What's new

Has COVID-19 affected your online business?

Covid 19 lockdown was a blessing in disguise for me because I had enough time to work and earn online. My offline hustle was affected negatively as movement was restricted. Living expenses was inflated too.
Thank God for the free time as I earned $1 from one particular paid forum daily combined with other platforms.
It has been a blessing in disquise for me too. I have had so much time to earn online during this pandemic period. It was during this time that I became more serious with online work and it has been really beneficial.

When covid19 begin,i use to work with microtask site called picoworkers.The number of jobs really reduced since the employers numbers also reduced.I can see now things coming back to normal.

It has been a blessing in disquise for me too. I have had so much time to earn online during this pandemic period. It was during this time that I became more serious with online work and it has been really beneficial.
Yes I can't forget earning $1 or more on dimeforum daily. Looks like you've been absent there.
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

The pandemic have bring a positive change to online businesses. The whole world seems to be doing business online which is safer

Yeah. The covid-19 pandemic affected my online earning positively and I am very glad to withness that .

Covid19 made me steady on my online business stream, if not for covid19 I could have been moving to and from, not realizing that their is online jobs that pays tremendously.

Yes I can't forget earning $1 or more on dimeforum daily. Looks like you've been absent there.
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.
Yeah, I have been absent there ever since they made changes that were not favourable to me. But now that they have rectified some things, I will be coming back to being active there.

Yes, it had an impact on my business and I had to seek for relief intervention from the government to get going with my business. I hope the Pandemic can be a thing of the past

Yeah, I have been absent there ever since they made changes that were not favourable to me. But now that they have rectified some things, I will be coming back to being active there.
Yes,it's a bit better now than before. We need you guys back so you can make the platform active as it used to be. No much topics that's breeds conversations there.

Yes covid-19 cost a lot of damage to businesses because alot of business has to be suspended due to the deadly virus which keep spreading round the whole world

Covid 19 affected everything but to me, it created a huge change for online business owners and they tend to have huge sales because of limitations to going out. I believe this to be true because a friend sells clothes and this is the period he made lots of sales.

Covid-19 pandemic brought blessings to some persons as they used their good office to amass wealth while it brought poverty on others. It's a mixed reaction.

I don't know if this has been asked or not before but I am curious to see how different people are being affected by this.

Personally, I have taken a huge hit of a whopping 60% of my ad revenue on my sites. Companies just aren't buying ads like they normally do. I usually see a 30-40% increase this time of the year because of the holiday season and it hasn't improved much.
Yes, my online work is related to art and craft ,online selling. Because of lockdown ,I am unable to send orders outside of country.

Yes,it's a bit better now than before. We need you guys back so you can make the platform active as it used to be. No much topics that's breeds conversations there.
Okay, I will come back there today. I am just glad that it is now favourable and we can earn better for our comments. Having such sites makes online earning better.

Okay, I will come back there today. I am just glad that it is now favourable and we can earn better for our comments. Having such sites makes online earning better.
Yes,it's nice accumulating them. I have 4-5 of them and my earnings will be boosted if I'm active in all.

Yes,it's nice accumulating them. I have 4-5 of them and my earnings will be boosted if I'm active in all.
Active work is most important thing to get good reward of working. So try to be active and it doesn't take more than 5-10 minutes every hour .

It will take me more than that if I'm to write quality replies to topics. My average time spent on these forums is up to 1 hour or a bit less. Posting threads will take more time. It's rewarding so the effort is justified.

Covid-19 pandemic has really diversify my quest for more money. As I now spend time and data online taking some tasks.

Not in anyway because i just started after covid-19 but some people complain about it affecting there business while it as aided some business also
I think many business were affected by the covid19 only few were not affected by the virus and they are mostly online , so those people complaining are working offline

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back