What's new

Freelance sites that don't require a waiting period to get paid

People per hour usually pay people on time once you reach the minimum threshold as a freelancer on the platform. SEOclerk is another freelance platform that usually pay out promptly. You can do your due diligence about the two websites and choose the one you like.

I think almost all the sites require you to wait for a specific period of time before you could get paid. Have tried checking the waiting period of Fiverr marketplace? It is not a freelancing website per say, but you can place a freelancing gig there.

Of course, such sites exist. Established freelance sites like upwork, Fiverr, people per your, seoclerks all allow for easy withdrawal and quickly at that.
The only thing they majorly do is that they would charge particular fees for withdrawals.

When I was working on upwork and SEO clerks, I did not have to wait to receive payment. I could ask for withdrawal once I reached the payment threshold.

Most of the freelancer sites I have worked on allow you to request payment if you have reached minimum threshold. There is no waiting period. can anyone tell me which freelancer site has waiting period.

Well, I have not come across any post to pay or any paying site that pays you immediately or does not keep you waiting for sometime. I have been working with such kind of site that makes you wait for sometimes and at the end you will not be paid. I dont think there is any site that does not keep you waiting.

You earn $1 on a freelancer site, do you want the site to pay you immediately. There will be a lot of work for the freelancer sites if it starts paying what ever you have accumulated. Therefore, you need to reach payment threshold.

When I was working on upwork and SEO clerks, I did not have to wait to receive payment. I could ask for withdrawal once I reached the payment threshold.

How much time do Upwork and SEO Clerks take to pay you? I have never worked on these sites, but I have been thinking about giving them a try.

People per hour usually pay people on time once you reach the minimum threshold as a freelancer on the platform. SEOclerk is another freelance platform that usually pay out promptly. You can do your due diligence about the two websites and choose the one you like.
well, I don't really know much about these platforms you made mention of but some people do prefer it to the well known freelancing sites where they take a great percentage of the freelancer's earnings

I feel to avoid scam and for checkmating of the work done that is why the site admin requires some period of waiting before payment,I do not think there is any site that do not require some period before payment

Well, most of the freelance site, requires awaiting to get paid. that is to say when ever you request for payment, you most have to wait for quite some times before you could get paid. but I have not comes across such site, that does not require waiting for payment.

Am guessing you have some knowledge or experience with people per hour, I recently joined as a graphic designer but I am finding it Abit hard to set a gig, do you have some tips?

Am guessing you have some knowledge or experience with people per hour, I recently joined as a graphic designer but I am finding it Abit hard to set a gig, do you have some tips?
I have heard about that site(people per hour)but U have not work there before rather I use elance and upwork but they pay in few days interval and I think I will do my own research about the site you mention here for site that pay instantly give onedayreward a try they dont hold your payment that long

I have heard about that site(people per hour)but U have not work there before rather I use elance and upwork but they pay in few days interval and I think I will do my own research about the site you mention here for site that pay instantly give onedayreward a try they dont hold your payment that long
I am hearing about elance for the first time, can you please explain how this freelancing site works? Also most importantly when it comes to creating a gig, is it simple or complicated?

I dont think the freelancing sites that pay you without placing your withraw request is existing, this will be very hard to get anyway what most important is payment as at when due

Crowdsurf is a perfect example of this. They pay me straight up into my workmarket account immediately as I complete each task assignment.

What I know is that most freelancing websites always want you to meet their minimum requirements before they send your money. You can not make less than the minimum requirements and expect them to pay. While some delay the payment based on the method of payment. For instance, payoneer takes 2 days.

I don't think we have such site even if such sites exist I have never heard of it. Freelancing sites goes through your work to clearify and to make sure their is no problem before they paying you.

Even though I am not into any freelance job at the moment, but I think that there are some reasons for the delay in payments. One of the reasons could be to check your survey if it was actually done well for you to be paid. I am not sure of this reason though. Thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back