What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

Online store were actually making a lot of money because people were just sitting down at home and ordering for products or services online, the pandemic is of great advantage to all online business.
And that is the beauty of shopping online cos you can simply be at the comfort of your home and shop whatever and get it delivered to you.

And that is the beauty of shopping online cos you can simply be at the comfort of your home and shop whatever and get it delivered to you.
Hahaha,there is no beauty here o.lolz, you might even sit at the comfort of your home and they will bring fake or clone products to you when you have already paid for the original one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't possess an online business however I can envision the effect Covid had on online business. Truth be told as we as a whole know all benevolent sorts of organizations both on the web and disconnected have been gigantically influenced by this pandemy and it appears as though it won't stop soon

Covid 19 lockdown was a blessing in disguise for me because I had enough time to work and earn online. My offline hustle was affected negatively as movement was restricted. Living expenses was inflated too.
Thank God for the free time as I earned $1 from one particular paid forum daily combined with other platforms.
Although I know the pandemic affected or business but it did not really affect my online business because my transaction was done online but it only affected the income of my patronage.

Hahaha,there is no beauty here o.lolz, you might even sit at the comfort of your home and they will bring fake or clone products to you when you have already paid for the original one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That will simply be wrong dear, paying for item simply getting fake one in return. But legit stores like Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress etc, won't disappoint you.

That will simply be wrong dear, paying for item simply getting fake one in return. But legit stores like Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress etc, won't disappoint you.
The reason why this sometimes might happen is because jumia is not the owner of all the product that is listed in their platform, it is people that are selling it .this people might even decides to buy fake product and claim it to be the original one.

Yes,it didn't affect my online business either. It really gave me enough time then to focus on my online ventures. I wished I fully utilised the opportunity it presented especially in crypto.

Covid 19 actually improved my online business and earnings , before the pandemic , I was mainly focussed on offline business. But now I have learnt so many online earning methods online like cryptocurrencies, shares and stocks , forex , free crypto earning and trading.

I did not know much about investing online during the pandemic so I just the most popular way if making money, Ponzi, and it never stopped payment because of the pandemic.

Covid 19 actually improved my online business and earnings , before the pandemic , I was mainly focussed on offline business. But now I have learnt so many online earning methods online like cryptocurrencies, shares and stocks , forex , free crypto earning and trading.
Covid-19 is a blessing in disguise to my online business and my online earning activities because I get to know much more about online investment and business during the pandemic.

Covid-19 is a blessing in disguise to my online business and my online earning activities because I get to know much more about online investment and business during the pandemic.
Yes it was a real blessing in disguise just that I didn't utilise it fully then. Wish I bought some crypto tokens then and participated in some legit airdrop that benefitted people.

The reason why this sometimes might happen is because jumia is not the owner of all the product that is listed in their platform, it is people that are selling it .this people might even decides to buy fake product and claim it to be the original one.
That's why in jumia you can simply lay a complaint when the item isn't the kind of one you ordered for, and surely you'll get a refund when the item is what you claimed.

The covid-19 pandemic deflated my online earnings because so many people discovered the site and due to the high traffic, the admin reviewed and reduced the incentives that was attached, brought about miserable working conditions and banned people at the slightest opportunity.

I haven't really established an online presence for my offline business. The pandemic era affected all works of life. Both online and offline businesses really suffered during the pandemic.

It is mostly online businesses that took advantage of the pandemic of coronavirus because all businesses that were shut down started selling online very well.

The pandemic really affected my business then ,but it's now on the recovery stage ,as I am getting my business back to live little by little and earning some money for my self

Covid19 has not affected my online earning instead in other way it help me to know more about about online earning, also to help me put more efforts.

not at all.not too long I have been introduced to pay to post sites, that's my first online business and also the first website that pays me,just last two months I have joined bizdustry.

Covid -19 affect my travel and tours business. The only way I used survived that time was that I worked very hard on different online programs like bitinvest, bizdustry.

Indirectly, yes, it affected. Last year I was moderating a wonderful Italian forum where I was earning between 30 and 40 euros per month (what in my country, multiplied by 6, it's really money). That forum was part of my individual micro-enterprise activity, as the current forums activities are now. But covid-19 (together with an hacker attack) ruined the finance of my boss and he was compelled to close his forum activity, not being able to open it again until now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back