What's new

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A HYIP Program?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
The Hyip programs are also known as High Yield Investment Programs. These kind of programs are quite common nowadays. In fact, they were also quite common in the past. These programs are not really based on actual business. They are based on pyramid scheme. They depend mostly on new depositors and victims. So, have you ever been scammed by them?

I think you can only say you are scammed if you don't know how they operate. I knew how they operated but still gave them my money three times. That's stupidity.

I have never been scammed by Hyip program but I know people who fallen victim to them. You can't really blamed those who were scammed with Hyip programs. Some of these programs look real until they proved otherwise. The reason I have not been falling victim to them is because I don't believe in quick money and invest by depositing stuff.

Yes i have been scammed on several occasions before in the past. That was actually when i first started looking for ways to make money online, i was rather desperate at that point in time and i ended up making wrong decisions.

The Hyip programs are also known as High Yield Investment Programs. These kind of programs are quite common nowadays. In fact, they were also quite common in the past. These programs are not really based on actual business. They are based on pyramid scheme. They depend mostly on new depositors and victims. So, have you ever been scammed by them?
Yes, I have fallen victim of hyip scams before. It was in the past when I was a newbie to online earning and had not known their nature. Nowadays, I don't invest in them anymore because I have grown to be more careful.

I have never been scammed by Hyip program but I know people who fallen victim to them. You can't really blamed those who were scammed with Hyip programs. Some of these programs look real until they proved otherwise. The reason I have not been falling victim to them is because I don't believe in quick money and invest by depositing stuff.

I think i have been scammed by various different kind of Hyip sites. I invested in many Hyips and I hoped that they would stay legit. At that time, I never knew how they worked.

I believe this are most of the common online scam sites I have gotten to know, I consider those types of platforms as Ponzi scheme, they tends to only run with people's money at the end of the day.

NNU, popcorn cash, are some of the scam platforms that has ran away with my money before. I invested some money hoping to make the money back and get some profits but I never got to withdraw.

I've never really been scammed by a high yield investment platforms and that is basically because I used to do my research very well. You are never going to be seeing me throwing money into something I do not understand.

I have been scammed by multitudes of HYIP. I have not made any calculations on how much money I lost with these programs but it would be quite a sum. INterestingly, I have also made money with HYIP. IN fact, I have made more money than lost money.

I have been scammed a record number of times on hyip platforms. I was hoping that I'm going to recoup my lost fund from other platforms but I kept losing my money.

I've never really been scammed by a high yield investment platforms and that is basically because I used to do my research very well. You are never going to be seeing me throwing money into something I do not understand.
I think you are very lucky that you have not been scammed by those kind of platforms. I have actually fallen for so many of them severally but I have learnt my lessons.

NNU, popcorn cash, are some of the scam platforms that has ran away with my money before. I invested some money hoping to make the money back and get some profits but I never got to withdraw.

I have never heard about such kind of platforms before. However, I have heard about some platforms such as the Juicy Field that became a scam site and ran away with money of many people.

I have never heard about such kind of platforms before. However, I have heard about some platforms such as the Juicy Field that became a scam site and ran away with money of many people.
Those websites were mainly focused on people who are in this part of the world. I was among the people who almost invested in juicyfields but I had a second thoughts and postponed it. I thought it was a real platform.
Those websites were mainly focused on people who are in this part of the world. I was among the people who almost invested in juicyfields but I had a second thoughts and postponed it. I thought it was a real platform.

Juicy field was heavily advertised on many forum and it was heavily advertised on beermoney forum and even the owner of the website, mr B invested huge amount of money on that program but it ended up as a scam stealing people's fund.

I was once a lover of high yield investment programs . I stopped investing on such platform when I got scammed multiple times because they always crash in the end.

i learnt my lesson the hard way, it was truly a very bitter experience for me as i invested my savings at the time with the expectation of great returns, but alas, i was disapointed at the turn of event.

I have not seen anyone who participated in high yield investment programs that have not been scammed in one way or the other . The only way out is by not joining those platforms.

The major characteristics of high yield investment programs is that you will definitely lose money but if you could carry through your analysis effectively, you should be able to know when to stop or quit so that you will not incur losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back