What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

Covid19 has affected my online business in a positive way. Because of the stay at home I had time to try out some paid to click and paid to write sites. I also had time to do some micro works online. All these brought me quite some bucks.
I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.

COVID-19 has affected most online businesses in positive ways and some few businesses in negative ways. In the COVID-19 period, almost all services online were really booming especially those that were associated with delivery of products and it was really lucrative to them even though it was also risky.

There are those who have stopped working due to the epidemic
In the company where I work, about 57% of our staff members were sacked because of Corona virus with the company needing to cut down on its expenses. My very close friend lost his job as well where he worked. It was such a difficult time for me and my family but thank God for everything.

No, Covid-19 has bit affected my business because it was online working and i was busy during all the covid time.
But it affected offline work alot all the workers were not able to go outside and perform the work to earn many peoples life was destroyed due to the pandemic issue.

Covid19 has not really affected online businesses, we know that the pandemic had a general effect on the the world economy but it didn't really have effect on online business because it doesn't require the physical transaction been humans. However it affected the incomes of individuals thereby affecting the purchasing power of individuals to buy goods and services.

I can say that online work was mot destroyed as it was the work from home there was nothing to go outside and give services so same like this my online work was not damaged but but this pandamic brought lot's of things to loss side.like companies , businesses and industries.

No, Covid-19 has bit affected my business because it was online working and i was busy during all the covid time.
But it affected offline work alot all the workers were not able to go outside and perform the work to earn many peoples life was destroyed due to the pandemic issue.
Most offline business were affected drastically by the Corona virus. No matter how much you try to prevent the virus from spreading, it keeps doing so. The only good now is that the cure vaccine is out for the treatment. Online workers were not affected much.

Covid 19 lockdown the started of the heavy lossess but online business is nit a losses of the online marketing of the the covid 19 of the lossess of the marketing but not issue of the heavy faces is not issue of the first online business is no loss of the online marketing of not a contributed .

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
During this very dangerous disease, all the businesses of a lot of people have been affected and they have suffered a lot of losses. Due to this dangerous disease, their previous businesses were doing very well and their businesses were completely destroyed during this disease. They have gone and suffered a lot.

Every business has suffered because of this epidemic As we have seen, because of the lockdown, all businesses have been shut down and houses have been cordoned off.But online business is something you can operate from home and keep your business running.

Has covid 19 affected my online business, it is a yes and it's positive , with this covid 19 lock down as locked me down at home making me having more time to go online to do some online jobs which has added to my source of income

As the world responds to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we’re seeing a dramatic shift from in-person to online shopping. Consumers are relying on the digital world more than ever and businesses are forced to adapt their strategies and shift toward digital transformation with much more urgency than before. Although these countries show differences in terms of the online shopping behavior, one thing is certain from our findings: Companies who listen to their customers and deliver a great experience—in line with or above expectations—stand the chance of actually growing during a downcycle like this one.

The pandemics has had a negative impact on my business. I wasn’t able to meet My projected profit for 2020 and it affected my annual revenue also expenses increased with very little to show for it.

I have no online business but friends who are into dropshipping admitted that the business was going great when the lockdown was declared here in March to May of 2020. Perhaps people are scared to go to the market and the mall so they would just order for what they need whether it is food stuff or clothing items. Our neighbor who is a supplier of garments to the mall said that business is on a standstill because most of their clients have not opened their stores.

I think generally covid-19 has improve so many online because everyone is at home with their phone to keep them busy, it has increase the traffic on the cyber space generally, me for one, I have venture into several online ventures and so far it been good.
Yes online businesses and essential businesses have seen the greatest boost in this period so far. People now focus on online platforms for what they need and purchase mostly essential goods and services. However, some goods and services that are not so essential may suffer some setbacks due to lack of patronage. There's no much money around now so people spend mostly on needs not wants.

If covid-19 pandemic has affected my online business, then I'll say it has affected it positively, I was able to concentrate on all my online dealings during the lockdown because I was not opportuned to engage in my offline business

Not at all, that's the best thing about online business, people sitting at home doesn't affect the business in fact it just increase the number of people coming online to purchase things from you which is a good thing for the growth of your business

If covid-19 pandemic has affected my online business, then I'll say it has affected it positively, I was able to concentrate on all my online dealings during the lockdown because I was not opportuned to engage in my offline business
The covid 19 was a major booster to all online businesses because they all made tremendous gains In a very short but offline businesses really a bad moment due to movement restrictions.

Has covid 19 affected my online business, it is a yes and it's positive , with this covid 19 lock down as locked me down at home making me having more time to go online to do some online jobs which has added to my source of income
That is the same thing that happened to me. It really affected my online work positively. I had more time to go online and work. I also gained some courage to try new sites and new ways of earning that have made me make good income from online work.

In the covid-19 affected is offline Bussiness all thing are closed lock down but online business I don't thing affected investing online earning online and also shopping but delivery system is affecting and student also affect the covid 19 because that learning system goes to online every thing whose possible in online people doing the work online system

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back