What's new

What has improved about your Business as an Entrepreneur this year???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
As this year is coming to an end, and you being an Entrepreneur wants your Business to keep growing/moving,
you need to examine things that has improved in your Business and way forward.
Tell us what has improved about your Business as an Entrepreneur this year???

I have been able to build a resilient mindset. The ability to keep going no matter the odds that I find on the way. It has never been easy, but I have been able to survive and win even at odd times. So, that never give up mindset has been of great help to me.

Nothing has improved. Just like in 2022, I struggled to generate sales. I did not sell a lot of products and my revenue was very small. Since my businesses were not generating a lot of sales, I lost interest in my businesses and I started focusing more on freelancing and working form other people and companies.

Well, in my business of poultry and fish farming the only thing I can actually tell you that have increased is my input and output in the business. I've been able to increase the number of the birds that I normally breed in a session with extra hundred pieces of new chicks and also the number of fingerlings that I have in a breeding session of my fish two extra 200. So, I think my business is expanding as it is.

Well, in my business of poultry and fish farming the only thing I can actually tell you that have increased is my input and output in the business. I've been able to increase the number of the birds that I normally breed in a session with extra hundred pieces of new chicks and also the number of fingerlings that I have in a breeding session of my fish two extra 200. So, I think my business is expanding as it is.

Well, I think that business' conditions depend highly on the economical factors. The economy of my country is not in that great conditions. Despite the fact that the value of foreign currencies have decreased, the economy is still unstable. So, nothing has changed this year.

Well, I think that business' conditions depend highly on the economical factors. The economy of my country is not in that great conditions. Despite the fact that the value of foreign currencies have decreased, the economy is still unstable. So, nothing has changed this year.

I believe that anyone who is positive about the way he is running his business will always be having small wins in his business transaction. It doesn't have to be a very massive win but as long as your business still manages to stay afloat and profitable, you are winning in the process.

I believe that anyone who is positive about the way he is running his business will always be having small wins in his business transaction. It doesn't have to be a very massive win but as long as your business still manages to stay afloat and profitable, you are winning in the process.

I reckon that this year is about to come to an end sooner. Having said that, people should always plan for betterment and by the next year, things could change for better. People should evaluate the performance of their business every year and this may be important.

I reckon that this year is about to come to an end sooner. Having said that, people should always plan for betterment and by the next year, things could change for better. People should evaluate the performance of their business every year and this may be important.

It is only remaining roughly a month and few weeks for this year to be completed. I believe that any business person who is still expecting to have a massive win this year is not being realistic.

People are now just being careful to make sure that they don't make mistake in their business in a way it is going to cost them more than what they have been able to gain throughout the entire year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back