What's new

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online After Investing In Paidverts?

I do not believe in online investments at all as most of the are nothing but complete scam. We just have to make sure that we focus on only what is legit so we don't cry .
I still have not understand the modus operandi of this particular website and how they are able to generate revenue and even consider paying those who are spending time to become active on their platforms .

Last edited:
I do not believe in online investments at all as most of the are nothing but complete scam. We just have to make sure that we focus on only what is legit so we don't cry .
I still have not understand the modus operandi of this particular website and how they are able to generate revenue and even consider paying those who are spending time to become active on their platforms .
I have heard about paidvert and when I check it out , i realises its just a ponzi scheme and if you are not careful , the money you invested will dissapear because the sites looks like a scam.

Paid to click websites are a very risky kind of investment. You may lose everything you invested and this is why I advise people to NEVER invest money in paid to click sites. There is a very popular website called "Paidverts". It allows you to earn money by purchasing Bulk Ad Packs. I have an account with this website, but I am not sure if it is really possible to earn with this website. I would like to know if there is someone else who has some experience with this website and if someone has ever purchased BAP from this site and earned good money after investing in it? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Of course it is. I was introduced once to such platforms, I was shown prove of payment and how legit it was but was not really interested because the profit was so low

Paid advertisements are usually charged based on how you are using them and they are not even costly so knowing the kind of advertisement technique to use is one of the biggest goals of marketing.

Paid advertisements are usually charged based on how you are using them and they are not even costly so knowing the kind of advertisement technique to use is one of the biggest goals of marketing.

Paid advertisement is a really great way to advertise your products and business. I am also planning to use paid advertisement as a way to promote my blog and make money.

@smiles20,I think that if you are referencing to this thread I beleive its not paid advertisement that is talking about the website is talking about paidvert I think its a ptc website which someone can work here click some ads and earn accordingly.
But I have not work with this website before its similar to neobux

@smiles20,I think that if you are referencing to this thread I beleive its not paid advertisement that is talking about the website is talking about paidvert I think its a ptc website which someone can work here click some ads and earn accordingly.
But I have not work with this website before its similar to neobux

Right now Paidverts is still paying. However, there was a time when the site gained a really bad reputation due to bad debt swap in the past where they converted your cash into shares.

You must be correct but I think that paidvert is one of those website that seems to be legit so I think that investing with the website is very good its like renting referral on neobux its one of the best way to increase your chance of earning

You must be correct but I think that paidvert is one of those website that seems to be legit so I think that investing with the website is very good its like renting referral on neobux its one of the best way to increase your chance of earning

Paidverts is a legit site, but the issues started when they used to undergo a period known as Bad debt swap. The new administration has stated that they would not go under such kind of period ever again.

The website is up and active I just visit the website right now.

If its that particular paid vert that he is talking about I beleive that its really worth investing with ref when you have a good number of ref then your downline will earn you as well.

I see it time and again on ads and make money online blogs. There was a time that I wanted to give it a trial but I normally check the reviews of a new site before I can join. I found negative reviews on trust pilot that users complain of not being paid and others dbouting the legitimacy of the site and a quickly aborted my mission of joining.

I have never invested before. I tried to avoid most of these platform that requires investment before I can make money. Now also understand that even with investment , you will not likely be able to earn a tangible amount of money at the end of the month.

I have witnessed a lot of paid to click websites telling or asking me to invest in order to earn higher commission for my clicks, I don't even bother myself going back to such platforms again
Well one needs to be very cautious about some of these websits that are giving some offers in return for your cash investment,but that does not mean that paid adverts does not work any more,there are some friends i know who are earning good returns on paid ads.

The recent collapse of Juicy Fields has been making me prudent about investing money online. Having said that, there are still many sites that I may consider investing and Paidverts is one of them.

Anyone who invest money on paid to click platforms is at the risk of losing such money. I have seen so many of them in the past that have successfully scammed some people, so you really need to be very careful.

Well I dont really know much about paidvert that you are talking about what I know is that you must surely upgrade and have good number of referral if you really want to make money with paidvert its one of the best ptc website which someone can earn from.

Anyone who invest money on paid to click platforms is at the risk of losing such money. I have seen so many of them in the past that have successfully scammed some people, so you really need to be very careful.

After the collapse of so-called "successful" opportunities like juicy Field, I have become really cautious about where I invest my money over the internet. Investing money online is very hard.

After the collapse of so-called "successful" opportunities like juicy Field, I have become really cautious about where I invest my money over the internet. Investing money online is very hard.
Lol, did you invest on that platform?. I saw advertisement about it on beermoney forum but I was sceptical about investing. I usually do not invest in those kind of platforms because anything can happen.

I've not invest in paid advert before but I've seen alot of people who invested in it. Majority of those that I know that invested it it, really profited from it. I'm even planning to try it soon. I have done my calculation well, so I believe I can't make a loss in paid advert. The product you're advertising is very important in determining whether you'll gain or lose.

I've not invest in paid advert before but I've seen alot of people who invested in it. Majority of those that I know that invested it it, really profited from it. I'm even planning to try it soon. I have done my calculation well, so I believe I can't make a loss in paid advert. The product you're advertising is very important in determining whether you'll gain or lose.
if you have enough knowledge of how to run paid ads on different platforms you can probably profit from it but lack of knowledge will make you to lose. I have come across someone that invested in Facebook ad but did not profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back