What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

In some extent it has affected me both in a positive and a negative way. While most people have much of time staying at home, they spend most of their time online giving me good time to interact with my clients online, but on the other way round most local products require people to meet in offline mode for verifications since not everyone trust online businesses. This affects in a negative way.

Yes, my online work is related to art and craft ,online selling. Because of lockdown ,I am unable to send orders outside of country.
That is very unfortunate, I am sorry to hear that. I didn't even think of international sellers. I hope things lift soon and we can all get back to normal.

Yes hope so. I am also waiting for this to re-activate my business. Hope for the best
I wish there was some insurance or something for small businesses. So many in my area have closed, both on and offline. It is just shame. None of us saw it coming.

Yes, for sure ... the impact of Covid 19 really affects both online and offline, during this pandemic we or I are more inclined to search online.

I don't do business but I see many businesses are effected Because of COVID 19. I wish this virus leave this world for-ever and we can live Normal life

The covid 19 pandemic has only helped me to make money online. I had enough time to read a lot of materials that opened my eyes to online earning opportunities

The covid 19 pandemic has only helped me to make money online. I had enough time to read a lot of materials that opened my eyes to online earning opportunities
But there are many people who have their own businesses and because of lockdown they are facing problem of loss. You are right at your place. But business man are really in loss

I think generally covid-19 has improve so many online because everyone is at home with their phone to keep them busy, it has increase the traffic on the cyber space generally, me for one, I have venture into several online ventures and so far it been good.

Covid-19 really affects my offline business but in other hand covid-19 is the one that exposed online business to me because I didn't know that I can earn from online before. So, I can not totally say covid-19 do a great bad thing to me.

With the present situation of things right now in my country, covid 19 has started affecting lots of business because of restriction of moving and sells of goods. But for online business I really don't know much because am not into online business at the moment. We are just hoping and praying covid doesn't affect business more than this.

Unfortunately during the covid-19 many person a distrube to financial many Bussiness is closed every thing is affecting but online is little bit affect during the covid that many people follow the Bussiness in online catageory online shopping and some investment online earning online job and student taking class online so it's incearse the Bussiness opportunity

I do online transcription so the COVID 19 pandemic cannot stop me I. Any way, I am making a lot of money during this period and it will continue that we. It is high time that people move their business online as this period has shown us that business are not immune to world challenges.

The impact or effect of Covid 19 cannot be overemphasised. Covid has affected businesses, weather online or offline. I work with an outsourcing company, online. Work was almost perfect, until Covid, they had to drop pay and it became harder to earn.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
Yes, it really has affected my networking business. I could remember when it first started, we couldn't get people to buy our products that sell quite well before now. Another thing is that we couldn't even get our products for sales because of restrictions.

Yes covid 19 has been efected in online busniss. Because many website stop working in those days. Poor people face many problems to this lock down. They do not work in online.mostly workers free in these days.

I don't own an online business for now but my friend that is into online business is making huge sales especially during this coronavirus pandemic than before, what he sells is vintage clothing and he delivers to his clients. This has increased my desire to also start this Business.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
I faced too much hard time during covid 19 because no body comes to buy spectacles and check eyesight.And at last I lost my setup and now I'm doing work online and job to clear all the loss.
So it could be say that covid 19 has great and bad effects on my family.

I actually do not have any personal business that I run but it has affected my finances. I remember losing a lot of bucks as a result of the pandemic. At a point, I was close to being depressed because a lot was not working for me.

I think that in general I would expect that online businesses will be doing actually much better now during heh pandemic and the reason that I am saying this is that if you look the lockdown and restrictions in countries many are not allowed to be in public spaces or so forth and the use of online businesses is good to maintain social distancing and to have the regulation met. So I think that online businesses should have been good during this time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back