What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

yes businesses like essential health services,foodstuffs,groceries and logistics functioned during this period.
its good to have one of these businesses.

Seriously, it's one of the most booming business during this time of coronavirus because it's something that the world cannot do without as it helps to keep mankind alive.

of course yes. my bussines decreased arround 75%. goverment block some places like restaurant, malls, or another which make crowd. they only accept delivery orders, online orders, as long fast transaction. It make some my members choose to close their bussines than keep operate but their earnings have no good margins. maybe until goverment make new announcement. i hope this will done as soon.

Online business wasn't affected like the way offline business is heavily plagued by covid19. Online stores are simply having good time at the moment making enough sales.

My online business has not been affected or suffered that much hit from the covid19 pandemic. It can be only a little bit not that much as to be very significant enough

The Corona virus pandemic boosted people's request to make money online and as such, online business was on the increase during the lockdown.

Seriously, it's one of the most booming business during this time of coronavirus because it's something that the world cannot do without as it helps to keep mankind alive.
Yes and that's a business I would like to venture into because it's in vogue in and out of season and can be done anywhere.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
My online business is not affected by covid 19 pandemic. My online job is much more utilized since there are times that lockdowns are happening in our place. I believe that online jobs are more productive than the offline jobs due to the corona virus. I still plan to continue in online job if corona virus is already gone and disappear.

Covid 19 really affected my business as I teaches in a school and all the schools were closed. My salaries were also not paid during the time that the pandemic lasted.

On the contrary, COVID-19 has actually done more good for me than harm. My business is based online and I have found effective ways to continually improve it.

A lot of people actually benefited from a pandemic of coronavirus because he gave them insight on how to exploit their business and also maximize their profit making.

It sound so fake to be true that covid 19 can affect an online business,when online platform became outstanding and know as a result of wide spread of covid 19

A lot of people actually benefited from a pandemic of coronavirus because he gave them insight on how to exploit their business and also maximize their profit making.
I believe people that only benefit from their business during the pandemic period were people that were working online but offline business men and women were all affected because they were ordered to stay at home by the government.

Online business wasn't affected like the way offline business is heavily plagued by covid19. Online stores are simply having good time at the moment making enough sales.
Online store were actually making a lot of money because people were just sitting down at home and ordering for products or services online, the pandemic is of great advantage to all online business.

COVID-19 pandemic did not affect my business either positively or negatively. Because the business that I do for now is forex and crypto currency trading

COVID-19 pandemic did not affect my business either positively or negatively. Because the business that I do for now is forex and crypto currency trading
Covid-19 seems to be a blessing in desguise for many of not most online business, because I decided to start investing online during the pandemic because of the limited offline business activities.

Covid-19 affected all the major sectors of the world and online Business is not an exception. I'm also affected in this case just because of the fact that I work on some freelance website like Fiverr and upwork and it's now hard to get gigs from customers due to the covid-19 pandemic

Covid-19 seems to be a blessing in desguise for many of not most online business, because I decided to start investing online during the pandemic because of the limited offline business activities.
Yes it was a blessing to some people making money online. And it also opened many people's eyes to crypto currency and sees the benefits of the coins

To me the pandemic has not in anywhere affected my online businesses but I can say it really boosted my online businesses operation to a greater standard that I earned alot of income to myself during that period unlike now that alot are to be done.

Normally before the pandemic i still believe the people that talks about crypto currency and investment online are scammers but I changed my orientation when i was tutored during the pandemic.
Yes it was a blessing to some people making money online. And it also opened many people's eyes to crypto currency and sees the benefits of the believe

Normally before the pandemic i still believe the people that talks about crypto currency and investment online are scammers but I changed my orientation when i was tutored during the pandemic.
That is what most people do think. They even think that crypto currency itself is a scam. Till now they still don't know that crypto currency is also money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back