What's new

Has Anyone Ever Earned Money Online After Investing In Paidverts?

Lol, did you invest on that platform?. I saw advertisement about it on beermoney forum but I was sceptical about investing. I usually do not invest in those kind of platforms because anything can happen.

No, I never invested in that platform, even though I was thinking about investing in it a few days before it became a scam! Lol! the collapse of Juicy Field made headlines.

No, I never invested in that platform, even though I was thinking about investing in it a few days before it became a scam! Lol! the collapse of Juicy Field made headlines.
I was contemplating on Investing in the platform because it came from someone who is obviously trusted. But I had a second thought and after some contemplations, i decided not to invest in such because anything can happen at any time.

this website was created 8 or 9 years ago and still pays till this minute, it is classified as one of the best PTC sites ever but as you said, this information isn't enough to trust it 100%.

I think investing small amounts of money will not be a bad idea, personally, I invested 20$ in 2019 and I could return back the money with some profits but I don't suggest investing +300$

i have never made money with all those platforms and i strongly advise anyone from using such platforms, though my experience might be different from your own experience, but it has not worked out well for me in any way since i used them.

I have taken advantages of this program before I have heard of paidvert but I never invest with the said program before.

If it is the ptc site that you are talking about then I bet you that program really worth investing with but I never tried it before.

this website was created 8 or 9 years ago and still pays till this minute, it is classified as one of the best PTC sites ever but as you said, this information isn't enough to trust it 100%.

I think investing small amounts of money will not be a bad idea, personally, I invested 20$ in 2019 and I could return back the money with some profits but I don't suggest investing +300$

Yes, you are right. I approached one of their representative and asked how they generate revenue and I never got a satisfactory response from him. They work on BAP system, which might be good. However, they must be transparent and disclose how the company generate revenues.

Yes, you rightly noticed PaidVerts is quite popular and highly regarded PTC in the world. I personally am a member but have not sold BAP yet but I can tell from user feedback they are generally satisfied with their earnings and would recommend this Platform.

i have never made money with all those platforms and i strongly advise anyone from using such platforms, though my experience might be different from your own experience, but it has not worked out well for me in any way since i used them.
That it has not worked for you does not mean that it is not working for other people. People have different experiences in different online ventures. But it is also important to be very careful with such platforms.

Yes, you rightly noticed PaidVerts is quite popular and highly regarded PTC in the world. I personally am a member but have not sold BAP yet but I can tell from user feedback they are generally satisfied with their earnings and would recommend this Platform.

Despite the fact that it has been online for a really long time, I would not advise anyone to invest a really huge sum of money in such kind of programs. We do not know how exactly does the site generates revenues.

Despite the fact that it has been online for a really long time, I would not advise anyone to invest a really huge sum of money in such kind of programs. We do not know how exactly does the site generates revenues.
Definitely, there was a similar website like that that has a lot of trust but I heard that they ran away with people's money. The name of the website is juicyfields. It is an investment website that a lot of people invested on but they closed down unexpectedly with people's Investment.

I'm just hearing about the platform for the first time so I really don't have my money with them. I invest in real Business and not all this random investment website that can run with people money
I have never invested in the website before because I don't really know how the platform work, besides I just hearing about the platform for the first time, I only invest my money on the website I know.

Paidverts I heard this name before, but i do not registered in this site, so exactly I don't know how their system works, I think this site legit, but after all this also a ptc site, so there is possibility to become scam.

Definitely, there was a similar website like that that has a lot of trust but I heard that they ran away with people's money. The name of the website is juicyfields. It is an investment website that a lot of people invested on but they closed down unexpectedly with people's Investment.

There was another website called "Spectroads". It also had a same system as that of paidverts. Spectro ads also became a scam site and ran away. They started to operate using different names.

I heard the investment sute has been running since 2019 and they are legit and still paying though i have not tried my luck to invest on the websites , but they are really paying,

I heard the investment sute has been running since 2019 and they are legit and still paying though i have not tried my luck to invest on the websites , but they are really paying,

I have never heard about it. Can you please let usknow more about it? I would like to invest in a reliable online platform, but I am not able to find many projects that actually pay.

It is more of a scam platform and I wouldn't even advice anyone to try such platform at all. We have seen lots of them scamming people and not paying them.

There was paid to click website I joined at a time. The website look good and the process of earning there look easy. I think you just need to click 10 ad everyday. I can't remember what they pay per click. To cut the story short, it would take you close to a year before you can reach threshold except you upgrade to either silver or gold membership. I was tempted then to upgrade but the spirit in me forced me to abaddon the website. I don't know if those that upgrade then were able to withdraw from the website. Since, I abaddon the website, I have not heard about and from them. If they were legit, I would heard about them. In a nutshell, beware of website that ask you to upgrade before you can reach withdraw threshold

I never invested my money on paid to click website before. I consider it to be a waste of time because at the end you may not likely be able to make reasonable amount of money . we just look for opportunities to make more than what is being made on paid to click platform

I have not tested this website before but based on the reviews that have read about the platform, it was dubbed legitimate because of this , it is worthwhile for somebody to try to work on such platform to earn peanuts.

I have been telling many people that I will be the last person to invest my money on a paid to click website or platform I think it is a waste of money and time that I need to invest on any of those platform because there are no guarantees that you will get a revenue
The major reason why most of the people would not want to put the money on paid to click website is because they pay very low that is number one , number two is that most of them are not transparent in their dealings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back