What's new

Freelance sites that don't require a waiting period to get paid

Wow that's interesting, ESL writers will truly know how to write content's of high quality, I don't think those kinds of people will fit in writing acticles online, what do you think?

Yes, ESL writers also have the ability to write articles or content. i am an ESL writer and my content used to get a rating of 70 to 60 points at the content mill. The highest rating I got was 75 at that time.

Yes, ESL writers also have the ability to write articles or content. i am an ESL writer and my content used to get a rating of 70 to 60 points at the content mill. The highest rating I got was 75 at that time.
Wow that's interesting, I thought as much, with the way you speak,I bet you are a good ESL writer, I was just thinking forums will not be the best match for people like you.

I believe that you are still creative should be open to the window. Because it is just a way to show that they are actually transparent and everybody is going to do his job at the end of the day.

I think almost all the sites require you to wait for a specific period of time before you could get paid. Have tried checking the waiting period of Fiverr marketplace? It is not a freelancing website per say, but you can place a freelancing gig there.

Even though I am not into any freelance job at the moment, but I think that there are some reasons for the delay in payments. One of the reasons could be to check your survey if it was actually done well for you to be paid. I am not sure of this reason though. Thanks for sharing.
There are a lot of people that just go there to make money and as such they do not do the task that they are given correctly so it is important that the company should review their work first.

Wow that's interesting, I thought as much, with the way you speak,I bet you are a good ESL writer, I was just thinking forums will not be the best match for people like you.

I do not consider myself as a "great" ESL writer. I am a mediocre writer with lower than average writing skills. However, I love to write and type and this is the main reason why I am so much active on online paid forums.

I do not consider myself as a "great" ESL writer. I am a mediocre writer with lower than average writing skills. However, I love to write and type and this is the main reason why I am so much active on online paid forums.
That's a good idea, people like you will really enjoy things that has to do with writing, apart from bizdustry have you ever work on sites that pays you to write? tell me about it.

That's a good idea, people like you will really enjoy things that has to do with writing, apart from bizdustry have you ever work on sites that pays you to write? tell me about it.

Yes, I have worked on Writelearnearn in the past and it was a content mill that required you to place your article in the marketplace. It was just like constant content.

Personally I am yet to see a platform that will pay their members immediately they request for withdrawal . As I understand most of them will require you to place for withdrawal within a certain date to have your payment at a certain date . It is always a general payment date for every members.

Yes, I have worked on Writelearnearn in the past and it was a content mill that required you to place your article in the marketplace. It was just like constant content.
That's a good idea, as I said earlier writing jobs will best suits you☺️, I think you should use those kinds of platforms to earn money online, what do you think?

Most of the freelancer sites I have worked on allow you to request payment if you have reached minimum threshold. There is no waiting period. can anyone tell me which freelancer site has waiting period.

What are some of the freelance sites out there, that don't make you wait forever to get your pay? Sites that will often pay you right when the money is sent. Do any freelance sites like that exist? Or do all or most of them make you wait a while until the money clears?
Good freelancing sites which pay you after you finished task are Upwork, fiver, freelancer and more, I think Upwork is the best option according to clients and freelancers.

I don't really know much about freelancing website but I believe you have to wait for a certain period of time before you can get paid, I don't think such platforms exist.

I think almost all the sites require you to wait for a specific period of time before you could get paid. Have tried checking the waiting period of Fiverr marketplace? It is not a freelancing website per say, but you can place a freelancing gig there.
Most of all the freekancing sites require you to wait before you can get paid because your work needed to be checked before you get paid , same thing applied to forum site .

I don't really to you can find such websites, if you are looking for a freelancing site that pays really quick I don't think you can find it, that's just the truth.

Most websites, in my opinion, demand that you wait a certain amount of time before receiving payment.
Have you tried looking up the Fiverr marketplace's waiting time?
Although it isn't exactly a website for freelance work, you can post a gig there.

Most of the freelance site requires waiting time before they pay. The freelance site often check the quality of the post made before they pay

It is not going to be healthy for any freelance marketplace through want to give you anything like that without having you to do some kind of verification because it is going to be very bad for the people who are paying for the services.

I don't believe we have such a site, and if such a site exists, I've never heard of it. Before paying you, freelancing sites go over your work to clarify and ensure there are no issues.

Alas, I don’t know a freelance site that will pay without payment delays, but there are Micro job sites that pay quickly and don’t have to wait long, these are Rapidworkers and Workupjob. do short tasks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back