What's new

Have you ever been scammed when working online?

Yes I have been scammed online more than once, if you are working online you must come across scammers, that's a must, but if you are someone who is experienced you can hardly fall for it.

To be scammed online sometimes seems to be normal to me at times most especially at your early stages of getting to know how to be earning online, at least I give experience and lessons to take note.

However, it is also mandatory to be very careful of the reviews you come across on most of the reviewing website because some of them are fake and could mislead you.
You now get the point. This is another thing that we should put in mind. There are some people who are paid for writing fake reviews and we are going to trust them at our own risk

You now get the point. This is another thing that we should put in mind. There are some people who are paid for writing fake reviews and we are going to trust them at our own risk
Most of the reviews that you would come across are paid sometimes and you need to be very sceptical of joining any platform and ensure to study the location of where those reviews are coming from, most times.

Most of the reviews that you would come across are paid sometimes and you need to be very sceptical of joining any platform and ensure to study the location of where those reviews are coming from, most times.
It is so frustrating when you go online to search for reviews and you end up believing the fake review. It annoys people and that is why some people do not trust review websites until they are referred to the platform by their friend

It is very important to be sceptical of the reviews that you come across on trustpilot because most of those reviews are paid which means people are paid to write them.
Probably, there was even a particular Ponzi scheme that promised their members certain amount of money to write good reviews for them on trustpilot. That was when I noticed that most of those reviews are fake.

Probably, there was even a particular Ponzi scheme that promised their members certain amount of money to write good reviews for them on trustpilot. That was when I noticed that most of those reviews are fake.
I think that is the way they go about it . They will promise to pay you for writing positive reviews about them and once they confirm that you have posted the reviews, you will be rewarded.

I have also fall victim of this method of scammers, even though mine was related to investment, after making huge profit on the site, they ran away with our capital and profit.
That's it. That's how they operate. I cannot think of investing in such anymore. We have to be careful because they are not willing to help as most of them will claim. We all have learnt our lesson.

That's it. That's how they operate. I cannot think of investing in such anymore. We have to be careful because they are not willing to help as most of them will claim. We all have learnt our lesson.
Yes that's the fact, you have said it all. In as much as you want to be free from scammers, it's expected of you to make sure you are not greed, most people tends to fall victim of scam as the result of greedy.

Yes that's the fact, you have said it all. In as much as you want to be free from scammers, it's expected of you to make sure you are not greed, most people tends to fall victim of scam as the result of greedy.
I have seen so many online business and I chose not to do it, not because I cannot do it because when I measure it on my own subjective skill, I come to understand that it is a risk that I am not willing to take because sometimes it will end in tears.
Not everything we see online is what we must do.

I have seen so many online business and I chose not to do it, not because I cannot do it because when I measure it on my own subjective skill, I come to understand that it is a risk that I am not willing to take because sometimes it will end in tears.
It is always prefferd to conduct personal research before you choose a particular platform because there are so many websites that will scam you if you failed to conduct personal research.

I got scammed when I invested money. I once worked for a client who never paid me. Other than that, I was never scammed at all. i work on reputable sites to make money.

Yes that's the fact, I'm a type of person that always set limit for everything, I believe it's not all online business that are opportunity to make money, some of them are just but scam site.

I think that is the way they go about it . They will promise to pay you for writing positive reviews about them and once they confirm that you have posted the reviews, you will be rewarded.
Yes, that is exactly how they do it. the thing is that almost every work body will want to receive a reward from them which is unrealistic and they go ahead and write good reviews which is usually too good to be true.

most of the scam going on online is the major reason so many people have decided never to work online again. There are several scam platforms coming out on daily basis in which people must be very careful of if not they will run away with their money
You are right, the scam that is going on daily is what is making most people not wanting to work online again but also you should let go of greed if you intend to survive on the online space.

You are right, the scam that is going on daily is what is making most people not wanting to work online again but also you should let go of greed if you intend to survive on the online space.
whatever you want to work online you should always try as much as possible to seek knowledge. Without knowledge you will actually be falling for a lot of scammers on the internet.

whatever you want to work online you should always try as much as possible to seek knowledge. Without knowledge you will actually be falling for a lot of scammers on the internet.
It is requisite to seek knowledge and understand the basis of some online money making platform before you jump on it. Failure to do this could result in fatal losses.

It is always prefferd to conduct personal research before you choose a particular platform because there are so many websites that will scam you if you failed to conduct personal research.
I also asked a lot of people about it just to clarify myself to know that I am dealing with trusted platforms. The reason is because I cannot completely rely on those review you might be seeing on the internet as some of them are fake.

Yes that's the fact, I'm a type of person that always set limit for everything, I believe it's not all online business that are opportunity to make money, some of them are just but scam site.
Exactly. That is why we have to be as careful as possible , me I choose to avoid so many platform that do not present a better way they are generating money to pay all its members.
This is one of the rules that has been guiding me through.

It is requisite to seek knowledge and understand the basis of some online money making platform before you jump on it. Failure to do this could result in fatal losses.
Probably, especially when it happens to relate to anything investment. If you want to go into a cryptocurrency that you will put your money you need enough knowledge if not you will end up losing everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back