What's new

Freelance sites that don't require a waiting period to get paid

Actually I have not comes across any freelance site that requires to wait for payment. almost all the freelance site that I know takes some time before they pay sometimes it may even excite a week before payment.

I don't think there's any sites that will pay you a money that they have not clear. There are a lot fraudster on the internet who are always trying to game all these freelancing plartform so that's why they took time to verify the source of fund before they released it to you.

None of the freelance site can paid you immediately after your task without waiting for some period of time before get paid for all the users. I have been on freelance and never had such experience of immediate payment.
I don't really know much about freelancing sites, but I do believe people earn a decent amount from it but I've never consider giving it a trial, are you a freelancer?

Almost all the freelance site that I have once worked for do require some period of time to wait before being paid. some of the site mostly paid during weekend and some even excite the weekend period.

I don't think we have such site even if such sites exist I have never heard of it. Freelancing sites goes through your work to clearify and to make sure their is no problem before they paying you.

Majority of the online sites pay you manually. However, when it comes to freelancing sites, you must first wait for your clients to approve your work. After that, you must wait for freelancing site admins to release your payments.

Almost all the freelance site that I have once worked for do require some period of time to wait before being paid. some of the site mostly paid during weekend and some even excite the weekend period.
I don't really know much about freelancing, if you won't mind can you give me a concise explaination on how it works? I've been hearing about it lately.

I have been working on a freelance site for some years now and there are specific days to which you will make request for payment as a member and wait before being paid.

I don't think we have such site even if such sites exist I have never heard of it. Freelancing sites goes through your work to clearify and to make sure their is no problem before they paying you.

I think that freelancing sites like revenue-sharing sites generate money for you instantly when you get traffic. However, you must wait when it comes to receiving payments.

I think that freelancing sites like revenue-sharing sites generate money for you instantly when you get traffic. However, you must wait when it comes to receiving payments.
I have never tried freelancing sites online but some people claim that they earn lots of money, but my question here is what exactly do people do to earn money on freelancing sites.

I don't know how most freelance platform works because I am not working in these platforms. I believe there is always a specific time in which every pending transaction and withdrawal will be paid , it will not just be on daily basis

I have never tried freelancing sites online but some people claim that they earn lots of money, but my question here is what exactly do people do to earn money on freelancing sites.

You can earn a lots of money by being a freelancer. However, in order to truly make a lots of money, you must be a professional and work on many websites and freelancing platforms. You can try truelancer, freelancer, etc.

You can earn a lots of money by being a freelancer. However, in order to truly make a lots of money, you must be a professional and work on many websites and freelancing platforms. You can try truelancer, freelancer, etc.
That's a good idea, but for me I don't really have intrest on freelancing site's, my reason for saying this is because before you can earn money as a freelancer you need to have skills.

That's a good idea, but for me I don't really have intrest on freelancing site's, my reason for saying this is because before you can earn money as a freelancer you need to have skills.

I must admit that even I never possessed the right set of skill that was required to become a great freelancer, and this is why I decided to become an ESL writer. You can do that as well.

I don't know what the conditions are to take a withdrawal amount from freelancing sites, but I am thinking every platform sets a certain amount. If we reach the threshold, then we can request the amount. I think they pay instantly like this forum pays.

I do not think that there is anything but the waiting period because there anything that they are trying to solve is a situation whereby any of the parties is not going to be happy.

I must admit that even I never possessed the right set of skill that was required to become a great freelancer, and this is why I decided to become an ESL writer. You can do that as well.
That's a good idea, I seriously don't know much about this ESL writing, I'll much appreciate it if you shed light on it, I'm trading the forex market for now, I'm only active here on weekends, as you know the forex market used to be closed on Friday and be open on Sunday.

That's a good idea, I seriously don't know much about this ESL writing, I'll much appreciate it if you shed light on it, I'm trading the forex market for now, I'm only active here on weekends, as you know the forex market used to be closed on Friday and be open on Sunday.

ESL writer refers to a person whose native language is not English. Such writer's writing skill level may vary and they are able to produce fine content for the customers.

T
ESL writer refers to a person whose native language is not English. Such writer's writing skill level may vary and they are able to produce fine content for the customers.
Those kinds of people will really do good in terms of writing articles, not only that they will do really good in writing related jobs, but we hardly find those kinds of people this day's.

T

Those kinds of people will really do good in terms of writing articles, not only that they will do really good in writing related jobs, but we hardly find those kinds of people this day's.

I must say that many native English speakers do hire ESL writers. They then rectify the grammatical mistakes made by those writers and "rewrite" a new version of that article so that it becomes ready to get published.

I must say that many native English speakers do hire ESL writers. They then rectify the grammatical mistakes made by those writers and "rewrite" a new version of that article so that it becomes ready to get published.
Wow that's interesting, ESL writers will truly know how to write content's of high quality, I don't think those kinds of people will fit in writing acticles online, what do you think?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back