What's new

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A HYIP Program?

Most of the HYIP programs will succeed in scamming people who are lazy to carry out thorough investigations because if you do, you are definitely going to get to the root of the matter and you will never fall victim.

Most of the HYIP programs will succeed in scamming people who are lazy to carry out thorough investigations because if you do, you are definitely going to get to the root of the matter and you will never fall victim.
most times this people are novice on the online space and does not have an idea how it works, so i do not usually blame this crop of people but if you are in the online space, you should know where to make your research.

Yes, i have been scammed by a High Yield Investment Program. I wasn't the one who registered for it, my mum was the one who registered me on the program. Even though it wasn't my money that was lost, it really hurt me because i was the one doing the work on the platform.

Yes I have been but lost minor income as I got few good payout and I invested decent amount that time as $50 and you know it takes time to make that mount when you new to online earnings and I lost it.

Yes I have been but lost minor income as I got few good payout and I invested decent amount that time as $50 and you know it takes time to make that mount when you new to online earnings and I lost it.
Making $50 is not easy online it usually takes time and requires you to be good at your duties or whatever you are doing on the online space, and it is a better way of making money than hyip

The major characteristics of high yield investment programs is that you will definitely lose money but if you could carry through your analysis effectively, you should be able to know when to stop or quit so that you will not incur losses.
The problem is most of them are scam. They will promise high return on any amount of money you invested with them. The first time you invested with them they may pay you an interest that your money generated. But the second, you'll just hear that the website has crashed.

The problem is most of them are scam. They will promise high return on any amount of money you invested with them. The first time you invested with them they may pay you an interest that your money generated. But the second, you'll just hear that the website has crashed.
In spite of that, they will promise to give high returns on investment and most of these returns are not realistic . Also, you must be carefull of such platform so that you will not fall victim of scams.

In spite of that, they will promise to give high returns on investment and most of these returns are not realistic . Also, you must be carefull of such platform so that you will not fall victim of scams.
it is always important and necessary people run away from platforms that makes unrealistic promises. Any platform that promises high return whenever you invest money is likely a Ponzi scheme.

I try to avoid these programs as much as possible I got scammed several times and I know it was technically my mistake it's still very risky so I don't invest into it anymore

Yes, I have been scammed by an HYIP program before. Then, I was still new to the ways of making money online. And The return that I was promised was mouth watering and that was what attracted me in the first instance. Not knowing it was a scam in the first instance.

Yes, I have been scammed by an HYIP program before. Then, I was still new to the ways of making money online. And The return that I was promised was mouth watering and that was what attracted me in the first instance. Not knowing it was a scam in the first instance.
Yes I have also been scam when it's come to online earning but seriously and frankly speaking I have learn my lesson to be sincere,so I think that such actions can never be done by me again this Ponzi scheme is dangerous

Yes I have also been scam when it's come to online earning but seriously and frankly speaking I have learn my lesson to be sincere,so I think that such actions can never be done by me again this Ponzi scheme is dangerous
It is crucial to note that hyip schemes are not to be trusted because most of them will end up scamming the people which is really going to be a sorry situation.

Of course, who hasn't? I remember I was still 15 and I was just starting my way in making money online and at that time HYIP were a very popular topic and of course I, being young and stupid, invested all my savings in several HYIPs. And, of course, everyone scammed me and I didn't get a single cent. So I gained valuable experience

I had been Scammed several times by high yield investments program sites before I decided never to become their prey again.
No way any hyip sites could ever convinced me to fall into their victim again. I've learnt my lesson.

The Hyip programs are also known as High Yield Investment Programs. These kind of programs are quite common nowadays. In fact, they were also quite common in the past. These programs are not really based on actual business. They are based on pyramid scheme. They depend mostly on new depositors and victims. So, have you ever been scammed by them?

MMM one of the worst Ponzi scheme that I have ever invested my money into because I was promised that I'm going to make a huge amount of money from the Investment which ended up being a scam along the line and I ended up losing money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back