What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

Covid19 has not affected my online business because what I rum online does not actually requiring me or my customers to have to leave our closet to get things done

Covid19 never affected online business or earnings like the way it did to offline business. I know some website or online might be losing some sponsorship right due to most of tjem coming through offline. But the revenue increased since covid19 restricted offline activities.

To be honest, covid 19 has jot affected any of the things which I do online to make some money, instead it has even made them much more better. I plan on learning how to use the internet to make more money in the future.
The case is different from my own personal experience with how the virus have ruined a lot of good business opportunities for me. It's been horrible.

Concerning covid, it did not affect my business because I so not have one but it has broadened my knowledge a lot about how I can earn money online and I am planning on making good use of it.

My family's business was completely devastated by the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus. It push us back to the extent we looked for another ways to fund our business.

Covid has affected my online business, Currently, I selling my digital marketing and web designing services, I also sell websites. Due to covid, I am not selling my services or websites.

The outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus is one of the biggest challenges that the world has ever faced over a long time now and it's still affecting the world and everything.

Yes, the early weeks of the covid19 made me record very low sales. People where very afraid to come outside to buy products due to government imposed lockdown.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
Personally I would have thought that the covid-19 pandemic would have actually been good for online businesses because people would have to rely on online websites during lockdown Seasons.

Covid-19 has not in any way affected my online business because I don't think my online business has necessitated me to have a one on one contacts with my clients at any one time. It is less risky online.

Covid-19 has not in any way affected my online business because I don't think my online business has necessitated me to have a one on one contacts with my clients at any one time. It is less risky online.
Most online business has not been affected by covid-19 but some were affected, but most no the offline business were affected seriously and some are just picking back up currently.

Well not really because it's online compared to having an offline business, the effect covid would have in an online business won't be as much as what it would have on an offline business

If the article I read on Airbnb was true then the pandemic really affected a business like that as it was forced to shut down abruptly because of the physical restrictions then.

I don't run an online business, so I wouldn't be able to say much about it. However, I do know people who were greatly affected by the pandemic.

I see no reason why it should affect any online business since it doesn't affect networks or connections it should even bring about increase I all this online business .

Personally I think that I was affected more physically from the pandemic of Corona virus than I was affected online from my online gigs. I lost my job in the process.

Covid19 has not affected by online business negatively but rather it has affected it positively because people now prefer to buy and sell online than using the conventional markets.

Yeah it will affect it ,because most offline business dosent have the opportunity to continue business due to the lockdown issue , so they don't have enough to advertise
Obsoletely right. The coronavirus pandemic that lead to the eventual lockdown globally didn't permit people going out to their offline stores and locations tondo businesses anymore.

Do you have any idea the number of people who lost their lives to the pandemic of Corona virus? It runs in millions and it affected a lot of people in a bad way.

The only aspect it affected online businesses is when the prices of goods and services shoots up astronomicaly, this impacted the cost of what we sell online directly since price have nothing to do with offline or online. Both are affected by prices.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back