews you come across on most of the reviewing website because some of them are fake and could mislead you.
Probably, some of the reviews you see on some platforms like trustpilot are fake. That is why I always use scamadviser when making research about a platform.

Probably, some of the reviews you see on some platforms like trustpilot are fake. That is why I always use scamadviser when making research about a platform.
It is very important to be sceptical of the reviews that you come across on trustpilot because most of those reviews are paid which means people are paid to write them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back