What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

I engage a get paid to post forums to make money online so I am less affected by the pandemic outbreak and lockdown. In fact it gives me more opportunity to work online then when I was going to work everyday.

To me covid 19 has really affected most things in terms of business,though some person where able to use that opportunity to understand basic online skill.

Overnighting and pandemic outbreak only affect my offline job has everything ceased and the business closed down. River on able to receive salary as we are not going to the work place.

Personally I think that the pandemic of Corona virus actually favored most online businesses because with experienced a lot of increased because the offline business we are shut down completely.

Yes, it increased my online earnings. Due to the lockdown of businesses and offices, I had plenty time to work online and this has increased my earnings from tasks online.

I don't have a serious online business about from posting and commenting on paid to post website when I am free, during the pandemic season I really have enough time to post and comment which also increased my online earning using a lot of forums.. now I do not really have time to concentrate in them all again.

Covid 19 have affected me but not in a bad way. Because of covid 19, i know know the importance of online works and i've started putting more efforts into my online jobs.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
I didn't take my business online prior to the pandemic and I wasn't into any online business before then. My offline business suffered as a result of the pandemic though.

It has somehow affected it but in other way, it turned to be positive as my job take on transcription sites increase due to students staying home and learning remotely.
It was a funny experience though.

Well it hasn't affected my online business and I think online business thrives more when such things happen because they will be no offline business at the time

It affected my online business positively. I began working more and explored a whole lot of newer opportunities which were more rewarding as well.
It fuelled my desire to do more and succeed on a bigger scale.

The pandemic was a disadvantage to the offline business simply because of the lockdown order but it really improves and boosted the online business everywhere in the world.

Covid-19 has actually affected lot of businesses both online and offline. But the effect it has on the offline business is huge and massive. But it and little or no effect on online business

My case is different. I couldn't continue my job as a school teacher during the pandemic. So, I came into this online freelancing career. It's a great opportunity for me to earn money and learn new skills.

After I got the Covid19 I got really bored so I decided to tryout once again the earning money online methods.
I was watching some youtube videos about "how to make money online" and then finally I found the legit trustful youtuber who is called vinsane and he showed me the legit websites/applications to earn money on!!. And then so far I've earned 10 dollars thanks to him :), I will never forget him!. I wish you all great success and luck at your online earnings!.

My main online business is by posting of contains like we are doing here. This can never be affected by pandemic. It only affected me then because I was learning a skill and during that time we were all at home.

It has somehow affected it but in other way, it turned to be positive as my job take on transcription sites increase due to students staying home and learning remotely.
It was a funny experience though.
The pandemic has indeed affected online business but in a positive way , during the pandemic , people that could no longer work offline keeps trooping into online business and during the pandemic , the price of bitcoin also skyrocketed.

Covid 19 affected my online business then. I was selling digital product at that time. I only made few sales during that time as potential customers complaint bitterly about how covid affected their business. Many people were only working to get something eat at that time.

Not any reasonably skilled within the covid space, however unless you’re simply buying insurance online, somebody has got to be at work to meet online orders! that means that somebody should be out among the general public, and thereby making additional possibilities to unfold the virus. That’s a negative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back