What's new

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A HYIP Program?

Yes i have been scammed on several occasions before in the past. That was actually when i first started looking for ways to make money online, i was rather desperate at that point in time and i ended up making wrong decisions.
This happens to a lot of people when they first started to make money online. The desperation to make big money within short time is what inspire many people to invested in Hyip programs.

The high yield investment programs are often patronised by people who just started to make money online and they have been taught wrongly that making money online is a quick way to get rich and they would always want to choose the high yield investment schemes.

Abstaining from Ponzi scheme would be the best way to avoid getting scammed by any hyip programs . If you try as much as possible to be self disciplined and be contented with little amount, it will be difficult to get scammed online.

I have not seen anyone who participated in high yield investment programs that have not been scammed in one way or the other . The only way out is by not joining those platforms.
You would definitely fall a victim if you stay long on such platforms except you got a wind of the platform when they just launched and cash out before they got more members on their platform

It is really important to carry out thorough research very well on high yield investment programs before you join any of them because most of the hyip programs would turn out to be a scam.

You would definitely fall a victim if you stay long on such platforms except you got a wind of the platform when they just launched and cash out before they got more members on their platform
Well, this truck could work sometimes but definitely not all the time. For me, once I realized that a platform is scam, I don't waste my time there again. I leave immediately.

Well, this truck could work sometimes but definitely not all the time. For me, once I realized that a platform is scam, I don't waste my time there again. I leave immediately.
Which is actually the best thing to do, leave when you have concluded with the necessary investigation that the site is a scam platforms, there is no need wasting your time there

I'm still marveled by the way people rush to invest in hyip projects and I are looking at it from the angle that they knew quite well that it will crash and they still went ahead to take such a huge risk. Could it be greed?

Juicy field was heavily advertised on many forum and it was heavily advertised on beermoney forum and even the owner of the website, mr B invested huge amount of money on that program but it ended up as a scam stealing people's fund.
I was tempted to invest into the platform when I saw the advertisement on beermoneyforum. After some period of time I heard that it has crashed when I stopped seeing the advertisement.
This happens to a lot of people when they first started to make money online. The desperation to make big money within short time is what inspire many people to invested in Hyip programs.
this is actually the case for so many people who wants to make money in the online space. So many newbies are always desperate to make quick money online which usually results to regret.

Last edited:
I'm still marveled by the way people rush to invest in hyip projects and I are looking at it from the angle that they knew quite well that it will crash and they still went ahead to take such a huge risk. Could it be greed?
It is a thing of surprised to me also because I kept wondering why people would always want to invest on high yield investment programs knowing full well that it will crash one day no matter what.

I wouldn't even advised to join such platforms not to talk of staying too long on them because they are designed to rip people off their hard-earned money because they will definitely crash and it may not last for a long time.

I have been scammed online by several platforms and this is because I do not carry out personal research on those platforms before joining them. Based on my level of experience now, I wouldn't commit such mistake again.

I am so surprised that so many people claimed that they have not been scammed before online and I want to give kudos to those set of people because they were able to safeguard themselves from being scammed.

I am so surprised that so many people claimed that they have not been scammed before online and I want to give kudos to those set of people because they were able to safeguard themselves from being scammed.
It is very possible to not get scammed online if you are well mentored by someone who is more experienced but if do not enrolled for any mentorship, there is every possibility of getting scammed so easily online.

I'm not so surprised because some people are always sceptical of joining any platform and they always carry out due diligence on any investment programs that they wished to join.

It is a thing of surprised to me also because I kept wondering why people would always want to invest on high yield investment programs knowing full well that it will crash one day no matter what.
The major reason some people Invest in such platforms is not because they don't know it's scam but because they want to make quick money. I have tried that and lost money.

I think you can only say you are scammed if you don't know how they operate. I knew how they operated but still gave them my money three times. That's stupidity.
You are right. There are some people that are very new to online earning and they have no choice than to join and invest on those websites hoping that they will pay but they will end up not paying.

You are right. There are some people that are very new to online earning and they have no choice than to join and invest on those websites hoping that they will pay but they will end up not paying.
It is important to take into account that hyip programs will never last for a long time and it will crash anytime soon which is the reason why you need to be sceptical and be careful of joining any of those platforms.

I would say inexperience could be one of the cause because when you get scammed online , it could be due to your negligence or ignorance of the whole online platforms. Someone who is a professional cannot fall victim of cheap scams.

It is important to take into account that hyip programs will never last for a long time and it will crash anytime soon which is the reason why you need to be sceptical and be careful of joining any of those platforms.
The funniest thing is that they do not even last long as much as we expected. A lot of them spend just two days. Their aim is just to collect people's money and run away

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back