What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

Initially it affected me negatively because all my offline sources of making money was halted because of the Corona virus and the lockdown but it lately affected me in a positive way because it gives me the chance to stay home more and search for more ways to make money online, and this the important thing to me right now.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.

Most of my clients couldn't pay up last year during the peak of Corona virus and same has happened this year. My online business was really affected and trust me, I wish that this pandemic should end as soon as possible. I am tired of the pains that I experienced last year as a result of not getting enough gigs.

I think online business is not affected due to Covid-19. Because people are not allowed to go out for job and business. They sit at home all the day and work online at laptop computer and Mobile by the way of internet. Online business increase in Covid-19. The offline business are more affected in this. They are completely closed .

I have a friend that sells clothes and shoes online the emergence of the coronavirus hasn’t affected him in anyway. In fact he does his job so well by buying online and also selling online. He’s just so focus and committed.

Covid19 has not affected my online business, ruther it a blessing to me it allowed me to be working from home, instead of going to my offline work, because of covid19 I have enough time to do my online business,

I didn’t have an online business before covid-19 but the pandemic made me understand the importance of having a strong online presence and business, so I took my business online and I would say sales increased more than it did when I was solely offline

Sure, it has and is obvious, a sign that shows that you need to restrategize for improvements. One also has to watch his expenses and save more as the covid continues. During the harsh times of the covid, the buying power of the people greatrly reduced thereby affecting the profits, also not all individuals were ready to receive logistics riders for delivery for the fear of the covid spread.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
I think covid-19 affected the offline and physical business, and it imparts positive impact on online business.
Because due to lockdown people were unable to perform business physically and most of the people are involving in online business

Definitely!! Covid19 affected my business a lot in terms of productivity and sales. They was a lockdown and heating to my client was a little bit difficult as I could not go out. I could only reach out to them via the internet. But as it progressed I found a way around it.

Covid-19 affected a part of my online digital marketing were I sell car accessories, sales drop drastically because people don't go out that much so they don't patronize me in that aspect. In other of my online like bizdustry covid-19, YouTube, writing etc, covid-19 can't affect it.
Post automatically merged:

Covid-19 affected a part of my online digital marketing were I sell car accessories, sales drop drastically because people don't go out that much so they don't patronize me in that aspect. In other of my online like bizdustry covid-19, YouTube, writing etc, covid-19 can't affect it.

COVID 19 has caused a great rift in the daily lives of average citizens. The pandemic has caused many businesses to be on standstill for a whooping period of 8 months plus. And has caused a lot of people to lose their only source of income.
But I think COVID 19 has been a blessing in disguise for some of the people running an online platform, because Bitcoin has been climbing at an incredible rate since the start of COVID-19, though I can't say tge same for all online businesses, I depends on the type in question.

Why not think of a new way to get to your customers. Covid is affecting businesses but people still have to make a living so are the companies. I believe a good research to know what they need at present will help your online business.

The Corona virus pandemic did not negatively affect my business in fact during the pandemic periods I was actually making a lot of money through mini importation because during then I was importing things from China into my own country and I sell it online and anyone who need my product I have them delivered to them at home without meeting them first to first physically that was how I was making my money online, even now I'm still doing it. A lot of people also were benefiting during the Corona virus pandemic.

Finance and liquidity
As business activities slow, some companies are seeing lower revenue resulting in less cash flow. During the economic uncertainty, managing cash and liquidity positions may be crucial in the weeks ahead.

I think that depends on the business you have online, since many have benefited in view of the covid pandemic, since people must do almost everything online and therefore businesses have prospered. Now there is certainly one or another site that online competitions have increased and therefore revenues have decreased.

According to my own point of view, covid 19 has affect many online business, it have also affect mine, because before covid 19 started we were selling up to seventy-five thousand a day but right now we are just selling forty to forty-five thousand a day

Covid 19 pandemic has not really affected my online earning the only part I can say it really affected it is what I pay to browse online like my data has been increased by the network provider, electricity bills has also increased because without electricity I cannot be online 24 hours.

Covid-19 made me steady on my online business stream, if not for covid-19 I could have been moving to and from, not realizing that their is online jobs that pays tremendously.

not at all, it has never... And if it ever affects my bhsinesszits on the positive side as I have always tried as much as possible to protect my online business from being struck by any so-called pandemic. So I can say that it hasn't affected my business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back