What's new

Have you ever been scammed when working online?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When working online we have to take the risks in working for people we may not have worked for before and that can often lead to worry of being scammed or in the worst case, actually being scammed working online. It's never nice to be on the receiving end of being scammed online, especially when you have already put in the work and the person you did the work for just doesn't pay you.

In the past, I have been scammed at least twice by people who asked me to complete a job for them and then ignored me after the job was complete and I never received payment at all for the job I had completed. These were not small jobs either, they were quite big jobs and I felt defeated after I had been ignored and not paid after putting in the work.

Have you ever been scammed online either as the seller or the buyer? What did you do when this happened and what approach did you take to prevent it from happening again?

Even since I was scammed myself as a seller I now always tend to ask for payment upfront before I complete the order if I can so that I do not run into the same issue again, unless, of course, I have done jobs for the person in the past in which case I don't mind them paying me after the completion as I know I can trust them.

I have been time and again fallen a victim of online scammers, I have been scammed a lot of money when I was aspiring to online earning before I realized the ways of how to keep myself safe online

I believe that been defrauded is part and parcel of the online space and it does happen to you when starting out, you can never be too careful about it, it is like a ritual you must partake

Aside two person that I wrote an article for and refuse to pay, I can't say I have scammed online. And the two of them complaint that the article I wrote for them is below par. From that time, I rarely accept a writing job from random person. And I will prefer will transact through freelancing platforms.

If any body who has been working online for years and never been scammed, that person is a genius. I was scammed several times online not until when I become digitally wise,detecting froudlent plartform and site.

I have been scam so many times, so I have so many things to tell as never totally trust on any website even not trust on your payment processors as we used to use alert pay as a payment processor I was comfortably and confidently using it but suddenly it turned scam and my 11$ remain there so I bear this loss and learned a bitter experience from it.
First check website and payment processors completely then use it, further keep checking it.

Actually been scammed online is an inevitable issue that almost all individuals and companies are struggling with. In my first attempt to invest online, I was scammed and it hurt me.

When working online we have to take the risks in working for people we may not have worked for before and that can often lead to worry of being scammed or in the worst case, actually being scammed working online. It's never nice to be on the receiving end of being scammed online, especially when you have already put in the work and the person you did the work for just doesn't pay you.

In the past, I have been scammed at least twice by people who asked me to complete a job for them and then ignored me after the job was complete and I never received payment at all for the job I had completed. These were not small jobs either, they were quite big jobs and I felt defeated after I had been ignored and not paid after putting in the work.

Have you ever been scammed online either as the seller or the buyer? What did you do when this happened and what approach did you take to prevent it from happening again?

Even since I was scammed myself as a seller I now always tend to ask for payment upfront before I complete the order if I can so that I do not run into the same issue again, unless, of course, I have done jobs for the person in the past in which case I don't mind them paying me after the completion as I know I can trust them.

Well, I was scammed by Hyip sites. I invested in a few programs and they scammed me. Apart from that, I never got scammed at a really large level because I tend to work for reliable sites.

I have not fall for any scammer why working online, because I have a mentor,before I can do anything onIine I always inform him for any step I take on any online business.

We had so many website around and I think that its not possible to start working online and stay there for that long without been scam me I was a victim of one I got scam for so many times and I did not give up so I keep working and going to my normal work so I think that all we need is to make a research about a program before we join
We had so many website around and I think that its not possible to start working online and stay there for that long without been scam me I was a victim of one I got scam for so many times and I did not give up so I keep working and going to my normal work so I think that all we need is to make a research about a program before we join

I used to be very adventurous whenever I was working online for the first time and it made me to lose a couple of money amounting to more than $150. I am happy that I am not well secured and nobody can cheat me again.

I have been scam so many times, so I have so many things to tell as never totally trust on any website even not trust on your payment processors as we used to use alert pay as a payment processor I was comfortably and confidently using it but suddenly it turned scam and my 11$ remain there so I bear this loss and learned a bitter experience from it.
First check website and payment processors completely then use it, further keep checking it.
This is very hard, especially when you finally come to terms with the fact that you have been played all along, it is really painful to bear but I like the fact you have moved on from this debacle

The only time I got scammed while working on the internet was when I invested in Ponzi schemes. Since then I have learnt my lessons and never to invest in such platforms again.

Alot of platform on WhatsApp who try to scam me which I escape but today am a victory having realize they are not real I zoom off from them just to meet up

There are a lot of scammers so you must be careful I got scammed once now I'm trying to be more careful than I was before there are tons of scammers who only wants money for themselves it's hard when you get scammed so you need to learn how to avoid scammers

Actually I have been scammed once online and I learned alot from that, promising myself never to had such experience again in any of the investment I will make online.

If you are working online falling for scam platforms is a must, but youa need to be very careful with what you are doing, you also need to be making good researches.

Scams happen on a daily basis and I would say most people have experienced one at some point online. I know I have but I cannot recall the last time it had happened and I was never really scammed out of that much so it was not a major concern for me.

Every one that works online has been scammed one way or another, its inevitable. The last time I was scammed really hit me deep, and I learned my lesson. It's just one of the things you have to experience in your hustle online.

Alot of platform on WhatsApp who try to scam me which I escape but today am a victory having realize they are not real I zoom off from them just to meet up
I always try as much as possible to avoid many of those kind of platforms whether online or offline. It is also very important and necessary to be careful on WhatsApp and telegram because there are a lot of scammers s

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back