What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

During the COVID-19 pandemic, I wasn't engaged in any online business. So, it has no effect on my online business. But I know a few people that had a hit during and after the COVID-19 that they haven't recovered in the area of investment.

Yes,so many enterprise profit rate was high during the phase one of the pandemic due to their type of business.As you have said online shopping stores,forex traders and those into cryptocurrencies where beneficiaries.
Yeah, crypto traders, forex traders, and other online investors, online stores etc. Are the ones gaining in this pandemic time cos they are utilizing online business strategy to earn. The pandemic affected offline business the most, wise offline business owners used online platform to gain business presence.

Covid 19 didn't basically affect any of my online ventures, except for my offline businesses that I had a very great adverse effect, but we are thankful and grateful for good health and life also.

Yeah, crypto traders, forex traders, and other online investors, online stores etc. Are the ones gaining in this pandemic time cos they are utilizing online business strategy to earn. The pandemic affected offline business the most, wise offline business owners used online platform to gain business presence.
Yeah,due to the covid-19 pandemic rules of keeping a one meter distance from each other,offline businesses got little or no sales during the pandemic period,this is an eye opener for people who are not yet using online mediums for their businesses to start as soon as possible.

I don't have any online business but i have physically business. In covid-19 the online business remain well and mostly people started online business in covid-19. Physical business is much harmed by this penedamic situation.

the Corona virus pandemic has not affected my online business because I do not have an online business but from all I can say it was improving online business of a lot of people because people do switch to online mode of transaction during the lockdown..

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
It affect everyone in one way or the other, because most of the site we earn from got to much traffic since everyone stay at home and we all are looking or finding a means to make money online legitimately. So it makes most sites that pays much reduced their reward drastically,and some of them don't even pay again.

Covid 19 lockdown was a blessing in disguise for me because I had enough time to work and earn online. My offline hustle was affected negatively as movement was restricted. Living expenses was inflated too.
Thank God for the free time as I earned $1 from one particular paid forum daily combined with other platforms.
Exactly, similar to my experience, I have been privileged to sit at home, just with my laptop and Mobile phones, have got more time for my self and I was able to meet up with all my daily targets from my office

Sadly during most of the covid 19 many people have a disadvantage for financial purposes, but many businesses have little influence online, but many people follow the business in online shopping and invest in online business earning online jobs and students taking classes online.

Yeah,due to the covid-19 pandemic rules of keeping a one meter distance from each other,offline businesses got little or no sales during the pandemic period,this is an eye opener for people who are not yet using online mediums for their businesses to start as soon as possible.
You're correct, the pandemic should have taught them lessons not to forget. It is gods to have different business plans, in case one fails you utilize the other. Had it been they gained online presence during their operational offline times, they wouldn't have been on the halt today.

To be honest, covid 19 has jot affected any of the things which I do online to make some money, instead it has even made them much more better. I plan on learning how to use the internet to make more money in the future.

Though I don't have any online business for now but I think Corona virus pandemic lockdown should be a blessing to online businesses and not the other way round. I only know it affected offline businesses badly.

To be honest, covid 19 has jot affected any of the things which I do online to make some money, instead it has even made them much more better. I plan on learning how to use the internet to make more money in the future.
There are a lot of ways to use the internet to make more money ,it not really hard as been expected ,many people are already earning from the internet just make research

No, Covid-19 has not affected my online business. I mostly work on online forums and paid to click website. It's not technically business. it's more like kind of freelancing. I also use paid to click websites to earn money, so Covid-19 pandemic did not really affect my online activities.

Covid 19 lockdown was a blessing in disguise for me because I had enough time to work and earn online. My offline hustle was affected negatively as movement was restricted. Living expenses was inflated too.
Thank God for the free time as I earned $1 from one particular paid forum daily combined with other platforms.
Due to covid 19, the situation of Lockdown is going on in our country.Because of which no one can get out of the house And I work online at home so that I can make $ 5 to 6 per.I am working online on about 10 to 15 websites.All the offline businesses have become effect due to covid-19.

Covid has not affected my online business, in fact I'm glad that I moved my business online during the pandemic. My business has survived and it is doing well.

Since it is only digital viruses that can only affect computer systems, the covid 19 pandemic has not in any way affected my online business activities at all. Not a bit

Actually covid 19 really helped my freelancing business, initially it was difficult to get gig to work on, but in a month i was able to make over 55 dollars on fiverr, also i had to pick up some free udemy course.

Concerning if covid 19 has affected my online business. Well, I don't actually an online business only that am enjoying and also earning from this platform. I think the online business will be affected in a positive way in this Coronavirus period because we have people who now patronises more of the online world during the pandemic

i don't own a business business but i can say covid-19 affected business both positive and negative to individuals. this is because, to those who owns business increase price of their product due to covid-19 which is positive to them and negative to consumers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back