What's new

Facebook or Instagram

I think Facebook is the best place to do that. It has a share button and is used by most people even in older generations. So many people can see it more. Although Instagram is probably used by young people.

I think Facebook is the best place to do that. It has a share button and is used by most people even in older generations. So many people can see it more. Although Instagram is probably used by young people.
Facebook and instagram are both good ways of advertising, marketing and making even yourself known to the world , Facebook is the easiest application when it comes to sharing post.

I love using Instagram and I prefer it than Facebook. For me I will go with Instagram, nowadays Facebook is boring and alot of people are moving to Instagram. But it all depends on you and which type of business you are doing.

One
I love using Instagram and I prefer it than Facebook. For me I will go with Instagram, nowadays Facebook is boring and alot of people are moving to Instagram. But it all depends on you and which type of business you are doing.
Mans food is another mans poison , we have different types of social media which we take interest in, there are some people that prefers Facebook to instagram , and some also prefer using Tiktok.

Personally, I feel Facebook is a better off platform to promote your business as it has a lot of users and provides various group platforms where you can meet and interact with people interested in your business niche.

I mostly do not use Instagram all the time, but in most cases I do login Facebook almost everyday. Likewise business . I rather prefer to advertise or carry out my business activities on Facebook.
This will depend on people's interest , Facebook has a greater advantage over Instagram in the sense that with Facebook you can have access to more people than Instagram. But Instagram is seriously for business of this nature. I will prefer Instagram.
Facebook is one of the most popular social media with billions of people and I believe it is the most suitable social media . That's what I've been using most of the time and can also be used for business purpose if need arises

Last edited:
I don't know the reason why i just don't frequent instagram , because its not my thing and I dont normally get to see funny post there. But Facebook is where you will get the fun and the information , and you can also get connected.

Facebook to me is the best as it offers a larger number of traffic at a cheaper rate.
I make use of facebook alot and i have been been makeing use of this platform in connection with my whatapps,their features are user friendly and also their huge user base is another advantage.

I would prefer Facebook In this area, it will come in handy and will be useful. I also note that about 5 billion people are already registered in this social network.

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
I think it depends on your target market. If you want to advertise your products more torwards the youth, then Instagram is the better app to use. Facebook can be good too but that appeals to much more of a wider demographic but the number of people who use it on a daily are smaller

My answer will always be Facebook , and its just because using Facebook for your business makes it easier for you to target your audience at once throughout the world .
I would prefer Facebook In this area, it will come in handy and will be useful. I also note that about 5 billion people are already registered in this social network.

If I had to choose between Facebook and Instagram I’d choose Facebook cause it’ll give my business high recognition in the market. Both I prefer both since I can use both anyways

The most popular social network worldwide is Facebook, while Instagram is still in its infancy. If I had to choose between Facebook and Instagram, I would go with Facebook because it will give my company a lot of market recognition. Given that I can use both, I prefer both.

Instagram is more responsive on mobile. It is not unexpected that Instagram offers a superior mobile experience to Facebook given that it has long been the only mobile platform and offers a constrained range of content kinds. Facebook has advanced significantly in this area, but the Instagram phone is made to last.

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
I think Facebook is better when it comes to starting an online business. Because facebook aims that your business reaches your audience and so by using the customer preferences your business can reach them.

I will take instagram because in our modern world when we say social media , instagram is the one one thing that will come in mind. And I like instagram because I promote a lot of stuffs there

I think it would depend in which handle you have the highest active followers but it it's a thing of preference I would choose Instagram over Facebook. Although I consider Twitter the best for business activities.
Facebook has been the best social media application I have been using for ages , and its an application which gives me the opportunity of meeting and talking to my friends far and wide .

Facebook has been the best social media application I have been using for ages , and its an application which gives me the opportunity of meeting and talking to my friends far and wide .
Well, that the use of having Facebook and all other social media handles but we are actually talking about the value and impact it have on your business development.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back