What's new

Facebook or Instagram

I think it would depend on the kind of online presence that you need. If you are promoting a group or even yourself (like a celebrity) then I guess it is Facebook that is better. But for a business the Instagram can be a big help if you have thousands of followers already.
I think celebrities are giving more focus to promoting themselves on Instagram and Twitter than Facebook off recent, business audience also thrive more on Instagram, Facebook is like a starting point for almost everyone.

No reason not making use of both of them though because both have immense abilities in making ones presence known online and Facebook has higher users too

No reason not making use of both of them though because both have immense abilities in making ones presence known online and Facebook has higher users too
I prefer Facebook than Instagram this is because I see Facebook as having widest subscribers and I'm used to Facebook and Instagram.

I still like Facebook it's still very easy to handle it's cheaper and it's just the best and easiest app to handle let alone the richest social media app so Facebook for me is the better option

I would actually prefer Facebook than Instagram considering the fact that I can make more money through Facebook and I can advertise my business easily to local users

I think they are both very good platforms, you can utilise both these platforms to meet your marketing and advertising demands. I don't see why anyone would prefer one over the other.

I'm very sure that majority of people will prefer Facebook to Instagram. Personally I just feel Facebook should be scraped out so that we The Lovers of Instagram will remain there

I have always known Facebook to be more active in this regards, Facebook's sponsored posts reaches a wide range of customers around the world.

I'll choose facebook over IG basically on the grounds that more people uses facebook for their businesses as such for you to have or build your customer base it's best done with Facebook.

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?

Seriously, I believe that when you come to getting the best out of your business promotion advertising I believe that the use of Instagram is far more better than use of Facebook.

When starting to build an online presence, it is best to adopt the Facebook media platform and subsequently you can use Instagram after you've built an audience on Facebook, this is because, Facebook has a larger network audience.

I spend more time on facebook compared to instagram. Instagram is basically for celebrities or wannabe celebrities. Facebook is for almost everyone. faceboom has better reach and more monthly active users.

Both social media platforms are a powerful tool to boost your recognition or brand. But Instagram has an edge over Facebook. Many consider Facebook ads or promotion not to relevant unlike Instagram

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
For me, Facebook has always been provided an easy and convenient platform for my business.
It exposes your content to a large audience, especially when your posts are made 'public'.

I think facebook is better. I don't even have an instagram account for my business.
Facebook is more accessible to all, and it does not consume more data as compared to instagram.
I use facebook to advertise my products.

I would say Facebook because in my locality, people are more active on Facebook than Instagram and you are likely to reach out to more people if you advertise there.

I consider that at this moment instagram is the best tool to position a brand or a business ... it is a platform that has grown a lot and little by little has displaced Facebook and other social networks

Facebook in my opinion not because it's better but it's easily accessible by a lot of people. People prefer the messenger and some other small features than one that would take up a lot of data like Instagram.
Besides communities like groups can be built on Facebook but not Instagram.

Facebook, I believe, is the ideal platform to do so. It has share buttons, and everyone, including the older generations, utilizes it. Many more people will be able to see it. Instagram, on the other hand, is most likely utilized by teenagers.

Well I will actually use both because it makes it easier to reach out to more people considering the fact that it is not everyone that is on Instagram and so you will be able to reach out to them through Facebook

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back