What's new

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A HYIP Program?

Yes I was one scammed by websites that claimed they will be paying me interest on my investments. But after I deposited mine coins I realise that I have been scammed when I could no longer access the website.

It is important to take into account that hyip programs will never last for a long time and it will crash anytime soon which is the reason why you need to be sceptical and be careful of joining any of those platforms.
This is one of the things you need to put into consideration before you sign up on such platforms and invest your money. You need to understand that they will never last for a long time.

This is one of the things you need to put into consideration before you sign up on such platforms and invest your money. You need to understand that they will never last for a long time.
If most of the people that enjoyed working on high yield investment programs were teased with this type of information they would be more careful with HYIPS

Being scammed online is part of your success, if you are working online I believe you must have been scammed on one way or the other, most of us here have experienced it.

Being scammed online is part of your success, if you are working online I believe you must have been scammed on one way or the other, most of us here have experienced it.
I wouldn't regard getting scammed as part of success but it could be taken as part of the experience because the experience you will gain would be very instrumental and it will help you to abstain from joining any similar sites.

If most of the people that enjoyed working on high yield investment programs were teased with this type of information they would be more careful with HYIPS
Yeah, unfortunately majority of people who invest on such platforms are newbies and they do not have information like this. I also try to sensitize newbies when I have the opportunity.

I am going to disagree with your statement because people who are professional and I've gained enough experience on how to surf the internet could also get scammed.
It's true though, I think no one in this world is above falling the victim of scam. Because some of the scam sites, looks more real than the original sites. It takes thorough research sometimes to know.

It's true though, I think no one in this world is above falling the victim of scam. Because some of the scam sites, looks more real than the original sites. It takes thorough research sometimes to know.
The surprising thing about hyip program is that some of them looks very real and it'll be very difficult to determine if it is a scam or not which is why it is important to get acquainted to the basics of understanding the hyip schemes.

Yes I was one scammed by websites that claimed they will be paying me interest on my investments. But after I deposited mine coins I realise that I have been scammed when I could no longer access the website.
Yes that's the fact, some of the scamming sites even looks more real than the good sites. I think one is expected to be extra careful anytime he wants to invest in a site.

Yes that's the fact, some of the scamming sites even looks more real than the good sites. I think one is expected to be extra careful anytime he wants to invest in a site.
If care is not taken, you will fall victim of some scam website because they would present themselves as a real platform and they must have sent payment initially and later they will stop.

I'm still marveled by the way people rush to invest in hyip projects and I are looking at it from the angle that they knew quite well that it will crash and they still went ahead to take such a huge risk. Could it be greed?
If you are a newbie that is just starting out in the online space then I can understand why you would fall a victim but if you have been a victim before now, I don't see why you still fall for the same scam again.

If you are a newbie that is just starting out in the online space then I can understand why you would fall a victim but if you have been a victim before now, I don't see why you still fall for the same scam again.
Someone who is new to working online would find it very difficult to cope because online money making program needs a lot of experience and the experience could be gotten over time.

Someone who is new to working online would find it very difficult to cope because online money making program needs a lot of experience and the experience could be gotten over time.
People have been scammed several times online and that is not new at all and I have also been scammed multiple times and I cannot dispute this fact . It calls for proper researching before joining any platform.

People have been scammed several times online and that is not new at all and I have also been scammed multiple times and I cannot dispute this fact . It calls for proper researching before joining any platform.
Conducting appropriate research is mandatory so that you will not fall victim of scams because the pain of being scammed online is very enormous and that is why a thorough research has to be done.

Yes definitely, it is not something that could be obtained overnight. This is due to the fact that it takes reasonable amount of time for one to hone his skills.

I can tell you from experience that most of am this high investment programs at scam especially those that many people are doing online. I was a victim of one before and i still regret

I think I am always sensitive to any program that may seems to be HYIP. Even though my friends were doing it I wasn't moved but he regretted doing and told me they would never go into it. I have not been scammed on such program but gambling like sport betting has eaten my money.

I think I am always sensitive to any program that may seems to be HYIP. Even though my friends were doing it I wasn't moved but he regretted doing and told me they would never go into it. I have not been scammed on such program but gambling like sport betting has eaten my money.
That was the time I was engrossed in investment in hyip programs but when I got scammed multiple times, I had to retrace my steps and stop anything that has to do with HYIP.

People fail to do there own personal research before jumping on any platform, which can turn back to seriously hunt them in the future as most of the sites end up making you loose your money.

People fail to do there own personal research before jumping on any platform, which can turn back to seriously hunt them in the future as most of the sites end up making you loose your money.
It is true that people got scammed so easily because they failed to carry out due diligence on any platform that they wish to work with which is not really what was supposed to be done.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back