What's new

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A HYIP Program?

The funniest thing is that they do not even last long as much as we expected. A lot of them spend just two days. Their aim is just to collect people's money and run away
The aim of those behind Hyip program is to collect people money and run away. So, once they be able to get some people to invest in their program, they gather all the money together and disappear. Greed is what many people to invest in Hyip program.

I haven't but I know not to bother with HYIP programs because they're all pyramid schemes and scams and honestly don't work all that well anyway. It's essentially where new investors come in, and pay the old investors. No one is getting paid from actual work done or product being sold. The point is to bring new investors in to pay yourself, and then you have to find more investors to pay those investors, and rinse and repeat. Not a very good way to make money unless you're the one to start the pyramid scheme. Which I wouldn't do as it makes you look like an awful person.

If I were you, I would NEVER invest in a HYIP as they are often considered scams and will only hurt you in the long run.

I haven't but I know not to bother with HYIP programs because they're all pyramid schemes and scams and honestly don't work all that well anyway. It's essentially where new investors come in, and pay the old investors. No one is getting paid from actual work done or product being sold. The point is to bring new investors in to pay yourself, and then you have to find more investors to pay those investors, and rinse and repeat. Not a very good way to make money unless you're the one to start the pyramid scheme. Which I wouldn't do as it makes you look like an awful person.

If I were you, I would NEVER invest in a HYIP as they are often considered scams and will only hurt you in the long run.
I am glad that I invested in it and I already know how it works because I know that I can never invest in it anymore since I have been scammed a lot of times. No one should engage in such

I am glad that I invested in it and I already know how it works because I know that I can never invest in it anymore since I have been scammed a lot of times. No one should engage in such
Investing on hyip program is a waste of time and a waste of money because it is very sure that this platform would fold up and you will not see them again.

Investing on hyip program is a waste of time and a waste of money because it is very sure that this platform would fold up and you will not see them again.
Despite the fact that people know that this particular program will not last for a long time they still went ahead to pick this program as a source of making money, which is very unwise to me.

Despite the fact that people know that this particular program will not last for a long time they still went ahead to pick this program as a source of making money, which is very unwise to me.
I think that people are attracted to the HYIPs. There is no investment that will give you high yield like what HYIP is going to give you. It very important to be sceptical of HYIP program.

The annoying thing is that they do not last a week. A lot of them will just pay people for the first round of investment and then run away later. They are all scams. We should not try them

The annoying thing is that they do not last a week. A lot of them will just pay people for the first round of investment and then run away later. They are all scams. We should not try them
I'm going to debunk your assertion there because some of them lasted for months and it is one of the strategy that they use to lure people more and they will think that they are legitimate because they will last for a while.

I'm going to debunk your assertion there because some of them lasted for months and it is one of the strategy that they use to lure people more and they will think that they are legitimate because they will last for a while.
That's true because I've even come across some of them that have lasted for years but the bottom line is that no matter how long this platform lasted, they will still become a scam one day.

That's true because I've even come across some of them that have lasted for years but the bottom line is that no matter how long this platform lasted, they will still become a scam one day.
There is no investment that the hyip programs are sending money to that will yield profit . All they do is to rob Peter to pay Paul which is really not going to last for a long time and that is why it is a platform not to try at all.

There is no investment that the hyip programs are sending money to that will yield profit . All they do is to rob Peter to pay Paul which is really not going to last for a long time and that is why it is a platform not to try at all.
When I check a website called hyip monitor, i discovered that there are so many hyip platforms that have lasted for years and the people trusted their investment and I don't know how they are able to achieve this.

When I check a website called hyip monitor, i discovered that there are so many hyip platforms that have lasted for years and the people trusted their investment and I don't know how they are able to achieve this.
This is very correct because some of them have even lasted for years which is quite commendable and admirable but you shouldn't look at this with the intentions of proceeding into hyip investment programs.

This is very correct because some of them have even lasted for years which is quite commendable and admirable but you shouldn't look at this with the intentions of proceeding into hyip investment programs.
It is very important not to get attracted to high yield investment programs because you see them lasted for years, but I still kept wondering where this HYIP are investing their money.

It is very important not to get attracted to high yield investment programs because you see them lasted for years, but I still kept wondering where this HYIP are investing their money.
At the first time I will advice you not to venture or invest in the Ponzi scheme if you invest with an hyip don't expect to make more and never empty your pocket to this program because you will be scam at the end of the day,they seldom last up to 2days

At the first time I will advice you not to venture or invest in the Ponzi scheme if you invest with an hyip don't expect to make more and never empty your pocket to this program because you will be scam at the end of the day,they seldom last up to 2days
This is probably the best advice you can give to someone who has interest in roving in hyip programs because it is not going to last for a very long time and it is sure that it will crash someday.

This is probably the best advice you can give to someone who has interest in roving in hyip programs because it is not going to last for a very long time and it is sure that it will crash someday.
It is to be preached to the newbie who just started working online and feel that they have seen an avenue to make free money, it is not really an avenue to make free money , but it is an avenue to lose money.

It is to be preached to the newbie who just started working online and feel that they have seen an avenue to make free money, it is not really an avenue to make free money , but it is an avenue to lose money.
Most of the early birds will fall victim of these activities because they have seen a way that will give them huge amount of money with small investment, not knowing that it is actually a way to rip them off their hard-earned money.

Most of the early birds will fall victim of these activities because they have seen a way that will give them huge amount of money with small investment, not knowing that it is actually a way to rip them off their hard-earned money.
The high yield investment schemes knew what the people wanted and that is what they are offering them huge promises and it will never be realistic because it will not last for a long time and that is why they are giving juicy offers.

The high yield investment schemes knew what the people wanted and that is what they are offering them huge promises and it will never be realistic because it will not last for a long time and that is why they are giving juicy offers.
The people wanted to invest a very limited amount of money and reap huge profits and that is why the high yield investment programs are becoming bigger and they are flourishing almost everyday.

The people wanted to invest a very limited amount of money and reap huge profits and that is why the high yield investment programs are becoming bigger and they are flourishing almost everyday.
If the truth be told, the high yield investment program will continue to flourish and they will continue to become big and new ones will still continue to Spring up due to the fact that people love free money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back