What's new

Freelance sites that don't require a waiting period to get paid

It can't be mandatory that you have to reply to your customers every five minutes , if a message is being sent to you there should be some sort of notification that will pop up on your phone, to be in the platform 24 hours, what I am trying to say here is that you should always be online , you can even be online on Facebook for example without you actually chatting that's what I'm trying to say.
I will stop answering your quotes right from now on because your comments clearly show that you don't have any experience in the freelance world. On Fiverr, it is very essential to reply your client in 5 minutes or else it is going to affect your ratings and ranking and you will not be able to receive organic order regularly. You can ask any seller you know on Fiverr to confirm what I said.

I will stop answering your quotes right from now on because your comments clearly show that you don't have any experience in the freelance world. On Fiverr, it is very essential to reply your client in 5 minutes or else it is going to affect your ratings and ranking and you will not be able to receive organic order regularly. You can ask any seller you know on Fiverr to confirm what I said.
Ok there is no problem if you will stop answering me , if you check out my statement very well I was just saying that it shouldn't supposed to be so.. but that is what you didn't check to see there.

Majority of the freelance marketplace are always in favour of their clients over the sellers. They believe that a client may initiate refund and that's the reason why they are holding the money for some weeks before releasing it to the seller for withdrawal.

This varies because some site usually have a lot members to pay at a particular time and would need to verify your work before payment is approved this doesn't usually take more that 24 hours.

I dont think such site do really exist because I have engage in most of the freelance site and sometimes you will wait for more than a day before you will get paid.

The majority of the freelance marketplace care more about the clients than the sellers. I believe that it is the clients that are bringing money into the business not the seller. The sellers are easy to replace as there are lot of them in the freelance Marketplace. As a result they are going to withhold your fund and ensure that you have provide satisfactory service to their clients before you receive your money.

Almost all the ones that I know usually require you to wait for some days before they settled your payment, especially if they already have higher number of users and paying them every now and then we'll take so much time.

I understand that a lot of customers are really not happy about the waiting period but at the end of the day it is the benefit of the both of you. It is good that the freelance website should ensure that the person who is hiring has received his appropriate work.

Almost all the freelance site that I have comes across and worked with, I have not seen any that doesn't require you to wait some period of time. sometimes they payment may even comes two days after making request.

I have not seen any freelancing sites that would not require you to waite before getting paid for the job that is done. Most of the freelancing sites will want you to waite before getting paid.

I do not think that such Freelancing sites exist because the ion that was delivered would be scrutinised and the time to scrutiny would be translated to the waiting time.

There are alot of such site but you will need to wait for atleast an hour before you can get your payment and some of the site is onedayrewards its a good site which you can get paid instantly after requesting for your payment

Most of the freelancing sites does not require waiting time before you are paid. The major reason is that you will have have to execute your job first before you will ge your pay.

Freelance websites are usually trying to create something like this so that it is going to protect both the creators as well as the people who are hiring them and at the end of the day everybody is going to leave happy.

I believe that the waiting period is also one of the strengths of freelancing because it is going to allow the people who are hiring to check out the job and determine if that is exactly what we asked for or not.

It is very difficult to see any of such platforms at all , because the owners also have other things that they are doing and they wouldn't be as active everytime to pay people as they ordinarily would expect of them m

What are some of the freelance sites out there, that don't make you wait forever to get your pay? Sites that will often pay you right when the money is sent. Do any freelance sites like that exist? Or do all or most of them make you wait a while until the money clears?
There's always a time laps maybe a period of 24 hours then you'll get paid. I think Upwork pays instantly though, depending on some factors. Maybe network or some other technical issues could delay them

None of the freelance site can paid you immediately after your task without waiting for some period of time before get paid for all the users. I have been on freelance and never had such experience of immediate payment.

I believe it will be very difficult for you to see a freelance platform that will be paying its members on daily basis , is not really easy to pay thousands of people every day and definitely they must have a specific date for payment.

None of the freelance site can paid you immediately after your task without waiting for some period of time before get paid for all the users. I have been on freelance and never had such experience of immediate payment.
Most of the freelancing sites don't normally pays on time and put almost all their members on the waiting list , at least it takes two to three weeks before you can get paid .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back