What's new

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A HYIP Program?

If the truth be told, the high yield investment program will continue to flourish and they will continue to become big and new ones will still continue to Spring up due to the fact that people love free money.
The only way out is if there is a sensitisation and it will demonstrate to people how the high-yield Investment programs could rip them off and there's absolutely no way they can gain from such investment.

The only way out is if there is a sensitisation and it will demonstrate to people how the high-yield Investment programs could rip them off and there's absolutely no way they can gain from such investment.
I am aware that sensitization never stopped and the well wishers keep sensitising the populace on the ordeal of high yield investment programs, but the people love free money and that is why this program will continue to exist no matter what.

I'm going to debunk your assertion there because some of them lasted for months and it is one of the strategy that they use to lure people more and they will think that they are legitimate because they will last for a while.
You are right
Some of them will pay for a little time and they will stop paying. They may pay for a week and when they realize that they have so much deposit, they will close down.

You are right
Some of them will pay for a little time and they will stop paying. They may pay for a week and when they realize that they have so much deposit, they will close down.
I have seen hyip programs that have lasted for three to four years and some have been in existence for over five years and they're still paying, but it is better to have it at the back of your mind that it could lead to a scam one day .

I have seen hyip programs that have lasted for three to four years and some have been in existence for over five years and they're still paying, but it is better to have it at the back of your mind that it could lead to a scam one day .
There are so many website that leads to scams and it is really very important to ensure that you do not wast much of your time on such website and carry out thorough investigation before joining any website..

There are so many website that leads to scams and it is really very important to ensure that you do not wast much of your time on such website and carry out thorough investigation before joining any website..
The HYIP will always lead to scam and there is no two ways to it because most of the high-yield Investment programs are designed to rip the people off their hard-earned money which is the major reason why you need to be sceptical of them .

The HYIP will always lead to scam and there is no two ways to it because most of the high-yield Investment programs are designed to rip the people off their hard-earned money which is the major reason why you need to be sceptical of them .
The majority of the people understand this fact then, it will be very difficult for the hyip Investment scheme to strive because no one will want to register with them knowing full well that they will get scammed.

The majority of the people understand this fact then, it will be very difficult for the hyip Investment scheme to strive because no one will want to register with them knowing full well that they will get scammed.
There is need for adequate sensitization so that the people will be aware of the activities of the hyip programs and they will know how to approach them critically in order to avoid getting scammed so easily.

That's a very important point and there is need for adequate sensitization and the people should be aware of the features of hyip programs and they should be careful of investing on them.

It is true that there are some of them that have been in existence for long and they are still paying but it is very hard to trust them because they will still shut down in one way or the other

Majority of the people who work online today I've been scammed before and that is why most of the people are sceptical of joining any hyip programs because they knew that it will turn out to be a scam.

Majority of the people who work online today I've been scammed before and that is why most of the people are sceptical of joining any hyip programs because they knew that it will turn out to be a scam.
This isn't a new thing to me and it is me that have obviously decided not to participate or engage in such platform anymore because they are looking for every single opportunity to scam every investors which I am not willing to be part of them anymore.

Well, I really wished if i could get my money back. The problem is that there are no laws that protect the investors when it comes to hyip investments and the scammers take advantage of this thing.

Well, I really wished if i could get my money back. The problem is that there are no laws that protect the investors when it comes to hyip investments and the scammers take advantage of this thing.
Hyip programs is not regulated and there's absolutely no way you can get your money back if you are being cheated and scammed by this platform . It is indeed not a good situation to work on high yield investment schemes because they are all scams.

Hyip programs is not regulated and there's absolutely no way you can get your money back if you are being cheated and scammed by this platform . It is indeed not a good situation to work on high yield investment schemes because they are all scams.
The hyip programs are not regulated because no one is monitoring their activities and that is why it is very difficult to use this type of medium to make money while working online.

The hyip programs are not regulated because no one is monitoring their activities and that is why it is very difficult to use this type of medium to make money while working online.
I think there should be a way to regulate the HYIPs because they are scamming the people so hard and it is becoming too much of them which is why it is necessary to embark on serious campaigns against them.

I think there should be a way to regulate the HYIPs because they are scamming the people so hard and it is becoming too much of them which is why it is necessary to embark on serious campaigns against them.
One of the major reasons why it is very difficult to regulate the hyip Investment schemes is because it exist online and as a result, it will be a very difficult to regulate.

One of the major reasons why it is very difficult to regulate the hyip Investment schemes is because it exist online and as a result, it will be a very difficult to regulate.
I am going to support your statement because it is going to be extremely difficult to regulate an online platform and that is why so many scamming activities is very predominant online.

Yes, I have fallen victim of hyip scams before. It was in the past when I was a newbie to online earning and had not known their nature. Nowadays, I don't invest in them anymore because I have grown to be more careful.
Mostimes people who fall the victim of been scammed are those who don't have good idea about how the site goes.
In as much as you want to stay away from scammers always make good research.

Mostimes people who fall the victim of been scammed are those who don't have good idea about how the site goes.
In as much as you want to stay away from scammers always make good research.
I am going to disagree with your statement because people who are professional and I've gained enough experience on how to surf the internet could also get scammed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back