What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

Seriously anyone that says that the pandemic of coronavirus did not affect his or her business he's a very big life because the whole world was shocked by the advent of the virus.

The only aspect it affected online businesses is when the prices of goods and services shoots up astronomicaly, this impacted the cost of what we sell online directly since price have nothing to do with offline or online. Both are affected by priow much negative effects on online business rather I will see it has little positive interest on online business because it has enugu more subscribers do to the pandemic.
Covid19 is not done much negative impact on online business rather I will say it has a positive impact on online business because now most people now subscribe into online business because of the pandemic.

The one major thing that the pandemic of coronavirus have done to the world especially to businessman is making everything to be very expensive and too costly for people to actually purchase them.

Before the Covid19 pandemic, I didn't have any serious online business, so it didn't affect me much. During the period of the pandemic I discovered some cool ways of making money online.

Though the covid 19 pandemic affected a lot if offline businesses in particular including mine, my online business was very much intact and unscratched.

The only business is the Covid19 pandemic affected greatly is offline businesses. The Covid19 pandemic improved a lot of people's online presence and made them a whole lot of money.

I do not have business, online or offline. However, I have friends and relatives who have online and offline business. Those who are doing online business did not experience revenue loss

I do not have business, online or offline. However, I have friends and relatives who have online and offline business. Those who are doing online business did not experience revenue loss
Just like you, I do not have a business for now but I am planning on starting up a business pretty soon. What I do have is an online job and an offline job and in my experience so far, I can say categorically that the Corona virus pandemic has really affected both my online and offline jobs in So many ways that I can't comprehend because my take-home pay has gradually reduced and also there is an economic recession in my country as a result of the pandemic.

Corona Virus pandemic has also created new job opportunities, you can sell masks, sanitizer, medical equipments etc. Hospitals business is booming these days

Covid19 has not affected my online business. Not with the kind of impact the pandemic had with the offline businesses. It hasn't affected my online business that much i must say

Covid 19 lockdown was a blessing in disguise for me because I had enough time to work and earn online. My offline hustle was affected negatively as movement was restricted. Living expenses was inflated too.
Thank God for the free time as I earned $1 from one particular paid forum daily combined with other platforms.
Covid19 has not affected my online business negatively but rather it has affected it positively because this is one thing that made me to go into online business.

I'll even say covid19 helped me to earn something tangible online. During the other times when covid19 never existed, i never earned a dime working online.

Covid 19 actually affected me but in a good way, before now, I didn't even consider making money online but now, I know some ways one can make money online in peace thanks to the lockdown.

I didn't make good profit during the pandemic period with my online business, but things have started improving ever since the Corona virus has reduce I just believe everything will return to normal as soon as possible.

Covid19 has not affected my online business negatively but rather it has affected it positively because this is one thing that made me to go into online business.
Yes I don't think the pandemic affected online businesses. You'll appreciate online stuffs better in this period. It was also what kept me during those trying period.

Seriously anyone that says that the pandemic of coronavirus did not affect his or her business he's a very big life because the whole world was shocked by the advent of the virus.
There is an effect in all business but the effect is not all bad. Some businesses like the restaurants have suffered but now they are gaining ground with the delivery system. However the theaters and other entertainment businesses are still down and some have closed permanently.

There is an effect in all business but the effect is not all bad. Some businesses like the restaurants have suffered but now they are gaining ground with the delivery system. However the theaters and other entertainment businesses are still down and some have closed permanently.

There are always business that still operated even during the lockdown but they are deemed essential services in order for them to be allowed to operate while observing all the Corona virus principles.

There are always business that still operated even during the lockdown but they are deemed essential services in order for them to be allowed to operate while observing all the Corona virus principles.
yes businesses like essential health services,foodstuffs,groceries and logistics functioned during this period.
its good to have one of these businesses.

I think for most businesses online, covid affected it in a more positive way than negative. Because of the lockdown and pandemic, movement was restricted so most people had to shift their transactions online by this, they started making use of various online apps like zoom and the likes, which made more profit for zoom. Most online shop received the highest sales during that period.

yes in some countries,partial lockdown still exists while in others like mine,everywhere is open and you get to see the normal crowd gathering o before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back