What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

Yh this pandemic has really affect my business alot due to the fact that during that pandemic many of my customers have really stop patronising me like there aren't buying any more due to the fact that there is no money.

Yes, the pandemic has affected my business in more positive ways. Before the outbreak, I knew little about online services and its benefits, my knowledge wasn't deep. But during the lockdown, I had to find greener pastures online to support my offline business.

impact of coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) on small businesses. The results shed light on both the financial fragility of many small businesses, and the significant impact COVID-19 had on these businesses in the weeks after the COVID-19–related disruptions began. The results also provide evidence on businesses’ expectations about the longer-term impact of COVID-19,

With regards to the question on What set goals are you hoping to achieve before 2021 ends in your business? I don't own any online business, but my elder brother is into forex trade, I can remember that due to the pandemic, one of the company he was investing in had some issues, and his earnings were cut short

Well not really but covid 19 affected it a little, because the lock down due to covid 19 has led to inflation, more suffering and goods and services are now at a high price.
It can only affect online job a little because it does not need physical or facial interactions with your clients.

The Corona virus pandemic affected so many businesses both online and offline businesses,i know of people who gained more from the pandemic period,it depends on the kind of business you're into.

Concerning your question on how covid 19 has impacted businesses, both online and ofline, I would say yes covid-19 cost a lot of damage to businesses because alot of business has to be suspended due to the deadly virus which keep spreading round the whole world. I do think though that a lot of online businesses have progressed

Almost everybody is been affected by the covid-19 pandemic. Most especially businesses that attend to customer needs offline. Even online stores experience low patronage because people I'm not earning money as they used to.

I honestly don't believe that the Covid-19 pandemic affected online businesses rather online businesses flourished because a lot of people had the time to come online and engage in one activity or the other. During the Covid-19 pandemic, a lot of business that wasn't online moved online to engage their customers. So I would say the Covid-19 pandemic affected businesses positively.

I sincerely doubt if covid19 has many online business. It would be difficult for online business to be affected by covid. Most online business have even been more successful since the outbreak of the coroner virus.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
Actually covid 19 is of the reality that made me know what reality really means, but you said companies aren't buying ads like they normally do.... its because most companies realise that they can increase there sales per year..

The Corona virus pandemic affected so many businesses both online and offline businesses,i know of people who gained more from the pandemic period,it depends on the kind of business you're into.
Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and top traders of other trading platforms have gained enormously since covid19 emanated. Couple with online stores, and other lucrative online businesses have earned admirably well since covid19 emergence.

Covid 19 has affected so many businesses around the world, some stores in some countries are still short down, I don't have any online business for now but I have few friends who has online business and it has affected them badly, the amount of profit they make from the business has reduced dramatically

Covid 19 has affected so many businesses around the world, some stores in some countries are still short down, I don't have any online business for now but I have few friends who has online business and it has affected them badly, the amount of profit they make from the business has reduced dramatically
But online business isn't affected like the offline business type. Your friend only knows the kind of online business he or she initiates. Most of the online business are on the high selling since the pandemic kicked off early last year.

Covid-19 really does affect offline business and some other online business, but as for me it did not affect my online business, I work from home meet the demands of my clients and make my money, am a freelancer i do freelance work. So it didn't affect my online business.

not my online business, but the tasks that i'm doing online, luckily on a positive way, because this pandemic made lot of people switch to online earnings, which led to the existence to lot of online tasks to do, which means more money to earn

I can't say that covid-19 pandemic affected my online business, because it was actually during this pandemic and the lockdown that I started my online business and for the past ten months now, it has been able to grow in leaps and bounds, therefore I personally don't have any form of complaints as regards to covid-19 and online business.

Has covid-19 affected online business? I'll say no because due to covid-19,people have moved online for business and all. Online is the talk of town now. To me it ha affected business owners physically not online . Online business is moving and that has created avenue for people to expand online.
Post automatically merged:

Has covid-19 affected online business? I'll say no because due to covid-19,people have moved online for business and all. Online is the talk of town now. To me it ha affected business owners physically not online . Online business is moving and that has created avenue for people to expand online.

Yes covid 19 has affected my work seriously which l lose my job and no financial back up my my business and scarcity of goods and services in the country as a whole

Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and top traders of other trading platforms have gained enormously since covid19 emanated. Couple with online stores, and other lucrative online businesses have earned admirably well since covid19 emergence.
Yes,so many enterprise profit rate was high during the phase one of the pandemic due to their type of business.As you have said online shopping stores,forex traders and those into cryptocurrencies where beneficiaries.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back