What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

The coronavirus pandemic did not post any serious threat in most online business. A lot of business owner were still making money from their online business and personally I was not really active then in the online space.

It did not affect my business directly but then it actually affect the amount of money in which I was making and that made me to even consider selling some items.

I have been able to make some good amount of money online during the pandemic because of the stay at home rules which gives me the total access of surfing different online business.

The coronavirus pandemic did not post any serious threat in most online business. A lot of business owner were still making money from their online business and personally I was not really active then in the online space.

I must say that the Covid-19 pandemic might have had a really good effect on the online business because many people turned to online shopping and they were avoiding going out of their houses.

I would rather say the pandemic boost my online business because i was not always serious with my business online until the emergence of the pandemic , that was when my earning was bossted online .

since I only earn online through writing. It has even been easier and faster to earn online during this pandemic period. This is because staying at home has increased the time I have to write online and earn.

Since I solely make money online through writing, Covid 19 has not had a negative impact on how much I make online. Earning money online has become more simpler and quicker during this pandemic. This is because I have more time now that I'm at home to write online and make money.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
Well, I'll call it as an ADVANTAGE. As the COVID-19 PANDEMIC STRIKED, LOCKDOWN was initiated in my COUNTRY, and due to this, I got exposed to a lot of other online platforms that do pay.

Many people have actually asked this type of question before. I'm still of the opinion that covid19 has really affected not only mine but so many online businesses

I love hardwork that is offline but when the pandemic occured it really helped me to discover and better my self on many online work and this has really helped me a lot

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
Because of covid I got fired by my offline job. I started searching online jobs and then i got to know about online earning forum websites and covid made me to learn new skills of earning online just by staying home. I would say it didn't effect my earnings online infact COVID-19 effect my offline earnings.

Covid-19 is what brought me into working onoine during the pandemic and i can say it has affected me positively but to some people they have been negatively affected by the pandemic .

Making money on the internet is always at the comfort of your home, the Corona virus pandemic did not really have much effect and I can't remember if I started making money on the internet during that time or before the pandemic.

I am not working online before the pandemoc , I started working online immediately the pandemic start and I have make enough money online since then .

I am not working online before the pandemoc , I started working online immediately the pandemic start and I have make enough money online since then .
That is also the same applicable to me . I can't really tell when I started working on the internet but the pandemic only limited me from making money offline but not really online as I could remember.

You can really come to businesses that have not been affected by the pandemic in one way or the other but the only thing is just about the magnitude that it was affected.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back