What's new

Freelance sites that don't require a waiting period to get paid

The waiting time in freelance sites is just to verify that the member doesn't break any rules means like for example, the member doesn't have more than one account or the member is cheating in jobs after verifying the payment is released.

The waiting time in freelance sites is just to verify that the member doesn't break any rules means like for example, the member doesn't have more than one account or the member is cheating in jobs after verifying the payment is released.
sometime they use those period to verify some of your activity and ensure that the job which you submitted are definately accurate but since some site like picoworkers will just ask you to wait for an employer to rate your task before you get paid then you can be sure of fast payment once the employer approved your task

In most cases the freelancer site don't wait to be paid. Getting a freelance site don't really matter before you are get paid. They check your work and you will be paid as more they're satisfied with the work.

What are some of the freelance sites out there, that don't make you wait forever to get your pay? Sites that will often pay you right when the money is sent. Do any freelance sites like that exist? Or do all or most of them make you wait a while until the money clears?
Most of these freelance sites pay once you have reached a specific threshold, when you make withdrawal at such time, you will be paid. I don't think any freelance site would make you wait forever to be paid.

Most of the freelance marketplace usually ask you to wait for days before you can receive your earnings after request for withdrawal. The reason why they are doing is that the customer may request for refund after the service has been delivered and this can disrupt their system after paying the freelancer.

I think almost all the sites require you to wait for a specific period of time before you could get paid. Have tried checking the waiting period of Fiverr marketplace?
I think almost all the sites require you to wait for a specific period of time before you could get paid. Have tried checking the waiting period of Fiverr marketplace? It is not a freelancing website per say, but you can place a freelancing gig there.

Last edited:
I don't really know any freelancing sites that pays for promptly and those that do not pay promptly. Because I have not been hired on freelancing sites before. I gave up working on freelancing sites long time ago.

The majority of the freelance marketplace usually require the seller to wait for sometime to clear the orders before they could request for a withdrawal. The waiting period varies from one market place to another. Fiverr usually ask the seller has to wait for about two weeks before requesting for a withdrawal.

Most of the freelancer sites I have worked on allow you to request payment if you have reached minimum threshold. There is no waiting period. can anyone tell me which freelancer site has waiting period.
Yes.
I have not read any review on not being paid on time or inability to withdraw on any freelancing site. Once you have reached the threshold, you can request payment and there's no delay with that.

What are some of the freelance sites out there, that don't make you wait forever to get your pay? Sites that will often pay you right when the money is sent. Do any freelance sites like that exist? Or do all or most of them make you wait a while until the money clears?
A number of freelance sites are actually good when it comes to this.
Freelancers are not allowed to wat for a long time to be paid. Once they want to take out their money, they encounter no delay in the whole process.
I know of Upwork and People Per Hour.

I don't think that there are freelancing sites that does not take a some period before you get paid. The only difference is that the time taken to waite differs. It may take a short time and it may take a longer time.

The majority of the freelance marketplace usually require the seller to wait for sometime to clear the orders before they could request for a withdrawal. The waiting period varies from one market place to another. Fiverr usually ask the seller has to wait for about two weeks before requesting for a withdrawal.
It seems you have a lot of ideas about most of these freelance platform, why do they really have to ask people to wait for 2 weeks before they could place for withdrawal. They should look for an opportunity to pay withdrawal on weekly basis.

I think some freelance site will want you to reach their minimum before you can get paid, so whenever you request payment you have to wait to the date.

It seems you have a lot of ideas about most of these freelance platform, why do they really have to ask people to wait for 2 weeks before they could place for withdrawal. They should look for an opportunity to pay withdrawal on weekly basis.
I have worked as a freelancer in the past that is the reason why I know a lot about them. It is the marketplace that will dictate for the sellers not the other way around. They have their own reason for withholding the fund for that duration though it might not be genuine. There is no way you are going to withdraw if the fund is not released.

I have worked as a freelancer in the past that is the reason why I know a lot about them. It is the marketplace that will dictate for the sellers not the other way around. They have their own reason for withholding the fund for that duration though it might not be genuine. There is no way you are going to withdraw if the fund is not released.
What ? You have been a freelancer in the past , omo that is an opportunity a lot of people are even looking for, I wish I had an opportunity to be a freelancer, how was your Freelancing business, was it really profitable ?

What ? You have been a freelancer in the past , omo that is an opportunity a lot of people are even looking for, I wish I had an opportunity to be a freelancer, how was your Freelancing business, was it really profitable ?
My freelancing experience was fear because I was able to make money. The only problem is that the competition is too much for the service I am offering in the freelance marketplace. Another thing is that the platform I am using want you to always be present online 24 hours 7 days. this is too demanding for me as I want to create other multiple streams of income.

My freelancing experience was fear because I was able to make money. The only problem is that the competition is too much for the service I am offering in the freelance marketplace. Another thing is that the platform I am using want you to always be present online 24 hours 7 days. this is too demanding for me as I want to create other multiple streams of income.
Being present online 24-hour does not mean that you have to sit down every hour looking at the screen of your laptop no, you have to be on the platform almost every hours if you are interested to get a job contract.

Being present online 24-hour does not mean that you have to sit down every hour looking at the screen of your laptop no, you have to be on the platform almost every hours if you are interested to get a job contract.
What??? How will you be online 24 hours 7 days when you are not a machine? You are mandated to reply to a customer under 5 minutes, how are you going to do that during your sleeping hour? do you think everyone is using the same time zone all over the world? You must be kidding with this comments.

No freelancing site will pay you the moment you start work. You have to wait for a certain period of time before you can get paid. What you should look for is site that pays out fastest without waiting for so long

What??? How will you be online 24 hours 7 days when you are not a machine? You are mandated to reply to a customer under 5 minutes, how are you going to do that during your sleeping hour? do you think everyone is using the same time zone all over the world? You must be kidding with this comments.
It can't be mandatory that you have to reply to your customers every five minutes , if a message is being sent to you there should be some sort of notification that will pop up on your phone, to be in the platform 24 hours, what I am trying to say here is that you should always be online , you can even be online on Facebook for example without you actually chatting that's what I'm trying to say.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back